2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha. That is just the thing about the A's. It's one thing if their daughter comes in their home and steals or makes a mess or whatever, but if it was the complete stranger to them she gave a key to their home to, oh, well, no big deal.
???
Why are they even surprised perp mom has turned out like she has?
Lanie

Who even says they're surprised??? ;)

Probably more surprised that it took so long .. :rolleyes:

ABOUT THE TIFFANY'S RING

yeah i found that odd to.. and why would it be something she was even *Looking for* while her grand angel was missing and daughter in jail?
Sounds to me like she had really seached the room of KC's looking for thing that mite be gone.

Shes prolly either gonna say the nanny took it.. or the LE took it..

Posting about the actions of the non-existent nanny is difficult and confusing for all of us....to put it mildly. I know you know there is no nanny, but there's a reason Casey said she has a key. Is it to cover for something Casey did or took from the house in the past, when she was supposed to be at work? Or could Casey be trying to warn Cindy and George that the threat against the family is real -- Zanny's after them and she has a key :eek:

Maybe she is saying the nanny has a key to blame they nanny for all the computer searches?? Havent the slightest idea why she would say that. And if she never did say that to mom, why didnt CA call her out on it?

What I thought of after listening to some of each interview tape, (I would have to be one of LE or Atty. in this case to listen to them all - eew what a waste of time!) was an old game show that some of you will not recall, "What's My Line?".
LOL! That's exactly what I said a few nights ago. Glad I'm not the only one around here old enough to remember that show.

Many thanks to MiraclesHappen for mentioning "I've Got A Secret". I couldn't remember the name of that program, and it was driving me crazy. :crazy:

I can't for the life of me remember if it was this video or another one with the A's so excuse me if it's the other one. I wonder why CA was so concerned about where KC's "Tiffany's ring" is? Did anyone find this odd??

I noticed that too. Apparently, KC told them at some point Jeff Hopkins gave it to her. I am guessing that Cindy was trying to produce it for LE to prove Jeff's existence when they couldn't find him. Remember, according to KC, she and Jeff seemed to have some sort of relationship apart from work. Remeber him coming to town and hanging with her at the Hard Rock after ZFG's accident? I bet KC stole this ring from someone, and when it was discovered by her mother she used the default nonexistent male name in her memory bank of alibis (Jeff) as an explanation for where it came from. It seems only natural that Cindy would say to LE, "I know he is real, he even gave her a ring!" Hence, the quest for the ring.

I noticed that too. Apparently, KC told them at some point Jeff Hopkins gave it to her. I am guessing that Cindy was trying to produce it for LE to prove Jeff's existence when they couldn't find him. Remember, according to KC, she and Jeff seemed to have some sort of relationship apart from work. Remeber him coming to town and hanging with her at the Hard Rock after ZFG's accident? I bet KC stole this ring from someone, and when it was discovered by her mother she used the default nonexistent male name in her memory bank of alibis (Jeff) as an explanation for where it came from. It seems only natural that Cindy would say to LE, "I know he is real, he even gave her a ring!" Hence, the quest for the ring.

Oooo Ill have to listen again.. argggggggggg... lol.
I thought she said.. that Jessie had given it to her..

this whole thing is way to confusing..

I think you guys are right about why she would say that "Zanny" had a key. KC thinks that she can cover her arse if anything turns up missing at the house or she can blame "Zanny" for the computer searches or now even hacking into Cindy's email recently. Or it could have been a code name for someone like poor Jesse or Amy that got thrown under the KC-mobile. These people put the D in Disfunctional.

I also thought the ring was her engagement ring from JG, cos I thought just like her to keep the ring after they called eng off...

ohh, I could be mistaken too. i thought she said Jeff because I had to think for a minute about who Jeff was. Then again, my hearing isn't that great.

I like the way CA said to KC "look at me, I want to see your eyes" while questioning her. Moms can tell when their kids are lying, they can see it in the eyes. If you ask me, CA knew that she was being fed a boat load of lies, as did GA. When they said they could go into hiding if they were in danger, KC said "just leave it at that". I guess they are in a little danger, not much, just a bit, not enough to get nervous about really, just a hint of danger, probably, definitely probably a hint of danger. After all, Zanny has a house key!

I sure wish LE would use those dang resources KC gave them.

Last night, upon the stair
I saw a woman who wasn't there.
She wasn't there again today.
Gee, I wish she'd go away.

I like the way CA said to KC "look at me, I want to see your eyes" while questioning her. Moms can tell when their kids are lying, they can see it in the eyes. If you ask me, CA knew that she was being fed a boat load of lies, as did GA. When they said they could go into hiding if they were in danger, KC said "just leave it at that". I guess they are in a little danger, not much, just a bit, not enough to get nervous about really, just a hint of danger, probably, definitely probably a hint of danger. After all, Zanny has a house key!

I was thinking the same thing about how CA was looking at KC. CA knew that KC was full of it. I just wish that they wouldn't coddle her. They need to use the tough love theory which they should have done a long time ago. Nobody will get anywhere with KC as long as they let her believe that they feel sorry for her or that they believe her. :bang:

Yep. It's also interesting to observe the tart mom's reaction. She chokes up then makes up that excuse about not being able to look at the camera and the screen simultaneously. She knew she was busted, but as long as she could avoid looking directly at her parents, the BS could keep on flowing.

I think it is quite obvious that when KC REALLY is telling the truth she gets very loud, angry, defensive, etc....such as the haircut issue. That is her natural reaction when she's telling the truth. So its safe to say (as we all know) that everything else is a lie. Any normal person would be defensive, angry, and all of the above if we were being accused of killing our child and were innocent. She is so calm on all the hard questions. It sickens me that her parents cannot see this!

Yep. It's also interesting to observe the tart mom's reaction. She chokes up then makes up that excuse about not being able to look at the camera and the screen simultaneously. She knew she was busted, but as long as she could avoid looking directly at her parents, the BS could keep on flowing.

The screen was her way to see her parents. The camera was positioned above the screen. I don't see any problem with Casey looking at her folks while talking to them. Most people look at who they're talking to, and that's what she was doing. Looking into the camera would have prevented her evaluating her own parents' physical cues to what she's telling them. I think it's more telling when she DOES look at the camera (outside of the time Cindy demands it of her). THAT is when she's avoiding eye contact with her parents.

She (KC) seems to sniffle, wipe her nose, sigh, etc when trying to come up with a lie or story.....she never directly answers a question. This is their child--how can they not know when she is lying? I know the very instant my son is telling a lie, or trying to. KC rambles on to no end....I think she is trying to waste time so they cant talk or question her. Like they would though! The A's just baffle me.....They tip toe so much its disgusting. KC was so dang nervous on that first interview with her parents. Wow, very telling.

What I hear and see in Casey during these visits is her attempt to control the questions, reactions and the whole situation by dropping her voice into a low register and tight lipping her statements and answers. It imitates an old gangster movie. "This is how it is. Do not dare dispute these facts. I am telling you this with the smoothness of a pro." Her voice is close to a growl, she speaks through her teeth, and everything is tightly contained--no animation, no emotion. She is The Controller. It is also low volume; she is afraid of being overheard or challenged.

As everyone here protests, how can the parents buy into this pose and how can they allow her to push this crock without objection!! Take a hammer to it! Very weird scene and when she does break, it's almost as if she is laughing at her own act.

Years of manipulation will have preceded this, where she slammed off if either Geo. or Cindy raised an issue. I mean slammed off like an explosion in an ammo dump. And then denied contact. I think they are reduced to handling her with tongs for risk of being excluded altogether. Who, but who, would want to enter The Mad & Fully Discredited World of Casey!!? Only the 'rents and even they fear to tread.

The screen was her way to see her parents. The camera was positioned above the screen. I don't see any problem with Casey looking at her folks while talking to them. Most people look at who they're talking to, and that's what she was doing. Looking into the camera would have prevented her evaluating her own parents' physical cues to what she's telling them. I think it's more telling when she DOES look at the camera (outside of the time Cindy demands it of her). THAT is when she's avoiding eye contact with her parents.

I'm aware of the positioning of the cameras and monitors. The physical nature of a video conversation renders it impossible for the respective parties to look into the eyes of the other while having one's own eyes looked into. Casey's explanation was accurate. I referred to it as an excuse because she offered it out of reluctance to grant Cindy's request.

The last sentence of my previous post is misworded. Looking at C and G was not the problem. I agree that she was carefully measuring her parents' reactions to what their ears told them as she spoke. That's how she detected their doubt. Facing the camera and being observed was a different story. She didn't want her mother to look into her eyes because she knew they would betray her.

You can bet your Holiday candy that she KNOWS. Even the most coldhearted evil creature would almost certainly remember the exact date her daughter either accidentaly died, or the day she offed her. Cindy started in with several dates, not just the 9th. She mentioned the 7th and 8th as well, but Cindy wasn't there for the big event. Casey was. When KC heard the 9th coming out of Cindy, she picked it up. For some reason, it suited her better. Remember she originally told everyone, the 9-1-1 operator, her family that she hadn't seen Klee for THIRTY ONE DAYS on July 16th. She was adamant, and that would put the date in the middle of June rather than the 9th. She just liked the 9th better for some reason that we probably wouldn't understand, even if we knew.

Re Cindy's focus on June 9th: Actually, Casey took Caylee away from the A home on June 9th and they both began spending their nights elsewhere from then on.

On June 15th, KC delivered Caylee to Cindy so that Cindy could take her to visit the g-grandparents. None of us really know if Casey and Caylee slept at the A's house on June 15th.

However, from Cindy's point of view (and probably KC's), June 9th marked the actual rupture of Cindy's authority and contact with Caylee and Casey. Also remember that Cindy wouldn't hesitate to ignore the one day (June 15) she saw Caylee if she thought adding another week to her disappearance would make LE pay more attention.

The above explanation was posted here recently by another WS, but I cannot remember who it was so that I can give proper credit.

ohh, I could be mistaken too. i thought she said Jeff because I had to think for a minute about who Jeff was. Then again, my hearing isn't that great.

I'm pretty sure she pegged Jeff as the one who gave her the ring as well.

The only satisfaction I got from listening to the tapes is when CA & GA have tried all their tactics on KC to tell them anything, you could sense that they felt they weren't getting anywhere. Whatever worked in the past wasn't going to work this time. Then all of the sudden there was that long dead silence, with stares between CA & KC that you could cut through with a knife. After the silence became to deafing they started back up walking on eggshells with every comment made therafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16