100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna take my dog to PetSmart and buy him something. Nurmi will drag this out the rest of the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JM is now starting to interject some objections to the rather rambling non responsive replies JA is making to Nurmi's questions

Come on judge, how does any of this address the jury questions????

So Travis drove to Yreka and tore pages out even though he never went up there?

If Travis ever went to Yreka and saw the condition of her room = looked extremely dirty and messy, he would have run screaming from the room and never called her back.:razz:

My house is a mess and I am in a bathrobe listening to this bull crap.

Me too. I think we need an intervention ... my hubby tried awhile ago, but had to go back to work .... I'm pathetic and I know it.

I can't believe how self -righteous she is ... she has these "high" standards, but ... oh well ... it was okay to slaughter Travis ... he asked for it afterall. I am going puke. Somebody help me ... I'm a mess ... anybody?

Can't this man get to a point? All this is proving is that she was a gold digger and a HO (no offense Hopeful One :) ).

I'm convinced Nurmi is a sociopath as well. It's the only explanation.

nommer_zpsca0bc131.gif

It's International Women's Day .. not relevant, but nor is this.

Jodi, I just drew a great pic of YOUR GRAVE!

She seems pretty clear on LDS dating policy as far as date in public places where you won't be tempted to misbehave but was soo foggy on if oral sex was ok?

boy Jodi knows a lot about Mormonism in her short time of being one. All those jurors can be thinking is... "is this over yet?" good grief.

Yes, and it's very troublesome to me to listen to her go on and on about being Mormon and knowing more about the religion than Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo