2008.07.25 Discuss Lee's Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is throwing everyone under the bus. I can't believe she is "on the fence" about whether TonE is trustworthy.

KC says Lee should check places locally. She wants Lee to ask CA about places that have been mentioned over the past couple of weeks.

KC is saying that she was told by LE that they were going to hold her as long as possible without bond.

A long time ago I read that when a person is lying they will often look to the right. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I did notice KC looking to the right when she said her only focus is Caylee and when she said her password on the home computer hadn't been changed.

Casey's message (asks Lee to write this down)

"I want to openly thank, not only our family, but our friends in the community for, you know, their unconditional love and support. I want to thank, obviously, all the charities that are..that are donating their time and their efforts and their resources to help us. I want everyone to keep Caylee and our family in their prayers. And if there's anyone that has any information please to come forward without haste. "

Yes. WITHOUT haste. Take your time. Caylee's not going anywhere. Have a cup of coffee. Crochet a lovely sampler. Take in a movie.

what I observed from the la kc videos

1. she is flirting with him, I swear she is flirting with her own brother (sorry freaky meter pegged to the wall.) I may need to go wash my hands after just typing that.2.they are "talking" in code but sometimes it must slip kc's mind, cause she acts like she doesnt know what la means ( like one of the other posters, I believe its tough to decode when they took your decoder ring at the intake process)

3.when kc wants the subject changed, she acts like she banged her hand "ow ouch" giggle giggle, bring hand up by face, almost like she was kissing her own boo boo. divert attention. (in her head, ok now on to something else, that I want to talk about)

eeeewwwww!!! I agree. Wash your eyes out with soap and water, too. That is disturbing.

Others have wondered about dismemberment, but in this instance, with this hand analogy, I wouldn't stretch your mind to that place. This was just an awkward George analogy that Casey retold. It was to symbolize how connected they all were.

In the second jail conversation between Casey and Lee...out of all the laughter and B.S. I caught this...anyone else?

When Lee ask Casey what she would like to say about Caylee, she states her public plea of thank you and so fourth.

As for her personal plea to Lee and family, It's like she wrote it down, she states how much she loves Lee and mom and dad, appreciates all they have done, blah blah..she feels it coming closer..dad gave her an analogy the other day she claims.George is the (thumb) Casey (Pinkie) Lee (Middle finger) Cindy the (index) finger she talks about two fingers missing, (meaning Caylee missing, but.. could the two fingers be a clue as to what was found at the park? It was said at first it looked like fingers, then it became hush hush and said to be nothing, just "Property Found"...as sick as it sounds, could this child of been dismantled? It has happen and it sickens me to think about it...unless her hand got caught in something while being transported and the two fingers fells off and were thrown in the river? I am sick just thinking about it...anything is possible...

I'm sure debs is right but man, that's some good out-of-the-box thinking!
It never was explained how the news reports at first stated something like "even a lay-person could indentify them as human fingers". Then suddenly, no, they're just pieces of plastic. And a shamrock transformed into and Gumby Doll!:confused:

This family's truth is stranger than any fiction!

A long time ago I read that when a person is lying they will often look to the right. I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I did notice KC looking to the right when she said her only focus is Caylee and when she said her password on the home computer hadn't been changed.

I also read that the eys move in a totally different direction, some people close eyes and some look away........but KC can even look straight at someone and lie.......LE said she is one tough cookie!:behindbar

In the second jail conversation between Casey and Lee...out of all the laughter and B.S. I caught this...anyone else?

When Lee ask Casey what she would like to say about Caylee, she states her public plea of thank you and so fourth.

As for her personal plea to Lee and family, It's like she wrote it down, she states how much she loves Lee and mom and dad, appreciates all they have done, blah blah..she feels it coming closer..dad gave her an analogy the other day she claims.George is the (thumb) Casey (Pinkie) Lee (Middle finger) Cindy the (index) finger she talks about two fingers missing, (meaning Caylee missing, but.. could the two fingers be a clue as to what was found at the park? It was said at first it looked like fingers, then it became hush hush and said to be nothing, just "Property Found"...as sick as it sounds, could this child of been dismantled? It has happen and it sickens me to think about it...unless her hand got caught in something while being transported and the two fingers fells off and were thrown in the river? I am sick just thinking about it...anything is possible...

yeah or GA can't count.............you have 5 fingers (inc. thumb) 3 alive 1 in jail only 1 would be missing CAYLEE...................so what is it about the other finger.........this whole family talks in some weird code!!!:bang:

:behindbar I cannot hear anything Lee is saying, I've tried 3 websites and it's all the same! I can hear Casey just fine. I'm soooo annoyed! Not to mention my laptop power cord is broken, so I'm sitting at this crappy desktop in an uncomfortable chair. :censored:

:behindbar I cannot hear anything Lee is saying, I've tried 3 websites and it's all the same! I can hear Casey just fine. I'm soooo annoyed! Not to mention my laptop power cord is broken, so I'm sitting at this crappy desktop in an uncomfortable chair. :censored:

You really aren't missing much. :)

KC says Lee should check places locally. She wants Lee to ask CA about places that have been mentioned over the past couple of weeks.

YES look LOCALLY FAMILIAR PLACES FAMILIAR TO LA,KC and parents!
Did LA find Caylee and move her again???:furious: then he went into seclusion???:boohoo:

You really aren't missing much. :)

unless you have headphones (mental note to self buy headphones for computer) do what I did, turn your volume up all the way lay your head on your computer desk as close to your speakers as possible, you will be able to hear la, but kc's voice will make your brain rattle, so take ya a couple of preventative aspirins. this is how I listened to it, but didnt take the aspirins until after, head still hurts. I'll be glad when this comes out in transcript form.

i found it interesting that LA told her that he knows there is a Juliette...KC says that’s because they were looking into Universal Employees only and she was a Kodak Employee. THEN at the end he asks if Heather would know Juliette and she danced around then in a backwards sort of way says no. He's feeding her lines of BS too...

he also made a reference to JB not only prepping KC but the entire A family...how is that when he is not the A family atty.

he tells KC they have written her letters and given them to JB and she maintains she hasn’t received them...only 2 letters one from Dr. Phil Show and one from a different atty.

~~~~
waste of time - and strain to hear what was actually being said...

i also don’t get why they all treat her with kid gloves. nauseating!

yeah or GA can't count.............you have 5 fingers (inc. thumb) 3 alive 1 in jail only 1 would be missing CAYLEE...................so what is it about the other finger.........this whole family talks in some weird code!!!:bang:

"George is the (thumb) Casey (Pinkie) Lee (Middle finger) Cindy the (index) finger"

This how I see the hand: Hold your hand in front of you, tuck your thumb into your palm for George, then your pinky for Casey, middle finger for Lee and index finger for Cindy and what do you have one finger sticking up like maybe giving someone the finger???? I know wrong finger but maybe she got confused!!! LOL!:crazy:

"George is the (thumb) Casey (Pinkie) Lee (Middle finger) Cindy the (index) finger"

This how I see the hand: Hold your hand in front of you, tuck your thumb into your palm for George, then your pinky for Casey, middle finger for Lee and index finger for Cindy and what do you have one finger sticking up like maybe giving someone the finger???? I know wrong finger but maybe she got confused!!! LOL!:crazy:

i like to think of the hand like this
ga is the thumb
kc pinkie
index la
ring ca

that last one in the middle, thats all of us ws's sending the a's a little message.

i like to think of the hand like this
ga is the thumb
kc pinkie
index la
ring ca

that last one in the middle, thats all of us ws's sending the a's a little message.

:rolling::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I like your hand story better than GA's! ITA

She still thinks that if she can only wait long enough, media coverage of this case will significantly drop off, or dwindle to nothing.

From the beginning, she thinks she can outwit and outwait, IMO

what I observed from the la kc videos

3.when kc wants the subject changed, she acts like she banged her hand "ow ouch" giggle giggle, bring hand up by face, almost like she was kissing her own boo boo. divert attention. (in her head, ok now on to something else, that I want to talk about)

I think she is saying "ouch" at different times, because her neck hurts. With the cuffs on, she has to partially use her neck to hold the phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back