2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is NO other phone. This is lie to cover up not having the numbers to her fake characters. The phone is just as real as ZG, Samantha, Gloria, Victor, Annabel, Raquel, Zachary, Mike cozak, Jennifer, Julieete Lewis...

I mean how can the Anthony's see the names above and believe that ALL of them are just not easy to find? What are the chances of a person knowing ten people and the FBI nor the actual person have anything ot prove they exist?

What blew my mind was the details she gave Cindy about Zaneida. She really screwed up on the spot about the whole father thing. With so many details how could they not find the "right" ZFG? A white name, Samantha? Different fathers, step-father, adopted. When she explains to Cindy about the fathers last name first then her mothers and Cindy offers up the step father as adopting her to explain having his name. I'd love to see this part played in court.

Why would Casey make up a story about having a Black Jack and losing it when she could just as easily have said she had a prepaid phone and lost it?

Because she wants you to believe her hogwash.

What blew my mind was the details she gave Cindy about Zaneida. She really screwed up on the spot about the whole father thing. With so many details how could they not find the "right" ZFG? A white name, Samantha? Different fathers, step-father, adopted. When she explains to Cindy about the fathers last name first then her mothers and Cindy offers up the step father as adopting her to explain having his name. I'd love to see this part played in court.

First of all I am puerto rican like the fake ZG and my cousin's name is Samantha - there are many Samantha's in the hispanic community - my real name is KIM!. She made up the name Samantha and then felt like it sounded like a lie, because how can a spanish girl be named Samanthat, so she tries to make it more believable by saying they had different fathers, which is so stupid.

makes me so mad.

I absolutely feel like there could possibly be something up with him. It's my, I guess, gut feeling, that he truly could have the potential to know a lot more than he is openly conveying. If only we had some more small communications or large communications between the person that is the owner of the missing phone (oh, and child) and the person that is biologically related to, but the mother or father of, the previously mentioned person to dissect.

Snipped.

:floorlaugh::coffeeup:
Truthfully, you have reached out, you know, and totally and exactly captured the essence of Antspeak. Absolutely!

I agree, especially with your last statement. Any 'clue' or 'code' relating to KC's story is bound to lead either nowhere, or to faulty assumptions and connections.

Ok, I do have a problem with this. I don't believe they are talking in code, I really don't. I don't believe this is nearly as complicated as a lot of people seem to be making it out to be, either.
But this is my opinion. I don't see how you can consider an alternate viewpoint as faulty assumptions. Maybe they are talking in code, I don't personally see it, but I could be wrong, and so could you.
Lanie

Snipped.

:floorlaugh::coffeeup:
Truthfully, you have reached out, you know, and totally and exactly captured the essence of Antspeak. Absolutely!

oh and everyday my feeling, my gut feeling is stronger, absolutely, and oh ya my hope too....

LA wants to know how he can find the phone, aside from searching for the "physical phone itself." Um, what does he want? If he needs to know how he can find it besides actually searching for that plastic and rubber and electronic bit of equipment, is he wanting a hologram of the phone? A ghostly phone apparition?

Geez...

I absolutely feel like there could possibly be something up with him. It's my, I guess, gut feeling, that he truly could have the potential to know a lot more than he is openly conveying. If only we had some more small communications or large communications between the person that is the owner of the missing phone (oh, and child) and the person that is biologically related to, but the mother or father of, the previously mentioned person to dissect.

And besides searching, how do you find it? Call it and it sprouts legs and runs home? Say abracadabra and it materializes?

aside from searching for the physical phone itself?? who says that? what other kind of search is there?

Well, he could be reaching out for the essential essense of the inner nature of what comprises the phone above and around the :popcorn:potential of physicality.

Well, he could be reaching out for the essential essense of the inner nature of what comprises the phone above and around the :popcorn:potential of physicality.

LMAO!!! :woohoo:

This whole phone business makes no sense to me. If both cell phones used the same number and same Sim card, it seems to me they would be billed as one phone. My daughter dropped her phone and broke it. She bought a new phone, swapped the Sim card, and the phone company never knew the difference. Regardless of which phone Casey used to call "Zanny" it would show up on her records as a call out, no matter whether the number was stored on the phone at all.

Here's the thing. Perp lies. But what did she lie about? Did she lie about having another phone, did she lie about the other phone having the same number? IF there was another phone, it could have been another number, which would mean the existing phone records are not all the calls she made/received. I personally believe if there was another phone with a different number, LE would have tracked it down, as a Black Jack would hardly be a disposable phone, however, IMO, if both phones had the same number, they have the call records, so finding the other phone doesn't matter.
Lanie

Ok, I do have a problem with this. I don't believe they are talking in code, I really don't. I don't believe this is nearly as complicated as a lot of people seem to be making it out to be, either.
But this is my opinion. I don't see how you can consider an alternate viewpoint as faulty assumptions. Maybe they are talking in code, I don't personally see it, but I could be wrong, and so could you.
Lanie

If you assume they're talking in code or giving hidden clues and they're not, you're making a faulty assumption. And if you start from a faulty premise, everything that comes from that premise is faulty. That's Logic 101 and logic, my dear Watson, is the key. :) :sleuth:

It has nothing to do with alternative viewpoints.

