2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The canvas bag with the liner? Do you really think ICA would keep the decomp clothes in the car? They would have been easy enough to toss. Obviously the liner was another story.

Yep, I think a little leaked in the trunk and she cleaned it up. Only thing about the states case that bothers me but is probably not important is the paper towels they say she used to clean up with. Why didn't they stink?

I think Cindy was probably the drug dispenser in the family. Probably had a script of just about every drug.

Was just commenting because they just said she was using the xanax first then it became to expensive.

Judge Pirro just stated the same scenario that I have posted here somewhere on how Caylee died. I believe also that Casey was drugging Caylee with chloroform and putting the duct tape over her mouth so she couldn't wake up and make noise or yell or cry. The last time she did it, it killed Caylee. Tone L. would not allow Caylee to spend the night so Casey felt trapped and wanted Tone more that Caylee. I would call this aggravated child abuse which carries the same penalty as 1st degree murder. I hope she gets it. Its too bad Cindy didn't insist on keeping Caylee and let Casey run on to her friends. If Cindy had taken the child from Casey she would still be alive.

I think that last call begging to have Caylee dropped off at her work on June 16th will haunt CA til the day she dies for this exact reason.

Why does anyone ask LP his opinion? He has really made this case into the circus it has become with his crazy theories. He has really advanced the RK theory and this has the potential to hurt justice for Caylee.

LP is just one of many clowns around this case. I'm waiting to hear his take on Roy Kronk, but he makes good sense (to me) sometimes.

YES. Judge Jeanine ! She has all of these Defense TH's spewing all of the DT propaganda, then she goes ahead and gives HER personal opinion, and it is right on. GO Judge J!!!!

Yep, I think a little leaked in the trunk and she cleaned it up. Only thing about the states case that bothers me but is probably not important is the paper towels they say she used to clean up with. Why didn't they stink?

Interesting point- did they say they didn't stink somewhere?

That makes me crazy as well... I always find myself talking to the television when they state a complete mis-truth....like they have not watched the trial at all, just going off of surface statement. Frussshtrating!!

bbm

you just "talk" to yours - I yell at mine :banghead:

Lenny LURVES this attention from Judge J. He has his trusty toothpick and everything.

LP is just one of many clowns around this case. I'm waiting to hear his take on Roy Kronk, but he makes good sense (to me) sometimes.

Gotta disgree here...LP bailed KC...thinking he could get to the truth. He was one of the very few privvy into the A home. He might have got caught up into the media blitz...but deep down inside..I believe he is a good guy...not going to disparage him..

I really do not like LP's RK theory. He has been saying this since right after Caylee was found. Don't you think LE would have investigated this if it had any truth to it?

Okay... so with LP saying that LE listened to a private conversation between Jose and Casey... and found out where the body was... and then it got leaked to Kronk's girlfriend who told Kronk.

IF that could be backed up, that they found the body because they listened to an attorney/client conversation... what would happen?

I'm just wondering if that is going to be the next thing Jose pulls out of his... hat. Claiming that. But, that would require him admitting that Casey told him where the body was, which would mean she would know too.

I don't know. I just wish that hadn't been said till the trial was over.

They want it both ways. Dr G didn't test for this. Well, Dr S should have. Their answer is well, Dr. S didn't have a lab. Oh please. Well, at least Wecht seemed to come around to logic's side.

It is odd how this case causes normally rational people to loosen their grip on reality. What difference does it make how ICA murdered her child? If it made a difference the law would require you to prove cause of death.

Okay... so with LP saying that LE listened to a private conversation between Jose and Casey... and found out where the body was... and then it got leaked to Kronk's girlfriend who told Kronk.

IF that could be backed up, that they found the body because they listened to an attorney/client conversation... what would happen?

I'm just wondering if that is going to be the next thing Jose pulls out of his... hat. Claiming that. But, that would require him admitting that Casey told him where the body was, which would mean she would know too.

He's been saying it for at least a year, so I think if there was any validity (since he says it on every show he is on) that somebody would have found out about it. It does make both sides look bad.

It is odd how this case causes normally rational people to loosen their grip on reality. What difference does it make how ICA murdered her child? If it made a difference the law would require you to prove cause of death.

There was no cause of death in the Scott Peterson case and he got the DP in California, which looks like a non-DP state compared to Florida.

I really do not like LP's RK theory. He has been saying this since right after Caylee was found. Don't you think LE would have investigated this if it had any truth to it?

1st thing I thought when I 1st heard it was if LE told RK where to look to find Caylee, why would the deputy who got fired have shrugged it off and not searched? ok - so maybe that deputy wasn't in on it - but why would LE wait 4 more months before trying to get RK out there again to find her? - sorry, LP, but this theory is as bizarre as JB's OS

I can't find you a link at this late hour, but IIRC RK and 'girlfriend' have both strenuously denied this conversation ever took place, but that never stopped LP from making a story out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove