17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she has connections that aren't public knowledge and was privy to the results before they are released to the public???

Ok, she's the only one?

Ok.

But, the funeral director said no visible injuries to TM's body. Wouldn't that include his nose?

It was taken on February 26, 2012---sometime after 7:17 p.m.
HTH

:moo::twocents:
It wouldn't interest you to know how long he remained at the scene? Generally security cams have timestamps. This one has been omitted.

"It just shows that everything that Zimmerman has been saying, that the police have been reporting, is false," father Tracy Martin told USA TODAY as he viewed the video, carried by MSNBC, in a Washington hotel.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-03-28/trayvon-martin-florida-teen-family/53840580/1

I would not be surprised when the shat hits the fin, probably as early as tomorrow morning. Seeing that video must have been absolutely crushing to Trayvon's father - it almost takes my breath away just thinking about it.

According to robert zimmerman asked not to show his face' gz on way to store when he saw tm was by rear was walking back o vehicle when tm walked up n said do you have a problem gz said no n reached for his cellphone when tm jumped him and started beating him. Tm allegedly said that he was ginna die now or die tonight and that is when he pulled his weapon.everyone knows that it is gz screaming, according to gz family. Fatger doesnt believe tgat the girlfriend was even in the phone during altercation. Former vietnam vet. Sorry for all the hate going around and people are making things uo n making him seem like someone he is not.

So TM told GZ that he was going to die that night or die now and that is when GZ pulled his weapon?

I wonder why there aren't any timestamps on the video.

Yes, it would be nice to know what time they brought him to the station that night. I would also like to see the time stamped video of when he left too. I want to know how long it took Zimmerman to convince the cops it was self-defense. I would also like for Zimmerman's cell phone records to be released and see if at any time he was at the police department, he called his father, and if he did, how long after that call was he allowed to leave.

I totally believe it is possible form TM to start the whole thing.

If Trayvon did start the whole thing, I would like to know exactly what he did that was so heinous that it required him being shot to death, since the funeral director has said that he saw no fight bites on his knuckles no scrapes and there were no broken bones in his hand, which a funeral director is in a perfect place and has the job to see and notice, and GZ did not have a swollen bloodied nose, or copious bleeding from the back of his head, and no evidence that I could see that would indicate that he had been in a struggle for his life rolling on the grass getting his head beat on the concrete and having his nose broken....

so what could Trayvon have done that would leave GZ looking so unbeaten looking and him dead face down with his arms underneath him? What do you suppose that he really did to this man that would require that George shoot him to save his own life HMMMMMMM

I begin to believe that when the autopsy comes out and IF GZ's clothes are ever tested that we might find that the gunshot was in a straight path directly though the body meaning both people were standing up and that they were a significant distance apart....

IMO JMHO and stuff,

OK, so we can see that GZ did not have head injuries, or they may be very minor. The fact is someone who called 911 saw someone on top of someone else.... did TM have head injuries?

The funeral director said no visible injuries to TM's body.

Damage control........imagine this after the video is released, who would have guessed???????????

It's been said that timing is everything.

I am so happy to finally see with my own eyes some tangible evidence.

I hope GZ's family, friend,s neighbors are in hiding.

Wow watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC and love this guy...Funeral director just repeated what he has said on other shows TM had no bruises,scrapes or anything on TM's hands or knuckles.And he also said he saw entrance wound on the chest no exit wound on back!!!!! GZ is a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! IMHO JMHO

I hope GZ's family, friend,s neighbors are in hiding.

We know George is... the others have been in the media talking for a while. I don't have a problem with them sticking up for their friend, but when a friend says that he had serious injuries and he didn't even see him?? Yeah, that's a problem.

Wow watching The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC and love this guy...Funeral director just repeated what he has said on other shows TM had no bruises,scrapes or anything on TM's hands or knuckles.And he also said he saw entrance wound on the chest no exit wound on back!!!!! GZ is a LIAR!!!!!!!!!! IMHO JMHO

Well that is a contradiction to what he said earlier isn't it?
Earlier he said he didn't see ANY bullet wounds. Entrance or exit.

Still confused if Trayvon was on a direct track to his unit. If someone is following you the smart thing would be to get inside and lock the darn door. After all he left a 13 yr old there alone.
In the 4 minute conversation with the girl, Trayvon had to share what he was experiencing and that should be brought forward.

I'm just waiting to hear the story how the ice tea can was used as a weapon by Trayvon. Really!

Heads up om MSNBC the 13 year old witnesses mother is gonna be on in 2 minutes

Because clearly Travyon didn't punch George, as has been previously stated as fact, nor did he likely "slam" Geroge's head into the concrete, based on George's lack of severe head injuries! So why else did Travyon have to die, because George wanted to get a black man???

It's not clear at all that TM didn't punch GZ imo

Well, I'll be a son of a gun!

First, I notice he's a little slimmer than that other pic I've seen AND how awesome that his hair is shaved so close that I can clearly see there is NO WOUND on the back of his head.

No blood on his gray shirt or red jacket, that I can see anyway.

This video is a treasure of information.

WOW!

I know - I'm so happy to see this! No muss, no fuss, no blood, no grass stains, no bruises, walking just fine, just killed a 17-yr-old kid.

What will the Department of Justice think? What would a jury think? Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926