2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bold is mine...and yep yep!

Also, did you notice how she will point fingers and pass the buck to different people depending on whom she is talking to? When she is with her parents (who couldn't stand Jesse to begin with) she points the finger at him. When she talks to Lee she really is all over Amy and Ricardo. It is absolutly insane. She plays people. She is an emotional rapist of the worst kind.

Yes and wouldn't it be great if she made up all those stories about JB telling her that laughter was important and Blah, blah,blah. JB will see how bad she really is.

Hey Chilly (and hey tater tot!) You need to make tshirts that say what you posted above lol!

murderers are not nice people

lololol

Hey Bee!

Ack, the A's would probably sue us for defamation. It is their firm belief that not only are murderers nice people, Sweethearts even; they absolutely deserve awards.

Casey slips up 2x in the video, she uses PAST TENSE regarding Caylee, then corrects herself.

She also corrects the statement the JB made about "Everything will make sense once Caylee is home". KC sort of says well ya, once she is home we will know more of where she has been, and I did mean it in the beginning about me, but .......Like she had this big secret to tell, and she sort of backed out of it.

And the other thing is they go back and forth with using Caylee's name and That Little Girl, sounds like they are all putting distance between them and Caylee.

KC also says " I just want her back" while she is crying.

Sounds like she is regretting something here, why not say "I just want THEM to bring her back to me"!! People say " I just want him or her back" when they go through a divorce and they messed up with that person. I hear it said when they have GUILT with the situation. JMO but I think this is another slip up.

Sounds like she is regretting something here, why not say "I just want THEM to bring her back to me"!! People say " I just want him or her back" when they go through a divorce and they messed up with that person. I hear it said when they have GUILT with the situation. JMO but I think this is another slip up.

I agree with you. KC seems to realize she really messed up (as in "I just got myself into a load of trouble") and wants things back the way they were.

With all the disturbing things in the video's and there were many her tone and inflections of her voice are just not right....the way she says certain things is so arrogant and I really believe she CAN NOT keep that out of her voice, its how she is at the core and she can fake whatever but when it comes down to it she cant change the arrogant tone in her voice....its very irritating.

And she just kept going on and on about HER getting back home....maybe its just me but my first concern would be getting my child back home, that's all that would come out of my mouth. That just always seems like a secondary thing with her....oh ya...and Caylee too...ya, of course.

<<that it was actually Ricardo's apartment. She was testing Casey to see if she'd tell the truth.>>

Just my opinion, but I think CA is seriously thinking she is trying to solve some sort of puzzle here. Remember in CA's police interview where she tells the police "at this point I think Zanny is either Amy or Jesse"? CA is thinking if she can figure out who's apartment this really is, then she can figure out who "Zanny" really is. At first I didn't really think CA was buying into all Casey's lies, but it looks like she is and she actually believes there's something so serious that Casey can't tell the truth about what happened to Caylee.

<<just pizzes me off. It's all about KC and her parents treat her like a 12 y/o...she must take responsibility for Caylee's demise. I can't wait for her to be sentenced and spent the rest of her sorry life in jail>>

We think so much alike it's almost scary. Great minds think alike I guess! LOL!

<<Watching Cindy look piercingly at Casey and ask if the drum set photo of Caylee was taken at "Zannys" apt was disturbing>>

Exactly. As I posted on my previous post, just like CA told the cops, she thinks "Zanny" is a real person; just one of Casey's friends that Casey is using a fake name for; as in Amy or Jesse or some other friend of Casey. Just goes to show, CA really is buying into all the BS. I am really starting to think that CA thinks if she can just figure out who "Zanny" really is, she can find Caylee. Think about it, CA asks Casey "are we being threatened"? Casey is all like "we can't go into that now" blah blah. Here's CA's theory in the beginning: Casey stole money or something valuable from one of her friends (aka Zanny), they took Caylee and threatened the A's if Casey told or didn't pay back. Casey stole money to try to get Caylee back. And on and on.

CA backs KC into a corner on the photo as to where it was taken regarding the drumset. KC says it was at ZANNY'S she had a drumset there, and Ca says, I know who apt it was, so tell me, was it Zanny's and KC covers up and says oh, the two apts, look alike, it was RM. CA gives her a out when she KNOWS IT A LIE. SHE LETS HER OFF THE HOOK, AND CAYLEE IS MISSING.

Notice Casey's eyes when she is "lamenting" to her parents about wanting to get Caylee back. She diverts her eyes to the left at the start of her sentences, and oh, those tell-tale flickers. It's so easy to see she is lying through her teeth. :furious: Susan S. had the EXACT same eye movements as she sat next to her poor husband, "pleading" for the return of her children. :rolleyes:

these were done at the end of july and the first of august, I think that the a's really did believe that she might still be alive. I'm not any kind of dr but I really think ca has had some type of breakdown. There are just points that she looks scary.

Notice Casey's eyes when she is "lamenting" to her parents about wanting to get Caylee back. She diverts her eyes to the left at the start of her sentences, and oh, those tell-tale flickers. It's so easy to see she is lying through her teeth. :furious: Susan S. had the EXACT same eye movements as she sat next to her poor husband, "pleading" for the return of her children. :rolleyes:

The eyes tell everything. Just watch her eyes and you know when she is lying. Okay, maybe you will know when she is telling the whopper lies, since pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

[/B]

I saw that look. :eek: These videos are very disturbing.

I know. Her mouth can say one thing, but Mrs. CA isn't too happy with Casey. CA was stone-cold boring holes into Casey through that monitor. Maybe she was simply drugged up and I'm reading the body language and facial expressions incorrectly, but I don't think so.

With all the disturbing things in the video's and there were many her tone and inflections of her voice are just not right....the way she says certain things is so arrogant and I really believe she CAN NOT keep that out of her voice, its how she is at the core and she can fake whatever but when it comes down to it she cant change the arrogant tone in her voice....its very irritating.

I know. Casey got really arrogant when she huffed, "I never took Caylee to get a haircut. [...] No one has touched my head since [yadda yadda yadda]."

"TARA? You mean Mark's psycho ex-wife, TARA?"

Then right after this when the screen blips for a minute she's there making faces and chomping her nails nervously until the screen comes back on. Casey sure makes some FACES and noises when those screens come up. She knows her parents can't see her and we get to see her major frustration come out.

these were done at the end of july and the first of august, I think that the a's really did believe that she might still be alive. I'm not any kind of dr but I really think ca has had some type of breakdown. There are just points that she looks scary.

MO, something big is up and the Ants know, even though we don't yet. Cindy went from looking stressed a couple of weeks ago to looking like a walking skeleton, and the family has been quiet all week. Maybe Jose is trying for a plea and has informed the Ants of details they haven't known and certainly haven't wanted to believe before last week. Something changed pretty drastically all of a sudden. Perhaps, it just because of the tape dumps, but it appears something unusual is going on here.

I know. Casey got really arrogant when she huffed, "I never took Caylee to get a haircut. [...] No one has touched my head since [yadda yadda yadda]."

"TARA? You mean Mark's psycho ex-wife, TARA?"

Then right after this when the screen blips for a minute she's there making faces and chomping her nails nervously until the screen comes back on. Casey sure makes some FACES and noises when those screens come up. She knows her parents can't see her and we get to see her major frustration come out.

It was interesting that annoyed KC so much? A lot of other things were said that didn't phase her at all. The implication that she or Klee had their hair done set her off. ??? It's a puzzle.

[/B]

Bolded by always-

I agree. As CA was asking, she leaned forward as KC skipped around giving a straight answer. When CA finally told KC "I know whose apt. it is" KC finally "no, but Zannys apt is a LOT like that one." ***SCREAM****

CA leaned back with such a look of disgust. It was very obvious she was testing KC- and KC failed TOTALLY. Ya know?

ITA. This is exactly what I got from that part of the video. CA is hoping, KC will for just once tell the truth, and when she didn't, CA KNEW! Total look of disgust.

MO, something big is up and the Ants know, even though we don't yet. Cindy went from looking stressed a couple of weeks ago to looking like a walking skeleton, and the family has been quiet all week. Maybe Jose is trying for a plea and has informed the Ants of details they haven't known and certainly haven't wanted to believe before last week. Something changed pretty drastically all of a sudden. Perhaps, it just because of the tape dumps, but it appears something unusual is going on here.

Agreed. Something very drastic has changed in regards to Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16