Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You.

Maybe it's as simple as he wants 15 minutes of fame in his lifetime!? I dunno. All I know is that I personally found him to be a lying weirdo pervert who wanted to inject himself into a "famous" case. JMHO.

Why would the SA put such a person on the witness list?
There must be something there that is believable.

<hugs> Ripley!!

I don't think anyone is desperate for a smoking gun. We're just doin' what we do! It's like eating whole crabs, ya have to pick out every last bit for complete satisfaction!

I too was thinking that ol' JT was another Fruit Loop horning in on the action. I called BS on his statement at his recounting of the sighting of Caylee and KC at the Wal-Mart. I knew from reading the ping thread's that there was no way she could have been there. But I was wrong.

I had to go back and re-read them and learned that there was an opportunity for the Wal-mart sighting at 11 am ish on the 16th.

That little bit and the fact that the state has added Tech-Dude to the witness list has me back peddling on his veracity.

Until I can read his interview with LE, I'm not sure how far out on limb I can follow Bond's theory of Tech-Dude mixing up the sequence of event's and day's. (Bond? Have I told you lately that I love you?)

But, there has to be more to the story. If this guy was just another wanna-be, then I don't think we would have seen his name added to the state's witness list.

Maybe he'll testify that somebody tried to pay him to become this witness by saying what he did. Maybe LE proved everything he said to be untrue and therefore went to him July 09. Maybe he did write his statement earlier but it has been dismissed and LE wanted to know why JT would have made these claims. When pressed maybe JT confessed that he was hired so-to-speak.

Thank You.

Maybe it's as simple as he wants 15 minutes of fame in his lifetime!? I dunno. All I know is that I personally found him to be a lying weirdo pervert who wanted to inject himself into a "famous" case. JMHO.

Ripley ur awesome, I love u. But if checking out a girl's cleavage and legs makes him a pervert, I think an awful lot of men fall into that category. But you could be right. who knows in this insane case?

I just want to know who will be flying us into Maine for that Lobster dinner?

I actually grew up in Maine but haven't been back since I was 24, and I won't share just how longggggggggggggg ago that was, so this is getting good!!!! lol

The tough sell for me is the motive & opportunity for Casey & Caylee to be in either the Casselberry Walmart OR Techbay on 6/16.

Either is doable within certain windows of time per the pings...but...

Just for grins I'll toss out there that if one is driving up S. to N. Semoran one passes in the following order:

1) Gentiva
2) Full Sail
3) Lexus of Orlando
4) Casselberry Walmart

Recall (in one of the more enjoyable long-standing unsolved mysteries, AZ?) the debate regarding the # being called beginning w/ the flurry and continuing a few more times the week of 6/16 being Lexus vs. Gentiva?

Wonder if Cindy was having some repairs done on the Toyota 4Runner @ Lexus...and was driving a loaner...hence, first call to Lexus to see if Cindy had picked up her car yet...then...not willing to wait Casey hangs up & tries Cindy's cell a few times. Casey wouldn't be able to tell from just looking @ the Gentiva parking lot if Cindy had left yet or not. :waitasec: when she drove by...so she coulda kept on driving north to kill time (pun slightly intended) and conveniently loops around in the Walmart parking lot before heading back south again. Stops long enough to run in and pass JT. Of course, it appears Cindy was @ Gentiva 'till ~6PM. Did Casey sit & wait outside Gentiva for awhile? Did she just miss Cindy walking out of Gentiva during a jaunt up past Lexus=>Walmart and back around?

It's all good folks.

Easy to understand why anyone would wanna be skeptical of JT. No denying that. :snooty:

Easy to understand why anyone would wanna fill in some void in the critical 24hr period surrounding Caylee's last day. :praying:

I'm just glad to see JT (a) show up on SA's list and (2) have something/anything to say about seeing Caylee w/ Casey. That combination is a double-threat in my book...and I am hopeful the details yet-to-come will pull back the curtain on the truth just a little bit more for Caylee.

A few ways it could happen that I can see in order of decreasing value IMHO:
(1) He saw them @ a store...any store...6/16 between 4:25-7:54PM
(2) He saw them @ a store...any store... 6/16 ~11AM (the only time that would allow any transit to/from G&C's per pings) before 4:11PM that day
(3) He saw them @ a store...any store <6/16
(4) He never saw them...made the whole thing up.​

Puttin' my money down on #1 'till we hear more solid/objective information 'bout JT. Wouldn't begrudge anyone that'd wanna spread their bets around. ;)

Ohhh man..... EPIC FAIL!! I totally forgot about this post from JWG.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3859274&postcount=277"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - In the trunk 2.6 days[/ame]

This support's Bond's theory of the "after 4 pm" sighting. My bad.

just call me "crustacean brain" from now on!

Let's face it, if KC ever did spend any time with her daughter it was at a mall or at stores or restaurants. I'd say she got a real kick out of going into any kind of specialty store and chatting up the salesperson, if for nothing more than to act like she was about to make a big purchase. This girl never worried about whether her tastes outstripped her budget - that was limitless. And judging by all the crap in her room (and her daughter's), I'm sure she was a shopaholic of sorts.

If she was in that store because she got bored waiting for Tony to get his car fixed, I think it makes sense she would engage in a conversation about her next impending purchase. People do it in real estate and at car dealerships all the time just because they get a kick out of it, even if they have bad credit and can't afford a thing. Anybody who is out telling her friends she has a "nanny" is probably strutting around inflating her ego trying to act like Miss Professional Event Planner and computer peripherals are just what this dude happened to sell. If it had been an office store, I have no doubt she'd be telling the salesman she needed a new laser printer.

