2008.07.22 Shirley P. Interview (Cindy's Mother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think that both Baez and Cindy threw Grandma under the bus when they refer to those calls on her answering machine as coming from Caylee in their interviews ..to somehow prove Cylee was still alive and being held. When I read what Grandma says..well it sounds to me like she got those calls on the answering machine and knew it wasn't Caylee..because she said Caylee doesn't speak jibberish..she was very clear on that point.

Isn't that curious? I wonder why? Is it on record anywhere what date that these the grandparent theft came to light? I thought that was what the fight was about on the night of the 15th?

Like Irish stated above, I think Cindy got to Gma, confused, or maybe even manipulated her. My understanding is that LE did not find out about those thefts and the fight on the 15th until Cindy's brother posted about it on some blogs. Also, from Gma's statement, it appears that Gma must have discussed the thefts when they all were at her house to eat.

This poor lady should not have to be dealing with this carp in her last years. IMO, it's a blessing that her husband is too out of it to know what's going on. At least I'm hoping he is. IIRC, Cindy's brother said both his parents went into a decline after all this started.

This interview, out of all of the others, kills me. How can Kc continue to hurt everyone around her like this? I just can't understand it.

My heart is broken for this Grandma.

"I love her still, but I am apprehensive."

I did a quick read over, could anyone figure out what that is in reference to? (I know it is about Casey, but exactly WHAT, is it about)

Interesting that Cindy told her mother that she was in touch with KC every day while she and Caylee were missing. According to her, KC kept promising to bring the baby to see her "tomorrow". Tomorrow never came.

The more I read the more throughly disgusted I am with KC.
Cindy stayed home on her vacation waiting to see that lovely child and KC just strung her along.
Each day I am seeing Cindy in a more normal way, she and her husband loved that child and it looks as though they took very good care of thier family.

I have a GS, when I have not seen him in a day or two I miss him so, he is the highlight of my life, I would not trade those neck hugs for anything.
I so feel for these people (minus KC). I just cannot understand this girl.

I took it as she was apprehensive about anything Casey said or did and for Caylee's well being.

Add me to another heart-broken WSer. And the part where GGma says if George was around Caylee would go right to him and he'd take Caylee for walks so Cindy and her parents could visit. :( This case is such a friggin' tragedy for all the victims. This dear lady should be taken care of by her grandchildren, not victimized by them. It's so sickening.

I graciously accept the small checks my 93 y.o. Grandmother sends for bdays, though I wish she'd keep the money for herself. I can't fathom the kind of monster like Casey who would conceive the idea to STEAL from their checking account via a birthday check. I'm going to call my Gma right now and tell her how much I love her. :blowkiss:

This interview, out of all of the others, kills me. How can Kc continue to hurt everyone around her like this? I just can't understand it.

My heart is broken for this Grandma.
Me too Momma. I have never wanted so much to hug someone I've never met. No one should have to suffer like this woman has. This on top of Casey stealing from her. Regardless of what the truth may be about what happened to Caylee, Casey is a selfish and despicable person.

A sociopath destroys everybody they know and come in contact with. They NEVER feel any remorse. They are NOT capable of it. Neither do they feel love. They just pretend. Just like their fantasy lives they create.

So after reading this.....Cindy and George didn't go on vacation? Hmmm that changes some things in my mind, I was always was under the impression that they were on vacation at some point after the 16th. ..............{{runs off to look at caledar and think.}} :waitasec:

Enough Casey. This has gone on long enough. You are an adult now, and it's time to act like one. Do the right thing now, for yourself, and for your family. Stop this now. Turn yourself in, tell LE where Caylee is, and let your family mourn her. They will not abandon you, they have proven that. They already know in their hearts. It won't surprise them.
Lord God, I pray for Casey right now. If there is anything salvagable, anything savable in her soul, let it come forth now. Strengthen her to be accountable for her actions, for her own sake, and also for her family's sake. In Jesus Name.

Amen that was beautiful Yosande

Me too Momma. I have never wanted so much to hug someone I've never met. No one should have to suffer like this woman has. This on top of Casey stealing from her. Regardless of what the truth may be about what happened to Caylee, Casey is a selfish and despicable person.

This is the final straw for me. That poor lady. Poor old grandpa...tears in my eyes now and I have not cried one bit over this before. But this is so heartbreaking to read her words. Her back is hurting, yet she has to go in every morning to see to her lifelong companion............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................tears

Did anyone think it odd that GGM made a point mention that Caylee went right up to GGP, even though she hadn't seen him in a while.

IIRC, TonE L., IMO, seemed to make it a point that Caylee was "very, very friendly."

I just hope Caylee wasn't sexually abused by anyone, especially since KC didnt' seem to hesitate to take her around every Tom, Dick and Harry she met.

And one other thing, I have often wondered if KC was being a photographer during the day in the *advertiser censored* business. She did seem to have a knack for photography (I have never seen so many pictures in my life) and I remember CA saying that photography was KC's hobby. She was during something during the day, I feel deep down it was shameful/illegal and KC didn't think twice before taking Caylee right along with her.

Her GGM even mentioned the photography, that KC could have been making a living at it.

TIA and feel free to tell me if I need to post elsewhere.

That interview really made me sad and mad at the same time. KC is very sick sick sick to do that to her GMA. The phone calls she got were disturbing too. My heart goes out to GMA.

Did anyone think it odd that GGM made a point mention that Caylee went right up to GGP, even though she hadn't seen him in a while.

IIRC, TonE L., IMO, seemed to make it a point that Caylee was "very, very friendly."

I just hope Caylee wasn't sexually abused by anyone, especially since KC didnt' seem to hesitate to take her around every Tom, Dick and Harry she met.

And one other thing, I have often wondered if KC was being a photographer during the day in the *advertiser censored* business. She did seem to have a knack for photography (I have never seen so many pictures in my life) and I remember CA saying that photography was KC's hobby. She was during something during the day, I feel deep down it was shameful/illegal and KC didn't think twice before taking Caylee right along with her.

Her GGM even mentioned the photography, that KC could have been making a living at it.

TIA and feel free to tell me if I need to post elsewhere.

Karen, I do not think Caylee was abused except emotionally abused by the two WOMEN who were around her. All the screaming and the drama...men are not that way. I can see her gravitating toward those quiet men.
(My little granddaughter did that too)

She seems sweet and I felt bad for her too. She really didn't make a point of adding anything positive about Casey did she (apart from her being a good photographer)??? The only thing I found disconcerting is that there was no mention of Casey stealing from her. Perhaps LE hadn't discovered that yet and there is another interview with her?

Karen, I do not think Caylee was abused except emotionally abused by the two WOMEN who were around her. All the screaming and the drama...men are not that way. I can see her gravitating toward those quiet men.
(My little granddaughter did that too)

Great point! Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95