14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Fessel,

Don't you have the same degree as Dr. Randazzo? Let's recommend Dr. Fessel instead.

It's like watching a night club act. I keep waiting for him to break into song.

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone" lalalala

he said he hasn't spoke with the parents since the start of the week

than the reporter called him out that she saw him interviewing them yesterday

Someone needs to ask him what the parent's said to him about the night Lisa disappeared.

Someone needs to bring the focus of this back to Lisa. Not "that kid".

I'm not interviewing anyone; I'm having conversations [w/the parents].
I haven't recorded anything.

It's like he thanks the media on one hand yet he slaps them with the other if he doesn't like their questions.

"I'm not interviewing anyone. I'm having conversations."

Will you share that with police?

"No, I'm having conversations."

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? He creeps me the heck out.

"Just cause they r not speaking to u, doesn't mean they r'not speaking to media."

I'm a little hazy on this "threat assessment" part. With all due respect, wouldn't the threat assessment stuff have been helpful BEFORE Lisa went missing?

How is this doctor's specialty going to help now? I mean if it was a kidnapping for ransom, one would think the parents would have been contacted already.

What am I missing here?

I'm not interviewing anyone I'm having conversations with people.

Just because they aren't speaking to you doesn't mean they aren't speaking to media.

(talking about why family isn't speaking to local media).

For the most part media is doing a phenom job. When it was out there that video of the young man shopping with her, it turned out to be the brother.

So let's all keep an open mind and get lisa home.

"We heard lover, we heard other, and it turned out to be the brother."

Press conference:

Thanks the press for spreading the word on Lisa

Thanks the people of KC—people he’s met have a huge heart

Thanks the KCPD

Going to briefly discuss his role:

Wealthy anon. benefactor is true. They contacted him because there is a relationship with the family. Called BS and said get out there and help. The priority is the child. All hands on deck in helping to find this child safely, hands off when it comes to interfering with LE. If he finds anything of value it will be a one way street to LE.

Team: BS has connections with a lot of different people. To BS this person is a rock star. Well known in LE circles--Dr. Marissa Mendazo (sp) was a fed, now works in private sector. Specifically works in threat assessment.

Wealthy anon. benefactor—when BS was approached, this person (she) wanted to be anonymous. Don’t focus on who it is, focus on bringing Lisa home. They don’t want notoriety. BS found an independent source. Never spoken to this person before. Made call this morning. To verify and talk to one of the benefactors. Was confirmed this benefactor does exist.

$100,000 reward put up for safe return and/or information leading to conviction of person (s) who did this.

This $100,000 is coming all from benefactor, nothing to do with t-shirt sales.

Clients aren’t the parents. Client is the truth.

KCPD has already given me his boundaries. Has not asked for case files, has too much respect for KCPD. He’s here to compliment LE, not hinder them in any way. The moment he feels he’s a negative, he’s out of here.

Parents will be opening up, but for now the way they are behaving is the best way to go.

Just because the parents aren’t speaking to you (local media) doesn’t mean they aren’t speaking. The family appreciates everything the press is doing, for the most part.

Let’s keep an open mind and let’s get Lisa home.

Stanton: ..."Reality TV News type" journalists.

Hey! IMO, Stanton is a reality-TV type PI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member