17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That last yell of help on the 911 tape less then a second before the shot did not sound like someone in distress.

If there was not a round in the chamber and there was a struggle over the gun my GUESS would be that the clip was disengaged somehow during the fight for the weapon so that no round was available to be chambered. There is a button that releases the clip, if that is pushed the clip will drop down so no bullets available after the gun is fired.

Thank you, that makes perfect sense, but is something that I would not have thought of or known, since I have literally never touched a gun of any kind in my life. The closest I have ever come to a gun is when standing next to a police officer in line at the bank or something.

Heck, I'd settle for knowing how George Zimmerman got to be CAPTAIN George in a Home Owner's Association where he wasn't even an OWNER!

I promise you, any renter in my community, walking around at night with a loaded gun had best be ready to go to jail.

Anyone with a concealed carry license can walk around with a loaded gun. I know several who do. Him having a gun IMO had nothing to do with him being on the HOA. MOO

for GZ to have a bruise on the top of his head TM would have had to have been holding him up by his feet and dropping his head to the ground.

The injury does NOT match his testimony. He would have had gashes at the bottom and complete back of his head, not at the top. It looks like hair to me.

I agree completely

for GZ to have a bruise on the top of his head TM would have had to have been holding him up by his feet and dropping his head to the ground.

The injury does NOT match his testimony. He would have had gashes at the bottom and complete back of his head, not at the top. It looks like hair to me.

LOL up side by his feet - you are funny.
I can see your view.

BUT...if GZ was mostly on the grass and just the tip of his head at the side walk then he would be bruised on the top. It is definitely not hair. Unless he had another altercation earlier that day he has a bruise.
If you enlarge it you can see.

I've been following the story of Trayvon Martin since it hit the news waves. I can't understand why GZ continued to follow TM when he was told LE "didn't need him to do that". Now a young man has lost his life and our nation is on the brink of another Rodney King like race war.

GZ should have stopped immediately and let the young man go. None of this had to happen.

Anyone with a concealed carry liscense can walk around with a loaded gun. I know several who do. Him having a gun IMO had nothing to do with him being on the HOA. MOO

I remember being in Texas and saying WOW they are all cowboys here.
Yap many do carry and it seemed to be normal there.
It is not where I live.

What would be normal is an investigation.

Anyone with a concealed carry liscense can walk around with a loaded gun. I know several who do. Him having a gun IMO had nothing to do with him being on the HOA. MOO
Right, but no HOA wants a gun totting neighborhood watchman because they are the ones liable for his actions and they are vested because they own their homes. Zimmerman is not vested, he does not own his home. Has nothing to lose like they do.

LOL up side by his feet - you are funny.
I can see your view.

BUT...if GZ was mostly on the grass and just the tip of his head at the side walk then he would be bruised on the top. It is definitely not hair. Unless he had another altercation earlier that day he has a bruise.
If you enlarge it you can see.

If he did hit his head one time on the side walk that is a little different from having his head slammed to the concrete repeatedly. Maybe there was a scuffle when he got close to TM and GZ tripped lost his footing paniced and shot TM. If some stranger who didn't identify himself approached me from behind and I knew I couldn't get away and didn't have mace or anything you can bet I'd go down fighting. TM deserved to fight for his life and I know that's all TM was doing if GZ did have any kind of injuries.

NG cut Taaffe mike last nite. He kept on rambling. Nobody else could talk.

I didn't see the eloquent Mr. Taaffe on NG last night, however I did see him on JVM's show. IMO he was extremely rude to the black female panelist who asked him whether all the neighborhood watch members at Twin Lakes carried firearms.

If they really wanted to shut FT up, they should have asked him to elaborate on HIS rap sheet. Domestic violence, violation of protective orders, theft. He's hardly one to talk about who's a good guy and who's neighborhood riff-raff. :rolleyes:

GZ's father is saying his son had a broken nose, wouldn't there be a swollen nose?
a medical proof? Did I miss this? I was at the hospitl all day yesterday and I must catch up.
GZ's father is a JUDGE.........is this why people are protecting him?

I see your point... however it depends on his position what if his head was just about at the side walk, then he can get the bruised on top. (I hope I am clear).
If you enlarge it is not hair at all it is a bruise.

I think there was definitely an altercation. But not sure it was not exaggerated.

