100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
but she has no problem quickly incorporating it into her tale. It's like some game where people throw you random elements and you have to concoct a story. Not a good idea on trial for murder. Until this week there was never either a holster nor a gun box, now both...

I can't believe she's sticking with Travis saying "*advertiser censored**ing kill you, b****" and continuing to attack her - AFTER she shot him IN. THE. HEAD.

And she didn't think she hit him - she thought she hit the wall (said yesterday, anyway)... so WHY didn't she shoot him again? If she was afraid for her life, with a loaded gun in her hand... why wouldn't she use it to protect herself?

I think there were a couple of questions that were 'trick' questions - the gun box being one of them. Jury's on the ball.

Nurmi must think this is his one shot at national recognition so he's hoping for more rapists and diddlers to defend. Sick dude.

Not only is it clear that the jury does not buy her version of the killing, but they are fixating on many of the aggrevating factors that weigh in favor of DP. This is from the jury instructions for the State of AZ in capital cases where DP is appropriate:

Relished the Murder
The defendant “relished the murder” if the defendant, by words or actions, savored the murder. These words or actions must show debasement or perversion, and not merely that the defendant has a vile state of mind or callous attitude.
Statements suggesting indifference, as well as those reflecting the calculated plan to kill, satisfaction over the apparent success of the plan, extreme callousness, lack of remorse, or bragging after the murder are not enough unless there is evidence that the defendant actually relished the act of murder at or near the time of the killing.
Inflicted Gratuitous Violence
To find that the defendant “inflicted gratuitous violence,” you must find that the defendant intentionally inflicted violence clearly beyond what was necessary to kill the victim, and that the defendant continued to inflict this violence after the defendant knew or should have known that the [defendant had inflicted a fatal injury] [victim was dead].
Needless Mutilation
“Needlessly mutilating” means that the defendant, apart from the killing, committed acts after the victim’s death and separate from the acts that led to the death of the victim, with the intent to disfigure the victim’s body. “Needlessly mutilating” indicates a mental state marked by debasement.

OMG, this definition fits her to a "T". She certainly deserves the official title, 'DEATH ROW INMATE". Thanks for sharing this info with us!

Bored with Nurmi.

Is anyone else surprised that the jury didn't ask about her coded messages in the magazines???

I'm actually wondering if one of the thrown out questions was about the writing in the magazines. It seemed to me that Martinez dropped that fairly quickly without ever getting into the meaning behind it. Then, Nurmi did no follow up on re-direct. I'm really thinking something happened either in a hearing or sidebar that made that no longer viable to discuss.

It just seemed very strange to me that Martinez didn't wrap that point up...though he could be saving it for rebuttal.

Show of hands please:

How many have sent your ex a really long email telling them how you feel about your (now ended) relationship.

she is whack-a -doodle...............

I thought the same thing. Once it's done, GAME OVER.

Do you all think she will use one of the jury questions against them..

When they asked her did she shake when JM was cross examination on her ?

Will she fake "shaking"? to get sympathy?

Anyone hungry for a cup cake?

cold_sore_lips_cupcake_1.jpg

Pretty sure I just puked a little. :sick:

Why did someone ask her if Martinez caused her to shake during the trial and how many times? Is the person thinking he/she never saw her shake or is it something else?

Could it just be they are messing with her? :seeya:

For someone who supposedly has PTSD, she sure doesn't shake and get emotionally upset each and every time she describes what little she "remembers" of the events of June 4, 2008.

What was the very last question? I can't remember which one was last.

Bet Nurmi doesn't finish with her before lunch break -- maybe not even today.

Why is he so fixated on penile-vaginal intercourse?

His face has this bizarre expression when he says it.

The last time he used it, he followed it with "missionary"... :tmi:

PLEASE say it ain't so...maybe he will get a leg cramp and have to sit down.

ENOUGH with the sex already. :puke:

In all of Jodi's break ups it's always her doing it not the guys? Sureeeeeeeeeeee

Yes she breaks up with all of them and then hangs around them for the rest of their lives...kind of like that herpes virus she's got going on there.

What me stalker? Nope. :banghead:

Do you guys think that JM and now the Jury are asking about what TA said after he was shot because being shot through the brain at that location would render speech impossible?
I was guessing what happened was:
She shot him after making him kneel and beg on his knees for her not to kill him.
He was in my opinion on his knees when shot and not jumping at her as she has claimed.
Also, he did fall after the bullet into his head onto her? maybe?
Did the knees get examined?
I am sure she did it in that fashion to be even more cruel than we can imagine she or anyone would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member