2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could have been when she got the flat tires or the Friday before the car was left at Amscot. I don't think Casey intended on getting the car out of impound or even if she realized it was in impound until her parents got it out.

Didn't the A's have to bring proof of ownership, to get the car ?? Casey prolly couldn't have picked it up even if she wanted to.

Still wondering where is the 'target' gas can ?........Didn't J. Jordan find one in Blanchard Park ??

That could have been when she got the flat tires or the Friday before the car was left at Amscot. I don't think Casey intended on getting the car out of impound or even if she realized it was in impound until her parents got it out.

Nah, the flat tires happened in May I read. We would have heard from someone if the car was towed without gas and with 2 flat tires!

Well if the last time Caylee was accounted for was on the 16th of June, she was in that trunk for about 5 days or more. Which explains the the overpowering smell in the various accounts of the smell and the test results from the Body Farm.

Caylee was seen by Geo. on the 16th if he is telling the truth, but I am not so sure of that his statement is truthful. Cindy and Casey had an argument on the 15th and Casey left with Caylee that night. Very possibly that the last time she was seen alive by her gparents was on the 15th...Father's Day.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but any ideas as to why Casey would mention the smell in the car to Amy? She didn't mention it to anyone else...or did she? Just seems odd that she would bring it up, unless she absolutely had to.

Just curious as to what you all think about this.

Here's just one statement that really gets to me about the fabrications of the A. family:

Cindy, "When the car was at the tow yard, no odor. NO ODOR!"
Now we know that that is not factual, and the ppl at the tow yard were not able to open the door as it was locked. G and C opened the car with their key, and Cindy said she was afraid she would find either Casey or Caylee dead in the car due to the smell.

She is an RN and she knows the smell of a decomposed body. G. is a retired deputy sheriff and surely he has come across the same smell. The guys at the tow yard said the smell was the same as a car they had cleaned out earlier due to a suicide.

Originally Posted by BondJamesBond
Bolded by me.

OK...maybe not new to you, but, just caught this in Lee's statement and it makes sense out of the confusion, cc81.

“Because I had actually originally offered to go get the cell phone. And they had went prior to, I want to say about eleven o’clock and returned with the cell phone and started calling all the contacts”

Sooo....LE went to Tony's apt. and picked up Casey's cell phone, prolly closer to 10PM (vs. Lee's recollection of 11PM) and LE started calling the contacts listed in the phone.

FWIW...I wonder why LE didn't pick up Casey's other belongings from Tony's apt....just her cell. Hmmmmmm....:waitasec:

Actually, wait. Something's up with this. Casey was texting and talking on the phone with Tony during this time. So LE couldn't have had her phone.

I guess I jumped to Lee meaning LE by "they" in "they had went prior to"...

I dunno if it would've been possible that Casey was texting & talking w/ LE looking over her shoulder, standing there w/ her. That doesn't seem right, does it? Just offering up what I thought was a clarifying point...maybe not so much :waitasec:

Could Casey have been using someone else's phone to dialogue w/ Tony? :confused:

Originally Posted by BondJamesBond

I guess I jumped to Lee meaning LE by "they" in "they had went prior to"...

I dunno if it would've been possible that Casey was texting & talking w/ LE looking over her shoulder, standing there w/ her. That doesn't seem right, does it? Just offering up what I thought was a clarifying point...maybe not so much :waitasec:

Could Casey have been using someone else's phone to dialogue w/ Tony? :confused:

Oh by all means, please keep offering. (Ooh that sounded wrong on so many levels). :crazy:

In Amy's interview where Tony shows Amy the text message Casey sent him...
"If they never find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail"
Amy also said that Casey and Tony talked by phone during that time.

It was brought to my attention earlier that if LE took Casey's phone, they may have given it back to her directly after retrieving information from it that they needed.

If she wasn't using her own phone, she wouldn't have known Tony's number. Recalling the jail house call to Lee for Tony's number.

Oh by all means, please keep offering. (Ooh that sounded wrong on so many levels). :crazy:

In Amy's interview where Tony shows Amy the text message Casey sent him...
"If they never find her guess who gets to spend eternity in jail"
Amy also said that Casey and Tony talked by phone during that time.

It was brought to my attention earlier that if LE took Casey's phone, they may have given it back to her directly after retrieving information from it that they needed.