But the man has no hair, nothing for anyone to grab ahold to slam his head down on concrete. He did say that. What you see is at the very top of his head does not appear to be a gapping wound? And it's even harder to imagine how it got there. It would be an area where if he were injury he got hit with something, an object, like a cell phone perhaps. jmo

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to make a quick trip to the bank at lunch. LOL

Maybe it says no hoods up. Maybe it says no hooded sweatshirts. Maybe it says no hoodies.

Wish I had a photographic memory.

My bank does not have any such signs anywhere.
And it better not – it sure does rain sometimes around here.
This hoodie thing is way out of order, especially now with a congress man standing on the floor with a hoodie and refusing to stop when told to stop!!!
ENOUH.

All this hoodie talk is a very contentious subject. Yes, everyone wears them. And yes, the criminal element has exploited the use of them in committing their heinous acts.

I don't know what the compromise could or should be.

Living here, in what I like to call "Mega Urbanville" they are everywhere and yes, certain businesses have signs about them. And yes, everyone wears them.

Almost every video I see on the news down here that captures an armed robber in the act - that robber has a hoodie on and up - to disguise them from the cameras.

Do I look at everyone I see with a hoodie on as suspicious? No - no way. Maybe if I was a bank teller, or an armored car driver I might - IDK.

I understand the schools position on them - it is a security issue. But I also have to question if a school's position on them is one of "no hoodie up" or whatever then WTH are they doing selling them to students for the sports teams? A little counterproductive iffen ya ask me.

Last night when I went out to get dinner, while I was waiting I grabbed a free copy of a local paper we have down here. This is NOT MSM - it is more of a blog - but is a somewhat respected source down here because they report fairly.

There was an article in there that caught my eye. While it does and it doesn't really relate to this crime - for me, it gave a little more insight as to the real problems that exist here in Florida - especially in the "small towns" and not the big Mega Urbanville areas. Sanford is considered a small town.

And yes, there is a hoodie involved. It is a very sad story and one that didn't get any national attention. Should it have? IDK - I would guess a whole lot of small towns all over the country may have experienced the same thing.

I looked it up online today and here it is:

http://digitalissue.browardpalmbeach.com/article/No+Exit/1008237/104730/article.html

No Exit
Lisa Rab

Graham was 19, fresh out of high school, and built like the offensive lineman he had been at Glades Central. With his broad shoulders and long dreads, Graham carried an ungainly 260 pounds and was far too tall to blend into the grocery aisles. A hooded sweatshirt hid his hair, and a blue-and-white bandanna covered his nose and mouth..............

Again, it does and it doesn't relate to this situation - but it does paint a very good picture of what small town Florida is/ has and will experience in the new 21st century.

While there is a whole lot of hate out there - there is also a whole lot of love. We, as individuals just have to figure out which side of that line we stand on.

JMHO

I didn't see the eloquent Mr. Taaffe on NG last night, however I did see him on JVM's show. IMO he was extremely rude to the black female panelist who asked him whether all the neighborhood watch members at Twin Lakes carried firearms.

If they really wanted to shut FT up, they should have asked him to elaborate on HIS rap sheet. Domestic violence, violation of protective orders, theft. He's hardly one to talk about who's a good guy and who's neighborhood riff-raff. :rolleyes:

Whoa.....really? I did not know that. jmo

My bank does not have any such signs anywhere.
And it better not – it sure does rain sometimes around here.
This hoodie thing is way out of order, especially now with a congress man standing on the floor with a hoodie and refusing to stop when told to stop!!!
ENOUH.

This "hoodie thing" at banks has been going on for years.
This is not something new since Feb.

Its because hoodies/hoods/hats/sunglasses hide your FACE from security cameras.

He was so rude. It cracked me on when he was on NG and NG asked him when he had spoken with GZ and he said he hadn't since the shooting. Nancy did her famous eye roll. He said he got his info from the Police report and the Orlando Sentinel. Unreal!!

Here are few examples of bank signs.

00052195000A.1.jpg

safetysign7.gif

125x125_designF.jpg

safetysign5.jpg

Here are a few examples of bank robbers wearing hoods:

bankrobbery2.jpg

bilde

everett2.jpg

2.jpg

As you can see, those who are robbing, are wearing the hood to hide the face.
That's why hoods are not allowed in many banks.

JMO

that's "hoods", not "hoodies".

It was originally stated as hoodies, that's what was confusing and being questioned.

Many things have hoods in addition to hoodies, jackets, coats, sweaters, walking in with anything covering up your head..

Not being allowed to wear a hood up in a bank makes perfect sense, not being allowed to wear hoodies didn't.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member