2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody else posted of couple weeks ago, and I'm gonna steal their line, I bet its like groundhog day everyday, ya know where you get to keep doing it over until you get it right. and the look on ca's face sometimes was scary in the new vids, she looked like if she had been in a room with kc that may have played out.

I saw that look. :eek: These videos are very disturbing.

I don't know .. today I'm confused. She has mentioned Caylee quite a bit, but I do agree that she would normally be livid, if her daughter had been 'taken'.

The only thing that makes sense, is this little girl wasn't killed, is not dead ... but they say they have proof she is, so I don't know. 'sigh

Well, I figure if there's so many other theories out there, can't hurt for me to at least hit on this a bit.

I see 'other' things in these videos.

I don't see her sitting there through that whole time, being able to talk to them about Caylee, them expressing how much they miss her, etc. ... and being so patient and discussing her so personally, if she killed her.

Maybe I'm just blind today, I don't know .... and the last thing most of you want is somebody to defend her, and I'm really not, I'm just telling you what I see and feel, when I watch this.

And maybe the tears are of remorse, guilt for what she did and what she's done to her parents, I don't know. It also sounds like she's holding back allot, not able to say certain things ... and she didn't spill when she was home either, IS there something she just CAN'T tell?

Yes, there is something she just can't tell. She can't tell what she did to little Caylee. Someone who is so cold hearted as to be able to murder their own child is definitely cold hearted enough to sit and talk about missing the murdered child. Murderers are not nice people.

Isn't she something?

That mommy loves her very much, and she`s the most important thing in this entire world to me and to be brave.

I hate when she says that, if Caylee is w/ZFG why the need to be brave?
When you are there 90 percent of the time(per Kc and her friends right? nobody ever gets to see Caylee she's never with KC) and you get to go to Disneyworld, Universal studios to the beach and shopping?
Complete BS
MOO

Amen petal! And might I add.....

Casey did not work yet took her child to the "nanny".... who allegedly took the child to all those wonderful and fun places you mentioned. While Casey was doing the horizontal mambo with TonE her child was....(according to the jail bird) staying with her nanny...instead of with mommy.

At some point I have become completely lost in her lie web. On the record she states one day and place she last saw her child/left her child, she tells others different stories.... and I just wonder if her atty has EVER really nailed down her "real" story and what they are going to say at trial.

I truly cannot WAIT for this trial. The State is going to walk all over her mouth diarrhea pile and leave her sitting square in the middle of it. In all of her smugness I really think she feels she will get out of this. It is utterly amazing...the depth of her personality disorders!

-George asks if Casey would be interested in talking to the FBI and Casey says that she’ll talk to anyone her parents want to bring in.
Cindy asks if it’s just local police Casey doesn’t feel comfortable with— Casey says it’s Allen and Melich she distrusts. Casey says she would prefer to speak to “Happy Wells”
-Cindy asks if she needs Jose present and Casey says she would talk to “Happy” alone or with Jose bc they have had a lot of conversations together and he was “very concerned with Caylee— wanting to find Caylee— that was his priority.” Casey says “Happy” is someone she felt very comfortable talking to and he is someone who would go out of his way to help George and Cindy. Casey says Happy was at the house when she was picked up Wednesday morning.
-Cindy says LE really wants to talk to Casey and Casey says she would “absolutely talk to Happy today.”

WTH is with this Happy guy?? He must be a good looking guy in his 20's or early 30's. KC just wants his attention, or someone like him at least. I guess she's referring to Appie W. in reality, not Happy. I can't stand KC!!!!

:waitasec:Now I get it: How silly of me. Casey only likes & trusts the people who she can pull the wool over their eyes.:bang:
Casey distrusts Allen and Melich because they didn't believe her bull caca, called her out on her lies, and later arrested her.

Yes, there is something she just can't tell. She can't tell what she did to little Caylee. Someone who is so cold hearted as to be able to murder their own child is definitely cold hearted enough to sit and talk about missing the murdered child. Murderers are not nice people.

LOLOLOL. Ya think?

yes.....I agree....CA was asking that about zannys apart....because she new who the apart really belonged to....and she wanted to find out who the zanny nanny really was....someone in that apartment....because KC had told her that the pic was zanny apartment awhile back....before all this went down.....

I don't think that Cindy was trying to determine if the person in the apartment was Zanny. I think Casey had told Cindy previously that the picture was taken at Zanny's apartment and Cindy learned, probably during one of the meetings with Casey's friends, that it was actually Ricardo's apartment. She was testing Casey to see if she'd tell the truth.

:waitasec:Now I get it: How silly of me. Casey only likes & trusts the people who she can pull the wool over their eyes.:bang:
Casey distrusts Allen and Melich because they didn't believe her bull caca, called her out on her lies, and later arrested her.
bold is mine...and yep yep!

Also, did you notice how she will point fingers and pass the buck to different people depending on whom she is talking to? When she is with her parents (who couldn't stand Jesse to begin with) she points the finger at him. When she talks to Lee she really is all over Amy and Ricardo. It is absolutly insane. She plays people. She is an emotional rapist of the worst kind.

Hey Chilly (and hey tater tot!) You need to make tshirts that say what you posted above lol!

murderers are not nice people

lololol

I don't think that Cindy was trying to determine if the person in the apartment was Zanny. I think Casey had told Cindy previously that the picture was taken at Zanny's apartment and Cindy learned, probably during one of the meetings with Casey's friends, that it was actually Ricardo's apartment. She was testing Casey to see if she'd tell the truth.

Yeah but then CA panicked that she might actually catch KC in a "mis-truth" so before KC could even answer the question, CA had to reach out and give KC a clue, that CA already knows whose apt is it.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I can't understand why CA asked KC about the picture on the drums. I just wanted to scream at the monitor and be like listen if you already know where the pic was taken then why even tell your daughter that when you are trying to catch her in lies.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....................

