14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not at all! The exclusive with national media is what caught my attention. As far as I know, I have said not one word about wine or door being unlocked.

I was just using that as a for instance because at this point, I have not seen one shred of proof that this woman or her husband had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance. I believe that law enforcement has done their due diligence with the couple and probably played some good old police interogation tricks on her-telling her she failed her polygraph, insisting that she tell them what she is keeping from them, etc... It sounds like they scared the bejeezus out of this poor woman who is grieving the loss of her child.

She goes on TV and is lambasted because she screws up details, stutters and stammers. When she cries she is judged for crying. Her husband doesn't cry and he is judged for that. They are truly damned if they do and damned if they don't.

The reason why our justice system is based upon innocent until proven guilty isn't just about the courtroom-it's about the best way of finding the truth. And unless there is solid proof that one or both of these parents is guilty, then one should refraid from attacks-because what if they aren't guilty???

LE is working hard at seeking evidence. Now the family has hired someone and secured a reward. There is no history of violence in the home. It seems to me that there are a lot of people searching for a pound of flesh from these people, who also have 2 other young children in their home they need to protect.

JMO

Woofie, I am seriously worried. Are you feeling alright??

lol
I've always had a fondness for ethnic types from NYC. Plus, at one point, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd started juggling, as part of a magic trick. Before or after "It's Not Unusual" - that I couldn't say.

Can I get a Fox link to the State's presser? Pretty please. :blowkiss:

That is where I get lost on this THEORY that so many seem to have decided is absolute fact. HOW does that theory work? Does it follow that a 25 year old mom whom NO one ever even once stated has in any way had a drinking problem, or in any way been anything but the best of mothers, who has a neat and clean house, whose children look very well cared for and well dressed and clean...how does it follow that person would out of the blue drink an entire box of wine by herself? Even if she did..... how does an intoxicated person who most likely would fall asleep as opposed to become violent....how does this person who does not drive and is logically too utterly intoxicated to walk far after drinking a box of wine...how does that person hide an accidental or intentional death? No broken glasses, no knocked over end tables or chairs, no spilled wine, no items dropped in the yard or along the street, no cuts or bruises from falling down or walking through scrub brush in the woods or along the river? I just don't see logic in that whole scenario--in fact, logic would tend to lean toward an intoxicated person NOT being involved due to the few facts that we do know.

jmo

Actually you all are the ones talking about she was drunk. All I said was that I thought the fact that she bought a box of wine was pertinent. And that it raises the question of whether she was drinking. There was no implication that she was drunk, until others started bashing me because I brought up that she was drunk (which I haven't said.) Now if you all want me to believe she was drunk, keep working on it. You could make me a believer.

Maybe she was or maybe she wasn't drunk. Maybe she didn't open it, or maybe she had one glass. But the fact that there was alcohol in the equation that day/night does raise the question. Thus to me it is pertinent.

wooohoooo just seen the da office holding a pc!!! thanks!! OMG- this thread just jumped from 14-28 pages in like 2 minutes! Atleast Im not the only one who is frustrated!! Keep praying everyone!!

I need to try to turn on Fox but I"m on the other side of the house. If anyone finds online link it would make my life so much easier!

I'm beginning to think In Da Middle should start selling peanuts. The circus seems to have come to town. :sick:

I'm so sorry, little Lisa! :tears:
Wouldn't pay very well. I would be busy throwing them. Waaaaay too many people I would be throwing them at. Might I add I am a pretty good aim, though.

Let me add this though. I am not necessarily taking the parents side. I have no idea what happened. I am just tired of the totally made-up spin. This family gave no impression of doing anything wrong.

Can we request a Press Conference from LE puhhhhleaz???- public requests LE to talk to us because the family and their high profile friends are wasting our time!! Maybe if we all hounded the local stations to focus on LE and draw the attn away from the circus something better would come from this situation- give the public somewhere to focus the search while the parents sip their tea with the "big dogs". sorry my emotions are getting the better of me today after this.............

I'm disgusted by this self promoting circus as well.

Hah, got to give the news teams a little time to rush cameras and setup at the DA's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viki Cowan