If she wasn't using her own phone, she wouldn't have known Tony's number. Recalling the jail house call to Lee for Tony's number.

can you use a computer to send messages to a cell? I know I can talk thru im to people on their phones. Maybe she was on a computer at home.

you can send a text from a computer through e-mail. I think it depends upon your service provider though. I only know of the program we use at work, it's called v-text.

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but any ideas as to why Casey would mention the smell in the car to Amy? She didn't mention it to anyone else...or did she? Just seems odd that she would bring it up, unless she absolutely had to.

CYA - she mentioned because she knew eventually it might be discovered and Amy being her friend would vouch about the dead animal
smell but may not remember exactly when she was told if enough time
had passed .

If you ask me, it is because she was setting up her story.

Casey knew the car, which she fully intended to abandon, would likely be discovered -- by police, by her parents, by someone. And whoever discovered it was going to notice the smell.

So she began her set-up story with Amy, so that she would have someone who would vouch for her when she said it was an animal.

Casey didn't figure on her mom calling the cops, on having to report Caylee was missing, etc. That threw a wrench into her plans, and she had to make up more lies to try and keep her butt covered.

The more info comes out -- the more she gets uncovered. It's all going to come out, eventually.

l've lurked long enough...time to chime in :)

Page 32 line 12-15

AH: That money that got stolen on the 2nd....

EE: Four Hundred and Eighty Dollars?

AH: Four Hundred Dollars. The eighty dollars was for towing that l had lent to her....

So...my question is. Did CA borrow money from AH around the 2nd for towing? Was she trying to get the car out herself after it had been towed? Why didn't the detectives pick this up?

The fact that Casey asks to borrow 80 bucks for towing.....that could be just another Caseyism :scream: to milk her buddies for money.
It doesn't indicate Casey really wants to tow anything. It only indicates that Casey wants to get money from friends. Beyond that, we don't know at this time if she really wanted to tow the car or not.
It would be a good lie for Casey to use if she had no car and wanted to get money out of someone by pretense.
She may have borrowed the same real $80.00 from 4 different people for the same "pretend" reason. Seems to be her style.:scream:

jmo

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427045,00.html

Link regarding her comment to Amy.

Okay, I just want to focus on this point alone. The Dead Squirrel.

I'm sorry but if my car reeked and I didn't have a clue what the smell was, I certainly wouldn't make up ANY story at all. I asked others and everyone said the same. They wouldn't bother trying to make up a story!

This statement alone show's her guilt and I believe it WILL be brought up when she's being prosecuted for Caylee's death. This and this alone shows she had a reason to make up another lie - to hide the actual truth!!!

There is no way around this 'reasoning' whatsoever. So all the people who support Casey - explain away her stupidity on this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427045,00.html

Link regarding her comment to Amy.

Okay, I just want to focus on this point alone. The Dead Squirrel.

I'm sorry but if my car reeked and I didn't have a clue what the smell was, I certainly wouldn't make up ANY story at all. I asked others and everyone said the same. They wouldn't bother trying to make up a story!

This statement alone show's her guilt and I believe it WILL be brought up when she's being prosecuted for Caylee's death. This and this alone shows she had a reason to make up another lie - to hide the actual truth!!!

There is no way around this 'reasoning' whatsoever. So all the people who support Casey - explain away her stupidity on this one.

I've actually wondered why she even mentioned the smell. It would be different if someone asked, but to explain it away to someone that never was in the car? I would think she would have just kept her mouth shut.

I've actually wondered why she even mentioned the smell. It would be different if someone asked, but to explain it away to someone that never was in the car? I would think she would have just kept her mouth shut.

She was practising, to see what lie played best, IMO.

There is no way to explain this!!! Why or how could you even come up with that reason for the smell? This makes me sick as well.

I agree. I ran over a few squirrels in my driving lifetime and they do not smell when you run it over and I highly doubt it got caught in KC's grill. They do not fly up afterwards. I can see a skunk but not a squirrel. KC has some imagination.

She may also have been trying to do some "preventative" damage control...In case any of her friends did happen to notice. The smell was getting progressively worse and she was perhaps becoming aware of it even when not inside the vehicle. I've been trailing the smell business too - in an effort to tie it to the timeline...

Even squirrels have DNA. IF there were 2 dead squirrels plastered to the front of that car, forensics can discredit this so fast, even tell us about their nuts........ they ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva