2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello WS :)

Bumping because I brought up the fact(Thread: Cindy's BOA Checking Account) that WW says Casey didn't have her i.d with her to get the bucket they needed for the keg. LCoastMom brought up that it seemed they had gotten the liquor earlier but not been able to get the bucket, it seemed like that...

Yes. It does. He even says, "we went back to Total Wine to get the bucket", which says to me, they had gotten the beer.

LE: They went to get beer and food?
WW: Yes sir.
LE: Where did you all go?
WW: Total Wine on...
LE: Total Wine?
WW Yes sir, on 50.
LE: All three of you?
WW: Yes, sir.
(skip)
WW: Uhm, we went from uh, the, we went to a couple of places well everybody was out of ice obviously. Uhm, we went to Target to get a kick ball.
LE: What Target?
(skip)
WW: That was probably around four-thirty. Four-fifteen, four-thirty. Uhm, we go a kick ball and a football. And then uh, we realized we didn't have a bucket for the keg so we went back to Total Wine for the bucket. Uhm, they were, Casey didn't have her i.d on her so they wouldn't sell to us. So uh, we had friend pick up the bucket and me, her and Amy went back to my house.
(end snip)

It does seem like they were able to get the alcohol and food they needed, but when they wanted a bucket they needed I.D.? And WW says they went to "Total Wine" to get beer and "they all went"...he does avoid the subject of actually buying beer or booze. Was he under 21 at the time? Is he being like that because he is afraid to say he broke the law? He avoids it but also says they had trouble getting the bucket, at the same place they if you infer "got beer" because of no i.d. ?

WW jumps ahead and starts talking about having to get ice and when he mentions Target LE begins to ask about that. I bring this up because I think Casey is guilty of killing Caylee not because I think WW has any involvement.

Thank you to sleutherontheside for this link. :)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825199/Casey-Anthony-William-Waters-Interview

...js...

I guess it could be as simple as she left her i.d. back at ww's house after having it on her to get the beer earlier?

...js...

WW date of birth is 12/08/78 so he was 29 at the 07/04/08 party -

330 - ICA & AH showed up at WW - decorated -

Then AH, WW, ICA went to went to Total Wine for food and beer - "back to my house" EE interrupted him asking who went and WW said all three - "we went from uh, the, we went to a couple places for ice" next Target - EE interrupted asking which Target/what time?

415 to 430 - Target for football & Kickball realized they didn't have the bucket - back to Total Wine for bucket but ICA didn't have her ID, so the wouldn't sell to us.

I kind-a think when WW said back to my house (after saying they bought beer and food) he was skipping Target, is there any way they had time to decorate from 330 til going to pick up their food & beer - a couple places for ice then Target at 415 if they had also returned to his house at that time of the afternoon on a Friday/holiday?

You're absolutely right his time line is wonky anyway - LOL.

Hello WS :)

Bumping because I brought up the fact(Thread: Cindy's BOA Checking Account) that WW says Casey didn't have her i.d with her to get the bucket they needed for the keg. LCoastMom brought up that it seemed they had gotten the liquor earlier but not been able to get the bucket, it seemed like that...

Yes. It does. He even says, "we went back to Total Wine to get the bucket", which says to me, they had gotten the beer.

LE: They went to get beer and food?
WW: Yes sir.
LE: Where did you all go?
WW: Total Wine on...
LE: Total Wine?
WW Yes sir, on 50.
LE: All three of you?
WW: Yes, sir.
(skip)
WW: Uhm, we went from uh, the, we went to a couple of places well everybody was out of ice obviously. Uhm, we went to Target to get a kick ball.
LE: What Target?
(skip)
WW: That was probably around four-thirty. Four-fifteen, four-thirty. Uhm, we go a kick ball and a football. And then uh, we realized we didn't have a bucket for the keg so we went back to Total Wine for the bucket. Uhm, they were, Casey didn't have her i.d on her so they wouldn't sell to us. So uh, we had friend pick up the bucket and me, her and Amy went back to my house.
(end snip)

It does seem like they were able to get the alcohol and food they needed, but when they wanted a bucket they needed I.D.? And WW says they went to "Total Wine" to get beer and "they all went"...he does avoid the subject of actually buying beer or booze. Was he under 21 at the time? Is he being like that because he is afraid to say he broke the law? He avoids it but also says they had trouble getting the bucket, at the same place they if you infer "got beer" because of no i.d. ?

WW jumps ahead and starts talking about having to get ice and when he mentions Target LE begins to ask about that. I bring this up because I think Casey is guilty of killing Caylee not because I think WW has any involvement.

Thank you to sleutherontheside for this link. :)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4825199/Casey-Anthony-William-Waters-Interview

...js...

according to the transcript Will was born in 1978.

I don't get the "Casey didn't have her ID so they wouldn't sell to us" comment.

IMO
Will was a guy who was smitten with Casey and she played him like a fiddle.

I think Casey probably volunteered to pay for the bucket (which I'm assuming is a big enough plastic container to hold the keg. You would fill the bucket with ice to keep the keg cold) because the other 2 had spent their money on the kickball and whatever. Casey tried writing a check from Cindy's account. Clerk asked for id and she couldn't produce one. WW probably didn't realize she was writing a check on Cindy's bank account. I also have a speculation on the ice. I can't imagine every store being out of ice but maybe in FL that happens. Do you think that maybe they hit ice places hoping to find an outside ice station that was unlocked which they could grab some bags from without paying?

I think Casey probably volunteered to pay for the bucket (which I'm assuming is a big enough plastic container to hold the keg. You would fill the bucket with ice to keep the keg cold) because the other 2 had spent their money on the kickball and whatever. Casey tried writing a check from Cindy's account. Clerk asked for id and she couldn't produce one. WW probably didn't realize she was writing a check on Cindy's bank account. I also have a speculation on the ice. I can't imagine every store being out of ice but maybe in FL that happens. Do you think that maybe they hit ice places hoping to find an outside ice station that was unlocked which they could grab some bags from without paying?

BBM I don't think that was the deal with the ice - most 4th of July BBQ's (that I have participated in) are well underway before 4PM not surprised they may have to run around a bit to get ice, that late on a holiday.

But I do think you nailed it - for the the trouble getting the bucket - either a check or CC was not accepted w/o ID -

WW had just paid for food, beer, balls - AH was getting ready to leave for PR in a couple days - I'm thinking ICA was asked or offered to pay for the bucket, then had no ID for CA's CC.

WW was tapped so he sent someone else to get the bucket.

I think this conversation revealed how little WW knew about ICA - regarding her leaving at 130AM after the party:

EE - No kiss?

WW - No. No, not at all. She never. Like she would never...

EE doesn't miss a beat - but the stories he could tell! (Poor boy.)

I guess it could be as simple as she left her i.d. back at ww's house after having it on her to get the beer earlier?

...js...

In GA's interview with the FBI, he tells them that when he picked up her car, her wallet and ID were in there. FBI agent and GA note that KC had been running around without ID for a couple of weeks.
I recall, though, that LA had a wallet with her ID as well, because, IIRC, he brought it back to the A home with the stuff he got from TL's and dumped her bag out on the bed....the LEO present grabbed KC's wallet and pulled out her (and another :dance:) ID.
Is GA mistaken, or did she have more than one wallet/ID? Or, am I mistaken and LA did not get the wallet from TL's, they already had it at the house (from the car) before he went to TL's?
Maybe I should go listen to LA's interview again....yikes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back