2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA reminds me so much of one of my ex-boyfriend's mother. She was also a nurse and started stealing meds from them medicine cabinet and had her license suspended.

I have often thought CA may be a little into the "Zannie the Nanny" (aka Xanax) herself? That could be their little part of the truth when some say they have heard of "Zannie the Nanny" before (they really have...it was just their nickname for Xanax).

That could also explain the "SCRIPT" Casey was supposed to have been given by "Zannie the Nanny", but the small part of truth was "script" aka "prescription."

We all know the old saying "apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Five words; "Our life was about Caylee". I know I should only take the use of tenses with a grain of salt, yet it gets me every time.

I also find Cindy to be remarkably calm in this interview. She must be suppressing her emotions, right? Right? Anyone? Bueller?

Very medicated: Needs lots of water for dry mouth. JMO

what do we know about this eric guy she mentions??

I'm guessing that this Eric is an imaginary friend of Casey's. I think the little bit of truth to who the father is, is that he's probably a one night stand.

When does she talk about the big fight she had with Casey the nite she left? Is that here anywhere???

I think that might be on the second part, which is expected to be posted sometime today.

During this interview Cindy abruptly places boths arms across her chest when discussing tucking Caylee in,what time she leaves for work in the morning, and whether she feeds Caylee in the morning. She didn't want to discuss this IMO.

Also, Cindy stated that she never called Casey and told her to bring Caylee home while she was at Ricardo's or any night for that matter. Ricardo stated the opposite per Casey in his interview. I believe that whatever she did with Caylee that night (May 31st) is what she did on June 15th when she left in a rage and went to Tony's with Caylee. I'm beginning to believe more and more that she habitually drugged Caylee to sedate her and let her sleep in the trunk. Something did not go right on the 15th of June though. This would be a good explanation of why she would not call 911 when her daughter was in danger.

But on that night at R's, why wake up a sleeping kid only to drug them and put them in the trunk when it was perfectly fine for her to just stay in the house? What would be the point? R was already asleep. I have never put any merit in the fact the Casey used the trunk as a babysitter. Her friends lived in apartments, I'm sure. There are people all around all the time. People would notice a kid getting in and out of the trunk.

you know le has checked out these hotels, wonder what survellance there shows. i know minus the nanny of course, but still could be possible casey was really frequently going to hotels for cough, cough......business

CA reminds me so much of one of my ex-boyfriend's mother. She was also a nurse and started stealing meds from them medicine cabinet and had her license suspended.

I have often thought CA may be a little into the "Zannie the Nanny" (aka Xanax) herself? That could be their little part of the truth when some say they have heard of "Zannie the Nanny" before (they really have...it was just their nickname for Xanax).

That could also explain the "SCRIPT" Casey was supposed to have been given by "Zannie the Nanny", but the small part of truth was "script" aka "prescription."

We all know the old saying "apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

She reminds me of a friend's mother-in-law who does the same thing. She just hasn't got caught yet.

*CA said she didn't know what Casey and Caylee did during the day while she was at work...then said right afterwards that she called Casey every day after work on the drive home to discuss what Caylee did all day. 15:13-15:43

*Caylee's lifevest was in deckbox on the screenporch. It is still there. 25:46

http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

Would this be the same deckbox from the Greta video that was supposedly kept beside the pool they decided to dig up the plant and move to the side of the house because they were worried that Caylee would get into the pool?!

I caught that too.........the deckbox was beside the pool when Cindy did the walk through of the backyard with Greta. In this interview, 2 weeks after July 15th.........Cindy is saying the deckbox is on the porch. And.............who is Chris....the guy who brought back some of Caylee's clothing and belongings that were left at this place. Cindy says she doesn't know him, isn't sure of his name, but that Annie and Corey will know who he is.

I caught that too.........the deckbox was beside the pool when Cindy did the walk through of the backyard with Greta. In this interview, 2 weeks after July 15th.........Cindy is saying the deckbox is on the porch. And.............who is Chris....the guy who brought back some of Caylee's clothing and belongings that were left at this place. Cindy says she doesn't know him, isn't sure of his name, but that Annie and Corey will know who he is.

There is an interview of Chris on the main page.

And just when it gets really good, the video dies. :(

Maybe their server is swamped.

I just watched Part 2 on another site. A little more than halfway in the video, Yuri confronts Cindy with all of Casey's lies. Everything...fake work emails, fake co-workers, fake job, etc, etc.

It does seem odd, maybe shes medicated.
Like daughter, like mother. I believe they may have the same underlying personality disorder but that Cindy just has never cracked into it (until possibly now) while KC has. They somehow see it as important to 'hold it together...so they can deal with detectives rather than crying like they want to.' They seem to think casual nochalance is a virture, or shows their 'strength.' They both lack appropriate affect, imo.

20041203-julietLewis.JPG

But on that night at R's, why wake up a sleeping kid only to drug them and put them in the trunk when it was perfectly fine for her to just stay in the house? What would be the point? R was already asleep. I have never put any merit in the fact the Casey used the trunk as a babysitter. Her friends lived in apartments, I'm sure. There are people all around all the time. People would notice a kid getting in and out of the trunk.
She may have had trouble getting her to lay down and go to sleep. Or she may have woke up later in the night. Also, the trunk of the car could be accessed from the back seat. Nobody would see her put her in the trunk that way. And wasn't Ricardo's place a house? She took her somewhere and I doubt she had a babysitter at that time of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!