2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda moron would want to step forward at this point and offer his DNA as Caylee's father? Jose would try to sue him for back child-support.

1st thing I thought when I 1st heard it was if LE told RK where to look to find Caylee, why would the deputy who got fired have shrugged it off and not searched? ok - so maybe that deputy wasn't in on it - but why would LE wait 4 more months before trying to get RK out there again to find her? - sorry, LP, but this theory is as bizarre as JB's OS
Of course it is nonsense. If the cops had overheard that they could wait a few days and have a search of the area for any reason. They would not have involved a jail guard and a meter reader in a criminal activity that could cause them to lose their job. Pure nonsense by LP. This is pay back for some snub or something he feels they did to him.

Who is this blonde lady? She is full of misinformation..LA looked with his fiance for Caylee for the full 31 days??

Well well I missed most of this and after just hearing the a#sinine , statement about not being able to make a dna paternity match at this point because not enough dna, sounds like I am lucky to have missed it.

K, I thought it was a pretty good show till that last question.

Yes if some one stepped foward they could tell if he was Caylee's dad.

Jeez I don't think any one through away her DNA.

He's been saying it for at least a year, so I think if there was any validity (since he says it on every show he is on) that somebody would have found out about it. It does make both sides look bad.

No way the cops knew where this little girl was all along & waited til Debember to find her!!! Not the way they were trying to build a case against that.....ICA! IMO, LP likes the limelight. If he were credible, the prosecution would have him as a witness.

I definitely do not believe LP's Roy Kronk story but I do believe he knows Cindy for exactly who she is and also the friction that was going on inside the A's home. Cindy rules that nest and LP picked it up immediately.....

What kinda moron would want to step forward at this point and offer his DNA as Caylee's father? Jose would try to sue him for back child-support.

One that wanted a cut of the movie rights and book deals the family has or will make?

Gotta disgree here...LP bailed KC...thinking he could get to the truth. He was one of the very few privvy into the A home. He might have got caught up into the media blitz...but deep down inside..I believe he is a good guy...not going to disparage him..

I agree! I think he is basically a good guy. But I'm not buying the jailhouse whispers that he claims led Kronk to the body.

K, I thought it was a pretty good show till that last question.

Yes if some one stepped foward they could tell if he was Caylee's dad.

Jeez I don't think any one through away her DNA.

The autopsy report clearly says that Dr. G saved a piece of her bone for any additional testing that might come up in the future. I am sure these people read an article in People magazine and then think they are experts.

Or accuse him of hiding the body after he got it from GA and then giving it to his pal, RK.

Of course it is nonsense. If the cops had overheard that they could wait a few days and have a search of the area for any reason. The would not have involved a jail guard and a meter reader in a criminal activity that could cause them to lose their job. Pure nonsense by LP. This is pay back for some snub or something he feels they did to him.

You are right on target! This is logic..........no reason to involve anyone else. Simply wait a few days and start a search of that particular area. Even better if LE had brought in the cadaver dogs to search those woods.

For those who didn't watch- JJP's theory on the case was that ICA drugged Caylee with Chloroform for some time and covered her mouth with duct tape. One time, when she came down to check, Caylee dies. She panicked, tried to bury her in the backyard, but couldn't get through the bamboo shoots so drove over to suburban and tossed her into the swamp.
Not too bad for having so many DT cronies on the show with her.

I definitely do not believe LP's Roy Kronk story but I do believe he knows Cindy for exactly who she is and also the friction that was going on inside the A's home. Cindy rules that nest and LP picked it up immediately.....

I do not believe Kronk heard anything from LE about the body, but I do think he had reason to believe it was in that area. He was an ex-bounty hunter, who would want to look around for the missing child, imo. And knew a lot of people in that neighborhood because of his job as a meter reader.
He was able to walk the streets and talk to the locals and I bet he was able to piece it together. He could walk from the Ant's house and easily see that the very first wooded area he would come upon was right there. I think the only reason the cops never searched more thoroughly there was because her cell pings were leading them to wooded areas around the airport. They probably thought she would never leave the child so close to home. imoo

Gotta disgree here...LP bailed KC...thinking he could get to the truth. He was one of the very few privvy into the A home. He might have got caught up into the media blitz...but deep down inside..I believe he is a good guy...not going to disparage him..

LP wasn't actually the one who bailed ICA out, it was his nephew...then Lenny decided to jump in the big middle of it for the publicity! If he were credible he could have been a HUGE witness for the prosecution but his tales are almost as bad as ICA's...& he wasn't around there that long before ICA pitched a fit & told him to get out of "her" house! This is what po'ed Lenny, I think, it messed up his plans!

That's when the yarns began & his first little 15 minutes of fame was the J Blanchard Park dive where nothing was found....he did this against Tim Miller's advise....he's a trip!

Where does Joey Barringer get off saying that juries do not like to convict on just circumstantial evidence? MOST cases are purely circumstantial- not having witnesses to the crime.

Common sense would dictate that if they have eye witnesses and video a normal person/lawyer wouldn't ask for a jury trial. Probably plea deal and cut your losses. :banghead:

I do not believe Kronk heard anything from LE about the body, but I do think he had reason to believe it was in that area. He was an ex-bounty hunter, who would want to look around for the missing child, imo. And knew a lot of people in that neighborhood because of his job as a meter reader.
He was able to walk the streets and talk to the locals and I bet he was able to piece it together. He could walk from the Ant's house and easily see that the very first wooded area he would come upon was right there. I think the only reason the cops never searched more thoroughly there was because her cell pings were leading them to wooded areas around the airport. They probably thought she would never leave the child so close to home. imoo

I had no idea RK is an ex bounty hunter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove