2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Something very drastic has changed in regards to Cindy.

Forgive me please for sounding like a broken record.

Something HAS drastically changed. She has moved into "acceptance" phase of coping.

And I cannot stress enough that the DP removal just MAY have to do with her saying..ok I'll talk..but only if it doesn't cost me another life. And maybe/either/or GA or LA said it

I thought Casey said she's known ZFG for four years.

She actually also claims to have known her for 6 years as well to JG I believe in a text or IM. She's said 6 years and 4 years so pick one LOL.

MO, something big is up and the Ants know, even though we don't yet. Cindy went from looking stressed a couple of weeks ago to looking like a walking skeleton, and the family has been quiet all week. Maybe Jose is trying for a plea and has informed the Ants of details they haven't known and certainly haven't wanted to believe before last week. Something changed pretty drastically all of a sudden. Perhaps, it just because of the tape dumps, but it appears something unusual is going on here.

I thought so, too, up until I read their latest response to the DP being dropped.

In that statement, I am only hearing the same old, same old spin, so I'm beginning to think CA is simply worn out.

Part 1:

It aggravates the heck out of me how Casey never actually answers a question. Cindy is asking good questions and catching Casey in a lot of lies, but then Cindy accepts the lie and moves on. I think Cindy is afraid to confront Casey.

~ snipped for just part 1 ~

kc's motto: avoidance, avoidance, avoidance, deny , deny, deny

I spent about 10 hrs yesterday transcribing the the videos, so i was continuously pausing and rewatching every look, every word (the whispered ones too ;)), and every gesture. I dont think that ca believes kc's lies at all. I do think she was looking for clues in the lies though.
I believe that her parents went in there with a plan and they knew that the softly softly approach was the way to go.
I dont think CA is afraid to confront kc for any other reason than she knows that kc has the answers, and she needs to tread very carefully to get those answers in order to find the little girl she loves so much.

I thought it was so sad(and telling) when they were talking about the menus found in the house, and kc was explaining the innocence of them. kc said ' i wouldnt have things like bagels and eggs on there for caylee' and CA said 'but caylee likes bagels and eggs and cream cheese'

CA knew Caylee better than her own mother did. :(

The only time I saw anything close to genuine from KC in these videos is when she is telling her parents how Caylee was so lucky to have them....how sadly ironic.

And is it just me, or did KC look proud of being in handcuffs and protective custody?
Like 'I am just soooooo special that I have all this extra protection and a super -high bond amount. i'm just like a superstar that needs protection from their admirers' (in this case they want to kill her though, not ask for her autograph).
Even though her grinning shows me she was pretty impressed with her notoriety, she was clearly fishing for sympathy from her mom and dad. but they didnt take the bait she was offering.

~ snipped for just part 1 ~

kc's motto: avoidance, avoidance, avoidance, deny , deny, deny

I spent about 10 hrs yesterday transcribing the the videos, so i was continuously pausing and rewatching every look, every word (the whispered ones too ;)), and every gesture. I dont think that ca believes kc's lies at all. I do think she was looking for clues in the lies though.
I believe that her parents went in there with a plan and they knew that the softly softly approach was the way to go.
I dont think CA is afraid to confront kc for any other reason than she knows that kc has the answers, and she needs to tread very carefully to get those answers in order to find the little girl she loves so much.

I thought it was so sad(and telling) when they were talking about the menus found in the house, and kc was explaining the innocence of them. kc said ' i wouldnt have things like bagels and eggs on there for caylee' and CA said 'but caylee likes bagels and eggs and cream cheese'

CA knew Caylee better than her own mother did. :(

The only time I saw anything close to genuine from KC in these videos is when she is telling her parents how Caylee was so lucky to have them....how sadly ironic.

And is it just me, or did KC look proud of being in handcuffs and protective custody?
Like 'I am just soooooo special that I have all this extra protection and a super -high bond amount. i'm just like a superstar that needs protection from their admirers' (in this case they want to kill her though, not ask for her autograph).
Even though her grinning shows me she was pretty impressed with her notoriety, she was clearly fishing for sympathy from her mom and dad. but they didnt take the bait she was offering.

I thought so too.

on part 2, something mentioned about Zani and Caylee and boat but no KC????
I have to listen again..........did anyone pick this out and discuss??? time????

laughing about flat tires...................
the Caylee reward $225,000.............
what did CA mean about 'this family has been through allot'??
the lies, stealing, divorce,KC
John Allen and Yuri scare KC...........KC likes Happy Wells????

Cindy staring (glaring) at Casey - fascinating. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was the real show in the tapes for me.

It would be fun to see the interview when they DIDN'T KNOW CAMERAS were on them.
I really think she was hit with the realization that she was looking at pure evil. I also observed that she was really trying to "read" KC when George was talking with her.

Can I add that I saw the "team coverage" on WFTV and they did indeed MISCONSTRUE (sp?) I caught them!!! I am in no way defending the Anthony's or Casey BUT I found it horribly decietful to say that Casey never showed emotion or referred to Caylee as "her daughter" or "her baby" only as "that little girl." I saw ALL the tapes and GA said "that little girl" and Casey did indeed say "her baby." I guess I am seeing how much WFTV or any other news station for that matter likes to sensationalize every little detail....In this case they were wrong.

Part 1:

It aggravates the heck out of me how Casey never actually answers a question. Cindy is asking good questions and catching Casey in a lot of lies, but then Cindy accepts the lie and moves on. I think Cindy is afraid to confront Casey.

I found the question about someone being in the house to be interesting. It seems to tie in to Cindy's email saying that George denied coming home during his work hours on a particular day. We know that Casey had a habit of 'going off to work' and returning home after George left. Something Casey did left evidence of someone being in the house. My first thought was moving the pool ladder, but someone wouldn't have to have a key to the house to get into the backyard, would they?

I should probably wait to the end of the thread to post, but know i'll forget about it by then. They always kept the gate locked to the backyard, so you would need a key to get into the house to get to the backyard.

I can't keep up with the lies. Can someone please clarify:

Her tale about Zenaida's family didn't add up. Samatha is about 18 months older than Zenaida and they have different dads. Victor is Zenaida's step-dad. Does this mean Zenaida's mother had 3 different husbands/lovers within a couple of years?

Why does George keep referring to Caylee as "the little girl"? He does this several times.

If Raquel and Jennifer were Zenaida's roommates, how come Casey doesn't know if they are still roommates? What is the timeline of the 3 of them living together?

It was interesting watching George try to guilt Casey into talking; talking about the toll this is taking on the entire family, etc...

Cindy staring (glaring) at Casey - fascinating. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was the real show in the tapes for me.

It would be fun to see the interview when they DIDN'T KNOW CAMERAS were on them.

I'm pretty sure Cindy would have her hands around Casey's neck!
(I wonder if this is what Casey meant when she said she was a lot like Cindy?)

Hello everyone!! this is my first post so I apologize if this has been brought up already on this thread, but after watching the video of George and Cindys visit with Casey, what bothered me the most was the conversation about what Casey is or isn't eating in jail and how thin she has become. Casey was giggling about eating bologna sandwiches, with no obvious emotion or worry about Caylee at all. Like most of you, unfortunately I do not believe that precious little Caylee is with us any longer. But her own mother acts like she never even existed and that just breaks my heart in a million pieces.

KC is sorry about stealing from Amy but she was in "a time of desperation", and she can't discuss it with her parents because some things need to be in writing.

Yeah, that unspeakable "time of desperation" required her to buy bras, panties, beer, and huge sunglasses.

KC says she wishes "none of this would have happened". That may be the first truth she's spoken in a long time. I really do think she wishes none of this ever happened.

Casey complains that she is drinking juice that has "No real Juice."

I would reply:
"Sweetheart, I am more concerned that your kidnapping story has no real kidnapper, not that the juice isn't almost as important."
That's hysterical. :clap::clap::clap:

Certainly anyone using the term "that little girl" is engaging in some form of "distancing" themselves from the child. For whatever reason.

KC says she wishes "none of this would have happened". That may be the first truth she's spoken in a long time. I really do think she wishes none of this ever happened.

Of course. Her selfish actions have brought an end to her perfect world. Of course she wishes none of it had happened, or maybe she wishes she had planned things a little better.

Of course. Her selfish actions have brought an end to her perfect world. Of course she wishes none of it had happened, or maybe she wishes she had planned things a little better.

I tend to lean to the "wishing she had planned things better" part.

Sorry if this has been asked or discussed already. I'm very confused on the talk about the menu's. What was that all about???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16