14 october 2011 press conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I'm so disappointed I'm going to sign off now. Man, I just hate it when these babies go missing, I need to learn to not let myself get so focused on them. It just breaks me up sometimes.

I'll be back later. Think I'll have a cup of tea and read a bit.

Thanks for everyone's insights today! I hope Lisa is found soon! :seeya:

One of the things that puzzles me is that there is no announcement of searches.

BS is an advisor to a K9 org. so he supposedly would have the contacts to a lot of dog handlers. Yet he isn't proposing any searches for a missing child?

KCPD and the FBI have and are doing searches. It's their job and they are good at it.

I dont disagree with that, but i thought he was a investigator? He seems more like a PR person now. Sorry! Thats how i feel!

She probably got a heads up from a producer in the control room through an ear piece. The producer calls the news updates, breaking news etc.

All anchors take direction from a producer in the control room, she just repeats what she's told.

Does anybody have any experience in private investigators? Are they most effective when doing pressers, or when keeping low profile and following leads? Is the most famous private investigator the best private investigator?

I am so disappointed about the news conference :banghead:

I could be wrong about the earpiece on all anchors, apparently they are reading from a video prompter.

Actually you all are the ones talking about she was drunk. All I said was that I thought the fact that she bought a box of wine was pertinent. And that it raises the question of whether she was drinking. There was no implication that she was drunk, until others started bashing me because I brought up that she was drunk (which I haven't said.) Now if you all want me to believe she was drunk, keep working on it. You could make me a believer.

Maybe she was or maybe she wasn't drunk. Maybe she didn't open it, or maybe she had one glass. But the fact that there was alcohol in the equation that day/night does raise the question. Thus to me it is pertinent.

Speaking for myself only, the post quoted was my first post about the subject at all....I was only trying to get a clear idea of how the scenario would play out from those who have been discussing it, as I am not a continual poster/reader here. That's why the entire post was asking questions.

I don't believe she had anything to drink. I am in the group who thinks it likely the wine wasn't even meant for her at all. I am also familiar with people who like this type of wine, even though I have NEVER purchased it. EVERY single one of them use that type for the precise reason that it keeps much better than bottled wine when only drinking a glass at a time. Most of them even adhere to the belief that ONE glass of wine a day contributes to a variety of healthful benefits.

There could have been alcohol in the equation even if there was no grocery store trip at all. LE stated it was NOT pertinent in any way to the investigation, so for now, I am taking that as the truth.

jmo

It's so sad that the focus has shifted off of Lisa, thank goodness for the LE & FBI, at least they care enough to look for her body.

Lisa isn't even a tag on this thread.

ALL MY OPINION ONLY!

Any bets on how long it will be before they set up the missing webpage, with the separate tip line?

I'm dying to know what's going on.
Sounds like I missed 2 pressers today?
Were either recorded and posted somewhere?

for those who didn't hear <modsnip>, here ya go. I don't care for the dude - he seems very self serving. Blah, blah blah - benefactor, blah blah blah, psychologist. Why couldn't the guy come out and tell us there is a reward. Why the big secrecy on who it is -- heck, it's about baby Lisa and not some secret benefactor that most of us could care a flying flip about.

The parents are not my client - the truth is my client? Did he just say the parents are liars? Maybe I thought Baby Lisa was his client?

Sorry to sound like such a wench! MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15694576/private-detective-lisas-parents-grief-stricken-holding-onto-hope

From BS' bs 1:00 p.m. presser today ...

- This so-called "renowned" team member is Marissa Randazzo, a psychologist and "expert" on "threat assessment" and "targeted violence" ... WTH ? What does this have to do with a baby who was ALLEGEDLY TAKEN from her CRIB in the middle of the night ?

- There is a so-called "benefactor" ... but we do NOT know WHO this benefactor is ...

- There is a $100,000 award for "safe return" of Baby Lisa or "conviction" ...

AND NO UPDATE about Baby Lisa ! :banghead:

NOTHING about leads ... NOTHING about the progress of the investigation ... :banghead:

NOTHING about Baby Lisa ! :banghead:

IMO ... this is DAMAGE CONTROL to remove suspicions away from the parents ...

MOO MOO and MOO !

I think BS has picked this case carefully. The parents haven't hired a lawyer and are not worldly( I'm not sure that's the right descriptive word?) Why didn't he go help with Aliayah's case?Think about it? I really think this is just another step on his climb and I pray that he's not trying to get a reality show out of it or another?

He did not come across well and I myself am offended. As someone said earlier this is not our first rodeo and as Patty said too many I's.

That conference was a waste of time. In my opinion he is just like Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew ,Geraldo or the News Reporters, only he had a different background. He's just an outsider reporting on the case. The family would be wise to back off from him.

This is me I'm talking about here-but- if I had been on that grocery store video and there had been inuendos about me I would have walked right out and addressed it to the media myself!

And for anyone who tells me I'm pretending what I would do that I can't possibly know I've got news for them- I've lived 60yrs on this earth and been through all kinds of experiences and I know exactly what I would do!

But still what does camping out at the house do other than feed sensationalism? I don't get it, if the media want information on the investigation shouldn't they be camping out at LE headquarters?

If the media can bring attention to this case, I'm 100% for it. IF baby L was kidnapped, then the perp is going to be ever so nervous. If the parents are involved then maybe the pressure will get to them. Sitting at LE hadquarters is not gonna do a thing - the players don't live there.

Just my opinion - thank you very much.

Mel

a9a2b78f-d14b-41d0-ab60-53d0e249599b_400.jpg

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1alyWkJF7

Thank you for this pic, I just got home and missed it all and am trying like hell to catch up.. So... Did they make these pics in the days that they have been taking a break or something.. Is this for real. Taping posters to a tree. I better keep reading, I am at a loss for words.. More comments to follow.

Well I just don't know what to think of today's "I'd like to thank the Academy" speech by BS. All I know is that it feels as if I've stepped into The Twilight Zone.

Where is Baby Lisa?

Does anybody have any experience in private investigators? Are they most effective when doing pressers, or when keeping low profile and following leads? Is the most famous private investigator the best private investigator?

Just-a-Guy stated the other day that his father was a PI and he knows a lot of PIs, I'm sure he would have a good idea. I'd like to know too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine