2008.07.25 Discuss Lee's Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KC says to Lee that mom was even there the last time she was on the home computer and logged on with the rico234 password. KC says it was the day she left. At first I thought KC was talking about the day her and Caylee went missing but, she probably was talking about "the day she left" as being the day she got arrested.

She is throwing everyone under the bus. I can't believe she is "on the fence" about whether TonE is trustworthy.

In the first video with her parents - toward the end Cindy asks her if she has a message for TONY. KC states that it took a friend from high school to make her see..that Tony refused her messages from Jose and refused to talk to Jose. He hasn't visited or anything.

The video ends. She will throw him under the bus for not coming to save her.

Casey's message (asks Lee to write this down)

"I want to openly thank, not only our family, but our friends in the community for, you know, their unconditional love and support. I want to thank, obviously, all the charities that are..that are donating their time and their efforts and their resources to help us. I want everyone to keep Caylee and our family in their prayers. And if there's anyone that has any information please to come forward without haste. "

This entire family needs a lesson in English 101.

Casey's message (asks Lee to write this down)

"I want to openly thank, not only our family, but our friends in the community for, you know, their unconditional love and support. I want to thank, obviously, all the charities that are..that are donating their time and their efforts and their resources to help us. I want everyone to keep Caylee and our family in their prayers. And if there's anyone that has any information please to come forward without haste. "

Isn't it just like Casey to say "without haste"...I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to be in a real hurry, now does she. I think the phrase she was probably reaching out for was "post haste." Dang the girl is stupid but she tries to act so intelligent with her speech.

LA asks KC @ any bank acct.'s she has & she says she opened one with Wachovia(sp) bank. LA asks what is the this acct. opened for & she says it's for professional purposes! LA starts to ask more about it but he goes on to say that he'll come back to that as he was getting off track of his amateur PI interview with her. The tape cuts off at the end & this is never addressed. The end could be on one of the other media interview releases. I haven't checked yet if one of the others don't cut out the end of thier visit. I noticed too that KC winks at him when answering some ?'s which I think were them talking in code again.
What is the her professional work r is this KC Twilight Zone speaking again? Where if she did have an acct. did this $ come from...stealing, illegal r what? I remember the FBI asking @ any bank Accts. KC had too? Could it be that LE & FBI found one? What we are missing to date is the FBI interview with LA r did he refuse to do one with them. I feel in my opinion that there is much more not released yet. Don't LE have to release everything they have to date to JB for pre-trial? Can they release more to JB between pre-trial & trial?

Every visit from each media has problems with freezing, cutting out etc. but have found that some don't have these problems. I have a headache from bouncing around trying to find them.

i like to think of the hand like this
ga is the thumb
kc pinkie
index la
ring ca

that last one in the middle, thats all of us ws's sending the a's a little message.

Mark my words...she will be soon known as "The Fickle Finger of Fate!!

Lee="Everything has changed from a month ago,that even if we've been used to or acting a certain way or following a certain thing that those rules may have changed and what I'm looking for is some form of direction with you knowing are we still working off the same time,the same instances,the same people or the same areas---If any of that should be changed let me know because there's only so much you can do from there---I want to be able to pick up where you left off"

Is this Lee asking her if KC has spilled the beans on possibly HIM being Caylee's father???

Either that or Lee and KC were involved in something illegal "work wise" and he is just making sure that LE doesn't know it yet and that he needs to know when that "information" has changed!

I just don't get these people.

I think the code talk must be because these two were involved in SOMETHING before Caylee was killed.....maybe not even directly related but Caylee suddenly being gone is freaking Lee out that HE might be found out about (1-he's the father 2-where he works 3-???).

SO WEIRD.

Or is he just trying to pretend he is taking up from where KC left off during her "investigation" once Caylee went missing????

what I observed from the la kc videos

1. she is flirting with him, I swear she is flirting with her own brother (sorry freaky meter pegged to the wall.) I may need to go wash my hands after just typing that.

2.they are "talking" in code but sometimes it must slip kc's mind, cause she acts like she doesnt know what la means ( like one of the other posters, I believe its tough to decode when they took your decoder ring at the intake process)

3.when kc wants the subject changed, she acts like she banged her hand "ow ouch" giggle giggle, bring hand up by face, almost like she was kissing her own boo boo. divert attention. (in her head, ok now on to something else, that I want to talk about)

I haven't watched the Lee/KC videos yet...couldn't bring myself to subject myself to them, but your description above in red reminds me of the film clip of KC being led into the bond hearing, and she trips slightly on something (probably her own feet :rolleyes: ), then looks disgruntled like she is saying "ouch" and then walks on. I picture the same expression you described above.

i like to think of the hand like this
ga is the thumb
kc pinkie
index la
ring ca

that last one in the middle, thats all of us ws's sending the a's a little message.

LOL! Good one!:clap:

Valrico Analyzer said:
wtf! Is lee a frickin mime? I cant hear him he mumbles like a poop salesman with a sample in his mouth!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoo!

I just can't make myself listen to anymore of Detective Dumb Dumb and his sister. I've tried several times and have to turn it off after just a few seconds. He's mumbling and she's screeching....and they both make me ill.

I hope if there's anything worth hearing that someone will post it here.

The thing I walk away with after turning the volume up so high my ears almost bleed is that Lee doesn't seem very amused by her and he is THE ONE person in the family that doesn't kiss up to her. She is very obviously kissing up to him. He looks very annoyed, almost pissed, and trying to be patient and his brain is trying to find new ways to say things so she will "get it".

CA and GA treat her like a freaking princess. KC seems scared of LA and wants to stay in his good graces.

Even though CA, GA, and LA are all whack jobs, it's still hard to see them cry or show emotion. Deep down inside, they are really hurting.

This is the most rediculous conversation I've ever heard. Lee is going on and on about who I can trust, who I can't. What difference does it make? Go out and ask everyone who has been in contact with Caylee/Casey and get information. This is stupid. KC doesn't even know why he's asking her all these questions.

It's obvious from these interviews that Lee's motives are completely different from the motives of his parents. All he cares about is ducking law enforcement and Baez and getting "information" back and forth in other ways. I don't think he's Caylee's dad, and I think he's innocent in this... but wow. This is weird.

I actually feel a little differently after seeing the videos. I think that LA was trying to get the most information out of KC that he could without her shutting down. I think she wasn't telling him much and he was trying to interpret what she was saying. I think he was asking her about who he could trust or not trust to see how he would address them when questioning all of them. If they were someone that KC thougth she could trust, he might approach them as helping KC and if they were someone that KC couldn't trust, then he would approach them as helping him find Caylee regardless of KC. It seems that he was calling all of her friends and trying to incorporate what KC had told him vs. what she had told her friends. Somewhere in the middle is probably the truth. LA hasn't gone on tv and tried to cover up for KC. If he was told that KC once told someone that she had tried to abuse her, then he may have realized how much she was lieing and that he had to move on with his life. He probably still loves his family, including his sister, and feels his world has been thrown upside down. I hope that he is able to face the truth, move on, and have a productive life.

Also, I think he was saying that about Baez, because he is looking out for KC, not Caylee and he wanted KC to know that LA intended to find out everything about Caylee.

Lee="Everything has changed from a month ago,that even if we've been used to or acting a certain way or following a certain thing that those rules may have changed and what I'm looking for is some form of direction with you knowing are we still working off the same time,the same instances,the same people or the same areas---If any of that should be changed let me know because there's only so much you can do from there---I want to be able to pick up where you left off"

Is this Lee asking her if KC has spilled the beans on possibly HIM being Caylee's father???

Either that or Lee and KC were involved in something illegal "work wise" and he is just making sure that LE doesn't know it yet and that he needs to know when that "information" has changed!

I just don't get these people.

I think the code talk must be because these two were involved in SOMETHING before Caylee was killed.....maybe not even directly related but Caylee suddenly being gone is freaking Lee out that HE might be found out about (1-he's the father 2-where he works 3-???).

SO WEIRD.

I've been wondering the same things. I have also thought maybe Lee is showing KC how hard he is working on her behalf. Maybe he's worried she will rat him out on his involvement (or something prior to Caylee's disappearance). This could be his way of proving his loyalty including his importance on the outside so she won't talk.

Lee isn't looking for clues to find Caylee; he is putting together a defense for KC, but why would a sibling go through all this trouble?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back