14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it a little early for all the bottom feeders to start rising to the top?

This guy makes me itch.

How come no one is talking about Lisa, specifically? Like if they really believe someone took their child out of their home why isn't someone, Stanton, if he is the one they want speaking for them, talking about LISA??? Like how to care for her? Talking about how she likes to fall asleep? Or things that she does?

I'm just losing patience here.

Pffft...a psychologist? GMAB. All I can think of is the lady on Nancy Grace who looks like she's on permanent valium. I hope this person can really help.

Dr. Marisa Randazzo:

Dr. Marisa Randazzo is an international expert on threat assessment, targeted violence, and violence prevention. Dr. Randazzo served for ten years with the U.S. Secret Service, most recently as the agency's Chief Research Psychologist. Among her various responsibilities, she co-directed the Safe School Initiative, the landmark federal study of school shootings that was conducted jointly by the U.S. Secret Service and U.S. Department of Education.

more at

http://www.specializedtraining.com/Presenter.aspx?ID=25

And try as they might all anybody has on the family is in reality just a thin layer of dust.

Just what I was thinking - they really have nothing except innuendo and some/most of it made up by the media.

Got sound on presser!

Hello my name is BS: going to straighten up misconceptions.

Thank you to press for being here, not for me but for lisa.

Thank people of Kansas city. They are a special breed out here they have a huge heart.

Third I want to thank KCPD they are doing a phemonenal job.

His role: wealthy anony benefactor paying him to be here? No. There was and is a benefactor because there is a relationship with the family.

These people called and said get out there and help.

I'm here as a citizen with a slightly better skill set

all hands on deck and to find and retrieve child safely

hands off with investigation

If I get anything of value I will give to LE---one way

Team:
I have connections and friends, and I have been working as a consultant reaching out to them.

To me she is a rockstar in her field, she is not well known and she is well known.

Dr. Marisa Vandazza (?) spelling she works in threat assessment.

Her bio: http://campusthreatassessment.org/index.php/faculty/bios/marisa_randazzo/

100,000 reward for the safe return and/or conviction of person or persons involved in this horrible crime.

Well it certainly raised the question of whether or not Momma was drinking that night didn't it?

Surely the investigators already knew about the wine and the brother and lots more things that the press was unaware of. I imagine that the mother told LE where she was, who she was with and why she was buying the wine in the first hours of the investigation. In fact, that is probably how the local media got the video. The cops probably went to the store to get the surveillance video to corroborate mom's story. The store owner/manager/whomever realized what they had and either gave or (more likely) sold the video to the station.

Either way, buying alcohol is not suspicious in and of itself. I buy beer every few weeks, and pick up some wine usually too. That would mean that if something happened in my life, I would have a 1 in 14 chance of having bought alcohol on that day. If she bought a box a week (which is not excessive if its for 2 people and visitors) there would be a 1 in 7 chance. It's not a big deal. UNLESS the investigators found that very same box empty the morning after. Then it might mean something. But there is NOTHING to suggest that.

Other people I'm not going to mention today. I'm just trying to be value added not a detriment to the situation.

Benefactor: does not want any attention. She wants attention brought to child. The idea is not to focus on that and bringing her home. They do not want the noteriety.

It was my idea to find an independent source. I have never spoken to this person before today. I made that phone call this morning. I said I"m going to trust you and ask you to talk to one of the benefactor.

I'm not naming them, hopefully one day this person will say who the benefactor is

100,000 dollar reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member