2008.07.15 Revisiting the 911 Calls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really disagree with the thought that the Anthony's were covering up for KC from the beginning.

I highly doubt that when CA made that first 911 call that she thought Caylee was dead. It seemed more like she was using the police to get KC to bring her to Caylee. There is a clear difference in the voice from the first and second calls, to the last one. She went from angry to panicked when she realized that KC wasn't just being spiteful, and Caylee was in fact missing.

I know most of us don't agree with a lot of the Anthony family's actions in the past six months, but I cannot believe that they knew from the beginning that Caylee was murdered and then proceeded to knowingly cover it up. KC has that family so blinded, and it doesn't take a lot of effort to convinice a grandmother that if she makes the wrong move she will be killing her own granddaughter. They were all manipulated into believing KC, and I feel like they are all victims in this. All my opinion...

I agree with you 100%. It's the only thing that makes sense.

It seemed more like she was using the police to get KC to bring her to Caylee. There is a clear difference in the voice from the first and second calls, to the last one. She went from angry to panicked when she realized that KC wasn't just being spiteful, and Caylee was in fact missing.

ITA. I'll bet CA was the kind of parent who used to say, "Okay, I'm counting to three! One...... two......... three." And then ended up counting to twenty before taking action and disciplining her child.

Not that this is CA's fault. Lots of children are spoiled in this way and don't go on to murder their children. :mad:

What has been bothering me a lot lately is how CA described the 2nd phone call as deliberately exaggerated, and that she was doing anything she could to get the police there faster. She claimed she exaggerated the information about the smell and was deliberately sounding hysterical.

Of course most believe she was rewriting history and she was truly hysterical and suspected her daughter. I believe that, and I also have come to believe the comment that RP, CAs brother said, that CA's not the brightest lightbulb on the tree. She's passionate, stubborn, and has a unbalanced sense of entitlement, according to one psychological profile I have been hearing on YouTube.

Considering all these most recent twists and turns, I think it's LA the parents are trying to protect. I suspect is has something to do with Zanny--as in Xanny (Xanax) and the brother and sisters "work" as was alluded to in the jail house calls between LA and KC. They don't want to lose their last child to prison. But now they have to protect themselves with the immunity angle.

:chicken:

I dont know about Orlando, but here our police stations dont close and I live in a much smaller town than Orlando is. Thats just weird to me......

for the life of me I wouldn't be able to find this but there was a post sometime ago about a conversation between ca and kc right as the phone was being handed to kc to speak with LE--at that point someone heard her complain that she wouldn't be able to speak to tonE----shows where her concern was at that point.....:furious:

Are you talking about the last 911 call when Cindy handed the phone over to Casey to speak with the 911 operator?
http://www.wftv.com/video/16980866/index.html

It never made sense to me why she would say KC stole her car. It's pretty obvious the car may be in Cindy's name, but it was for KC's use.

Cindy was saying that the car was stolen to cover up the decomp. If the car had supposedly been stolen, the A's could later claim that the decomp smell would have been put there by the supposed car theif. Not Casey then and maybe this would be an excuse for Casey.

I really disagree with the thought that the Anthony's were covering up for KC from the beginning.

I highly doubt that when CA made that first 911 call that she thought Caylee was dead. It seemed more like she was using the police to get KC to bring her to Caylee. There is a clear difference in the voice from the first and second calls, to the last one. She went from angry to panicked when she realized that KC wasn't just being spiteful, and Caylee was in fact missing.

I know most of us don't agree with a lot of the Anthony family's actions in the past six months, but I cannot believe that they knew from the beginning that Caylee was murdered and then proceeded to knowingly cover it up. KC has that family so blinded, and it doesn't take a lot of effort to convinice a grandmother that if she makes the wrong move she will be killing her own granddaughter. They were all manipulated into believing KC, and I feel like they are all victims in this. All my opinion...

yep, you're right on the money. sure, after the fact things were bent and shaped a little with the help of denial, fear, and hope, but when this all went down there's no way that anyone knew what was going on, save for casey.

I dont know about Orlando, but here our police stations dont close and I live in a much smaller town than Orlando is. Thats just weird to me......

The Sheriffs offices don't close but some of the substations have only certain hours that they are open. Cindy had gone to a sub station and that is why she mentions the police station was "closed"

I haven't read any of the replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again durning thoses 2 hours is when the A's devised thier plan and came up with this story.
Come on now they all knew there was never any nanny, as much as the A's say that they loved Caylee do you think for one minute that they never would have met the nanny , seen photos of the nanny or had her number incase of an emergency(Ie KC gets in to a car crash) and they had to contact her to pick up Caylee.But they all thought it was the perfect cover up story so thier precious little KC could get off scott free, but duh they must have forgot that they weren't dealing with LE officers from someback water town.lol
They spent the 2 hours doing that, cleaning the car and mabey moving the body out of there back yard.
Who knows, nothing would surprise me in this case after all the twists an turns.
Thats why it doesn't surprise me at all that the GP's won't help without full immunity.
It also kinda makes me wonder if Caylee's body was somewhere elese and someone moved Caylee after all this time so she would finally be found. With word of the video of the area that held no body(I don't really know what I think of this so called video but I am just throwing it out there), to Caylee's body being there on Dec 11, who really knows.
Just my honest opinon .
To the GP's its all about KC not Caylee if it was about Caylee they would never have fought to get her bailed out, they would have not made @** of themselves everytime they opened thier mouths .
Even now it all about KC as Caylee's precious little body is laying alone in that cold dark funeral home awaiting a proper burial that she deserves.

The Sheriffs offices don't close but some of the substations have only certain hours that they are open. Cindy had gone to a sub station and that is why she mentions the police station was "closed"

Well I suppose the "substation" thing explains it a little better for me. As I posted above you though, I wonder why, if CA was serious about taking KC to the police, she didnt take her to one that was open? Too far?

IMO, did CA cry wolf to LE to many times? Was LE used to coming to the house over nothing? How many times did CA call LE and cancel out during her fits??? Maybe LE thought CA and Kc having another stupid fight? Usually LE shows up immediately........don't understand.........LE friends of kc back then??? MOO

Here's a list for Calls of Service to the Anthony home starting 11/2003. Don't know if there were any calls prior to this.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1474095/Calls-for-Service-to-4937-Hopespring-Drive

Well I suppose the "substation" thing explains it a little better for me. As I posted above you though, I wonder why, if CA was serious about taking KC to the police, she didnt take her to one that was open? Too far?

The average person rarely needs to take someone to the police station and if they did they figure the police station would be open 24/7. Right now if I had to go to my local police station after 5:00 PM, I might find them closed too! :crazy:

Extensive details of 7/15 by the hour in the Sticky Forum thread for that date. Included determining the amount of time G&C had to clean the Pontiac together and alone.

Not as much focus on what happened between the 911 calls yet, but, that would be a great place to flesh it out too.

I agree with your post, Superllama :p I don't think they went into cover up mode from the beginning. I listened to these 911 calls. My heart broke listening to Cindy in her 3rd call.

Lee went in to talk to Casey and I truly don't think he knew what happened until Casey confessed Caylee went missing. I think Lee had no idea that Casey was responsible for this. There was no indication, YET, to believe other wise. I think he wanted facts before he jumped to any conclusion. As for Cindy, I think it was when she walked in the room and heard them talking that she realized Caylee was missing, therefore the 3rd 911 panic call. After all, she hadn't seen them for about a month, IIRC..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—
Back