I'm guessing Cindy wanted to hear the truth from Casey and/or re-assure herself that if she keeps questioning Casey she will eventually tell her the truth

Bolded by always-

I agree. As CA was asking, she leaned forward as KC skipped around giving a straight answer. When CA finally told KC "I know whose apt. it is" KC finally "no, but Zannys apt is a LOT like that one." ***SCREAM****

CA leaned back with such a look of disgust. It was very obvious she was testing KC- and KC failed TOTALLY. Ya know?

Originally Posted by indicat
Nancy botwin: Casey says ZFG straightens her hair. She reminds Cindy that ZFG gave Casey her hair straightener. (*an appeal to try to make Cindy imagine she knows that ZFG is real, IMO)

That is actually one of the more clever things she has done.

And Cindy falls right into place with her responce. "Yeah. That's true."

Did anyone notice that as Casey was looking down speaking about this straightener she was smiling/smirking..playing nice nice with mom, "come on mom you remember I told you about the straightener..."

Doesn't Cindy mention this in the FBI interview (I think it was FBI not LE)
She goes as so far as to say maybe "Zanny" is part of this code and it may have been a way of Casey telling her Ricardo was involved :waitasec:
Geezzz, it's like she will go down any road no matter how ridiculous, rather than face the truth...

Casey's lame excuse back "yes Zanny also has drums" and "the apartment have the same set up"

I'm not convinced the A's would heed the words of a lawyer they don't like.

We all know how well they did in listening to a lawyer they admired, at least in the beginning.

If Baez were doing this through his client alone, it seems One of the A's would still show up even if rejected, just to let JB know he cannot tell them what to do.

But bottom line is that JB has a history of inability to control this client's actions...we have witnessed that.

There has to be more to it.

They won't listen, but clearly Casey does. She seems to worship/be in love/trust him with her life. Casey has to approve the visits, they can't force their way in there.

One thing that I haven't seen anyone mention, what is up with the whole 'menu' thing CA and KC talked about for a few minutes. It sounded like she wrote a menu plan on a piece of paper for her to start working out and get healthier. But then KC mentioned that JB has asked her about it 3-4 times as well.

Anyone want to speculate why this is important? Maybe bc there was no caylee-friendly food on it, so it might imply she wasn't around at a certain point. Just trying to figure it out.

Also, when KC was talking about the menu, she mentioned it was health food, like bagels and eggs and cream cheese. CA cuts in and says 'Caylee liked all those things too', and then KC has to come back with 'ME TOO! We are like the same tiny little person'

KC is about the most narcissitic person EVER!!! I amazes me how much she can bring back to her...

~elizabeth
this is a good post, I wondered what they were talking about with the menus also. Its like ca was trying to cover up for something that she felt kc should have said.....and the last part where kc pipes in always got to bring it back to herself, and she did say that they were the same little person.

I don't know .. today I'm confused. She has mentioned Caylee quite a bit, but I do agree that she would normally be livid, if her daughter had been 'taken'.

The only thing that makes sense, is this little girl wasn't killed, is not dead ... but they say they have proof she is, so I don't know. 'sigh

Well, I figure if there's so many other theories out there, can't hurt for me to at least hit on this a bit.

I see 'other' things in these videos.

I don't see her sitting there through that whole time, being able to talk to them about Caylee, them expressing how much they miss her, etc. ... and being so patient and discussing her so personally, if she killed her.

Maybe I'm just blind today, I don't know .... and the last thing most of you want is somebody to defend her, and I'm really not, I'm just telling you what I see and feel, when I watch this.

And maybe the tears are of remorse, guilt for what she did and what she's done to her parents, I don't know. It also sounds like she's holding back allot, not able to say certain things ... and she didn't spill when she was home either, IS there something she just CAN'T tell?

What you are not seeing is that the tears are fake and they are there for her parent's sake and the for the sake of the recording. She talks about Caylee in a factual way as if Caylee is an item.

the normal things that are missing from these tapes?

FEAR.

Casey shows no fear of being in jail forever, she shows no fear of her daughter being kidnapped and dead or in harms way - she shows no fear of jail, no fear of her parents and their questions. No fear of the FBI or detectives. No fear of her friends and what they think of her. No fear of the public reading things that are terrible about her.

An innocent mother would have had fear painted on her in red and her worries would have been visible.

These videos are damaging.

And Cindy falls right into place with her responce. "Yeah. That's true."

I thought Casey said she's known ZFG for four years.

Casey got uspset with Cindy when asked about pictures of Zanny, she can't remember if she has pics of Zanny on a cd at home that Lee is going to look for.

Hey Lee have U found that cd yet?

Doesn't Cindy mention this in the FBI interview (I think it was FBI not LE)
She goes as so far as to say maybe "Zanny" is part of this code and it may have been a way of Casey telling her Ricardo was involved :waitasec:
Geezzz, it's like she will go down any road no matter how ridiculous, rather than face the truth...

Casey's lame excuse back "yes Zanny also has drums" and "the apartment have the same set up"

Yes, Cindy showed the FBI the picture and said that she'd been told it was Zanny's apartment but that it was actually Ricardo's. I think Cindy is willing to believe anything, no matter how outrageous and how many times she catches Casey in lies, rather than accept the truth. She may never accept it.

[/B]

I saw that look. :eek: These videos are very disturbing.

she looked plain sceeeerrrry, and I really need to watch them again, I want to get a better read on kc, when ca looked like that, but I swear I gotta wait until cocktail hour. I'm sorry but I'm going to need a crutch if I'm to listen to these again.............( and I'm one of those people that only has a drink at xmas or birthday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member