17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, I'm not sure what bruises or swelling one would expect to see on a body that died within minutes of receiving the trauma. One wouldn't necessarily get cut punching someone. I'm not sure that really means anything.

Scrapes happen instantly.

I've never seen a person who punched someone NOT have cuts or scrapes on their knuckles.

Do you think this video was released because the City Manger said today he was bringing in the Justice Department to look at the PD?

I bet there are a lot of angry cops with that notice.

That's good. Maybe they can march with the millions of citizens who are a little angry themselves.

Funeral director didn't get the body within minutes, more like a day or more. Any traumatic injury would allow fluid, blood to leak into the tissues and might be visible.
And if he had an aortic perforation that caused massive blood loss?

The only way that self defense is actually a defense is if his only choice to save his life is to shoot that person.....That is the level that self defense requires, that you must be in reasonable fear for your life, and then you are only allowed to use the force that it would require to get yourself out of danger....

BBM: I believe the phrase under California law is "in fear of death or grave bodily injury." Also, per Wiki, most jurisdictions give one the right to use lethal defense if someone else is at risk of death or grave bodily injury.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_self-defense

A funeral director is not a medical examiner and the blood was probably cleaned up by EMTs
Really? The EMT's cleaned up his shirt, and decreased the swelling???
I do agree with you that the Funeral Director is not the same as the ME whose autopsy will show Trayvon's nose broken...

Why are people thinking that is is beyond TM's power to not throw the first punch?

Was it because he was unarmed????

It was not beyond his power to throw the first punch, but the fact is that the video of George at the police station does not show any real evidence of him having been punched. If he was hit hard enough to have to shoot somebody we would expect to see some evidence of that punch IMO JMHO and stuff.

Then why is there no documented evidence of it??? ZERO. Trayvon didn't punch GZ, GZ lied, end of story!

I'm sure there is, documented evidence, we just have not seen it yet.

There was blood coming from GZ's nose and head and grass on the jacket AT THE SCENE.

That's what we keep hearing from Sanford LE. Considering how Sanford LE is under such close scrutiny, why haven't they released the dash cams to prove this is actually a true statement?

True she is close to Trayvon's mom and dad..And by the way My heart breaks for his parents i personally am amazed how well they have conducted themselves they have true class..IMHO

It's called shock. Anger will come next, when, who knows.

That's what we keep hearing from Sanford LE. Considering how Sanford LE is under such close scrutiny, why they haven't released the dash cams to prove this was actually true?
Seriously! Don't you think NOW would be the time to show them!

Funeral director didn't get the body within minutes, more like a day or more. Any traumatic injury would allow fluid, blood to leak into the tissues and might be visible.

I believe they said the body was released after 39 hours and the funeral home picked it up two days after that. Would any of that make a difference?

It's called shock. Anger will come next, when, who knows.
I know, I've never liked Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, or the Black Panthers, but this time they're right! It is racism.

Then why is there no documented evidence of it??? ZERO. Trayvon didn't punch GZ, GZ lied, end of story!

Not quite end of story.

No documented evidence of it? One would have to have the investigation files to state that.

JMO

Was there a face to face confrontation before the fight began? I can't see GZ turning his back on TM
Is it possible that TM came out of no where and really did go after GZ from behind?

But amazingly none of that blood is on his shirt?

or his face, or his neck, heck even his hands appear clean, and it is highly unlikely that the police would have allowed him to clean up since they should want to photo the injuries (well maybe not these police) but he should not have been allowed to clean up, and the EMT's only clean as much of an area as they need to work on, they don't clean you up. IMO JMHO and stuff

Really? The EMT's cleaned up his shirt, and decreased the swelling???
I do agree with you that the Funeral Director is not the same as the ME whose autopsy will show Trayvon's nose broken...

Again with TM's broken nose?

We have no way of knowing, at this time what the autopsy report will show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow