14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I decided to waste my time with this fiasco.
Anyone have a count of the "I", "me", "myself"?
This guy is a one man show. No info here, just walk on by.

What is the point of him? What did he do other than announce a reward from someone who it not him?

Sickening.

Okay, at the risk of getting my booty handed to me here on WS LOL

My take?

This guy is a "handler".

Very odd, IMO, to have a reward that would also include the CONVICTION.

I have. I believe it's quite common. Adding that stipulation discourages people from turning in false evidence just to cause an arrest so they can collect the reward. It's meant to help catch the actual guilty party, and have that guilt proven in a court of law with sufficient impartial evidence.

he said he hasn't spoke with the parents since the start of the week

than the reporter called him out that she saw him interviewing them yesterday

He hasn't spoken with the parents since the start of the week?

WHAT?

did he really say the money was in escrow because I thought he dodged that question.. I cannot wait to watch the playback as the sound was horrible

It's like watching a night club act. I keep waiting for him to break into song.

"It's not unusual to be loved by anyone" lalalala

HAHAHAHAHA!! I think he was trying to break into a comedy act there with the whole PR/Puerto Rican thing.

Someone needs to tell Wild Bill that this is not our first rodeo-we know when we are being handed BS!

He sure has managed to tic off alot of media today. Baby Lisa NEEDS the media.

grrrrrrrrrrr

Something tells me little christophers dad will have the door slammed on him again :(

So sad

I'm a little hazy on this "threat assessment" part. With all due respect, wouldn't the threat assessment stuff have been helpful BEFORE Lisa went missing?

How is this doctor's specialty going to help now? I mean if it was a kidnapping for ransom, one would think the parents would have been contacted already.

What am I missing here?

Dr. Marisa R. Randazzo is a national expert on threat assessment and targeted violence... Who would target this baby. I think that is what she is going to try and figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member