I've only watched part 1 of the Lee interview, but my gut tells me that Casey sent the family (via Jose) some hogwash that Caylee was taken and that Casey has lied, cheated, stolen, etc. all because she is trying to protect the family. I feel like she told them that someone (Zenaida or whoever) is threatening the family if she doesn't cooperate and that is why she kept all the info to herself and didn't tell anyone. I can practically hear her weaving some elaborate drama-filled tale of espionage and intrigue, full of threats and blackmail...a scene straight from some Hollywood movie.

I feel like LA was geniunely trying to get information out of her based on some cockamamy story that she told the family via letters (sent through Jose). The conversation didn't seem that strange to me...it sounded like 2 people trying to communicate without saying too much. The only problem was that LA thinks (or at least thought then) that Casey was telling a REAL story!

I need to listen to more interviews, but this is my gut just based on the segment I just watched. I certainly didn't get the feeling from this interview that LA was "in" on anything. I feel like he's at least trying to believe the story that Casey has told the family via secret Jose-mail and get more information out of her without letting anyone else in on the story.

First of all I am puerto rican like the fake ZG and my cousin's name is Samantha - there are many Samantha's in the hispanic community - my real name is KIM!. She made up the name Samantha and then felt like it sounded like a lie, because how can a spanish girl be named Samanthat, so she tries to make it more believable by saying they had different fathers, which is so stupid.

makes me so mad.

It amazes me how she worries about a small detail (which wouldn't have made any difference if she hadn't brought attention to it) when there are HUGE gaping holes in her story! She truly believes she's going to get away with this, at least she did at the time. She can't understand why the real world is not treating her like her family has all these years, and it makes her mad and sad. LE aren't listening to her, they're twisting her words, they're actually lying about what she has said and done. And then there's the media-evil people-not interested in the truth!! Wwaaaa!!! Mommy, Daddy- I want to come home!!!!
Guess what KC-CAYLEE does too!!! And that ain't gonna happen either!:furious:

It amazes me how she worries about a small detail (which wouldn't have made any difference if she hadn't brought attention to it) when there are HUGE gaping holes in her story! She truly believes she's going to get away with this, at least she did at the time. She can't understand why the real world is not treating her like her family has all these years, and it makes her mad and sad. LE aren't listening to her, they're twisting her words, they're actually lying about what she has said and done. And then there's the media-evil people-not interested in the truth!! Wwaaaa!!! Mommy, Daddy- I want to come home!!!!
Guess what KC-CAYLEE does too!!! And that ain't gonna happen either!:furious:

Liars often give a lot of details to make their lies more believable. When the simple plain truth requires none.

I've only watched part 1 of the Lee interview, but my gut tells me that Casey sent the family (via Jose) some hogwash that Caylee was taken and that Casey has lied, cheated, stolen, etc. all because she is trying to protect the family. I feel like she told them that someone (Zenaida or whoever) is threatening the family if she doesn't cooperate and that is why she kept all the info to herself and didn't tell anyone. I can practically hear her weaving some elaborate drama-filled tale of espionage and intrigue, full of threats and blackmail...a scene straight from some Hollywood movie.

I feel like LA was geniunely trying to get information out of her based on some cockamamy story that she told the family via letters (sent through Jose). The conversation didn't seem that strange to me...it sounded like 2 people trying to communicate without saying too much. The only problem was that LA thinks (or at least thought then) that Casey was telling a REAL story!

I need to listen to more interviews, but this is my gut just based on the segment I just watched. I certainly didn't get the feeling from this interview that LA was "in" on anything. I feel like he's at least trying to believe the story that Casey has told the family via secret Jose-mail and get more information out of her without letting anyone else in on the story.

Lee trying for just a crumb of anything to prove to be true. At the same time he knew Casey was going to be very evasive using the excuse that the visits are recorded and LE are so full of $hit and the big bad kidnappers would hurt Caylee or the family if she told what she knows. Basically just sending everyone around in circles chasing their tails.

If you assume they're talking in code or giving hidden clues and they're not, you're making a faulty assumption. And if you start from a faulty premise, everything that comes from that premise is faulty. That's Logic 101 and logic, my dear Watson, is the key. :) :sleuth:

It has nothing to do with alternative viewpoints.

And if YOU assume they are not talking in code and they are, you are making a faulty assumption. Which would make everything after that based on a faulty premise.

What is your proof they are not talking in code?
FWIW, I do agree with you on that, but in order to be something other than opinion, which is the point I am trying to make, you need something to back it up.
Lanie

Not one of Casey's friends has confirmed that she had a second phone or said that her calls came from more than one number. I see no reason at all to believe that Casey had 2 phones. If Casey only had the imaginary phone for a few weeks, what about the calls FROM the nanny prior to that? Wouldn't they show up on her first phone records?

Only if there WAS a Nanny.

The truth here is that none of us know what the truth really is, and certainly neither do the Anthonys. I was under the impression this was a place that EVERYONE is able to have a suggestion, an idea, an OPINION about this case, no matter what it is. Some people here seem so adimate that they know the truth...I think those people need to take a step back and remember they do not, and not be so condesending to other peoples thoughts and opinions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back