We have been speculating for a year and a half now on what she did with herself and Caylee during the day - I think this could be a good snapshot of what she did with her time. I suspect that there are lots of store employees in various malls and shopping centers who were familiar with Casey and Caylee, even if they didn't know them by name. Heck, she could have even just made up stuff to chat with salespeople about out of sheer boredom!

Yep...you make an excellent argument!!! I completely agree that he could easily be making this up, but I just can't find in any way how this would benefit him and the fact that his name appears on the states witness list also helps sway my opinion on the matter. I def could be wrong...it's happened before!!! LOL! :-)

Trying to bring business into his shop?

Ripley ur awesome, I love u. But if checking out a girl's cleavage and legs makes him a pervert, I think an awful lot of men fall into that category. But you could be right. who knows in this insane case?

aww...:blushing:

And I couldn't agree more with your second sentence!:saythat::floorlaugh:

The tough sell for me is the motive & opportunity for Casey & Caylee to be in either the Casselberry Walmart OR Techbay on 6/16.

Just for grins I'll toss out there that if one is driving up S. to N. Semoran one passes in the following order:

1) Gentiva
2) Full Sail
3) Lexus of Orlando
4) Casselberry Walmart

Recall (in one of the more enjoyable long-standing unsolved mysteries, AZ?) the debate regarding the # being called beginning w/ the flurry and continuing a few more times the week of 6/16 being Lexus vs. Gentiva?

Wonder if Cindy was having some repairs done on the Toyota 4Runner @ Lexus...and was driving a loaner...hence, first call to Lexus to see if Cindy had picked up her car yet...then...not willing to wait Casey hangs up & tries Cindy's cell a few times. Casey wouldn't be able to tell from just looking @ the Gentiva parking lot if Cindy had left yet or not. :waitasec: when she drove by...so she coulda kept on driving north to kill time (pun slightly intended) and conveniently loops around in the Walmart parking lot before heading back south again. Stops long enough to run in and pass JT. Of course, it appears Cindy was @ Gentiva 'till ~6PM. Did Casey sit & wait outside Gentiva for awhile? Did she just miss Cindy walking out of Gentiva during a jaunt up past Lexus=>Walmart and back around?

Isn't it weird how this whole Lexus mystery has never been solved yet? Nothing in the documents to explain it. Surely it means something??? yes? no?:waitasec:

You know what really gives me piece of mind...while we are down here battling it out over who is right, who is wrong, who is a pervert, blah, blah, blah...Caylee is in Heaven in God's arms and she is at peace and soooo happy, happier than she could have possibly been here on Earth. Knowing that she could be with my mom right now laughing and playing helps me sleep at night. I know we sooo desperately want whoever did this to this beautiful brown eyed angel caught but just remember she is FINALLY happy now!!! Now, the angels are lucky enough to see that beautiful lil smile of hers and one day when we all leave this Earth we will finally see our lil angel who we loved sooo much and never had the opportunity to meet!!!

I'm out everyone!!! I hope everyone has an amazing weekend and like always it is great to read everyone thoughts, opinions, knowledgeable facts. I really appreciate being able to come on here months later and be caught right back up. Ya'll are amazing!!!!

You know what really gives me piece of mind...while we are down here battling it out over who is right, who is wrong, who is a pervert, blah, blah, blah...Caylee is in Heaven in God's arms and she is at peace and soooo happy, happier than she could have possibly been here on Earth. Knowing that she could be with my mom right now laughing and playing helps me sleep at night. I know we sooo desperately want whoever did this to this beautiful brown eyed angel caught but just remember she is FINALLY happy now!!! Now, the angels are lucky enough to see that beautiful lil smile of hers and one day when we all leave this Earth we will finally see our lil angel who we loved sooo much and never had the opportunity to meet!!!

I really envy you. I don't believe in heaven nor hell. I wish I had that peace of mind. I believe we just end when we die, obviously no pain, but it is an end when it shouldn't be. To me Caylee was ended and should not have been. She should be here running, laughing, playing.

Again no offense to you but I just don't see it like this.

only the good die young....

your post was very comforting and sobering. TY :blowkiss:

I really envy you. I don't believe in heaven nor hell. I wish I had that peace of mind. I believe we just end when we die, obviously no pain, but it is an end when it shouldn't be. To me Caylee was ended and should not have been. She should be here running, laughing, playing.

No offense taken!!! Everyone is entitled to their beliefs!! Have a great weekend!

Please give me a hint - does the word "screw" have meaning? Just "yes" or "no" will do. Thank you.

Well....I'd just be further contributing to the delinquency of yet another thread, Woe. :bang:

I'm gonna go scout out some cleavage before I get in more trouble. ;)

1) Gentiva
2) Full Sail
3) Lexus of Orlando
4) Casselberry Walmart

Are Cindy's phone records available to check to see if she called Lexus to make an appt?

Just to add a little perspective for those of us who aren't familiar with Orlando ~ Google map shows it's only 4.8 miles (about 12 min.) between Gentiva (hope I got the right one: 1375 Semoran) and the Walmart in Casselberry.

This is not a judgement at all,Mendara,but that is so sad.My husband didn't think he believed until our son died.It is a comfort I wish you shared,but totally respect your beliefs.

Are Cindy's phone records available to check to see if she called Lexus to make an appt?

No contact 'tween Cindy's cell and Lexus# that I see.

IIRC, there was one call from Lexus to the G&C home phone on Tuesday morning 6/17, but, that is completely from memory...which I don't have a tremendous amount of faith in. I'd hafta search the Lexus thread to get the date & time fershure. The G&C home phone records were soooooo screwy. I tossed what I had of them.

Afraid I don't have George's anymore either (before anyone asks).

...and just to make a passing effort @ staying on-topic....I dint see any calls 'tween any of them and JT either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pencat