2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not Chilly but for me #1 covers it. G and C made sure that Caylee was taken care of physically and emotionally from the day she was born until the day KC decided take her from home and most likely from the world. They adored that little girl, nurtured her and gave her the love, security and stability that her own mother wasn't capable of or willing to provide. For me that says a lot, and it's something too many children never have. None of it makes the loss any less tragic, horrendous or senseless - if anything it makes it more so.

Sadly at this point there isn't much they can do for Caylee aside from trying to bring her remains home for a proper burial - and there's no guarantee they're even going to be able to do that.

I'm not so sure that they want Caylee's remains, because then they will have to face what Casey did to her.

So after that talk with Melich at the end of this video interview, only 3 days later, is still on the same train. Accusing others and accusing LE of incompetence. Nothing Melich said got through to her. What a waste.

But she does seem more 'altered' in the 2nd audio interview than here. Hmm...

I am relistening to the interviews. A couple of things have jumped out at me so far. When Colorvision and Kodak "merged", Cindy said she herself spoke to KC's boss. Is she lieing, or did someone else get on the other end of the phone and pretend to be KC's boss?

In the 1st interview when CA said she wasn't sure if there was a nanny, she said she thought the nanny might be AH or JG.

Interview with LE
Cindy Anthony
7/30/2008

CA: The other thing was she had a cap on, one kids don't like caps, Cay, Caylee has a lot of hats different types of hats, scarfs things like that. Those usually don't stay on but the typical baseball cap type of thing she'll wear, she likes those and down to the baby doll that had no clothes on. Caylee's MO is as soon as you give her a new baby doll its stripped down to nothing, and you know Casey and I constantly would try to put the clothes on the baby doll so just things like that, you know. And then the fact that she said Caylee, and she said he really couldn't tell what the middle name was because when Caylee speaks her name, full name she'll say "Caylee Marie Anthony" if you, if you ask her what her first name she'll say Caylee, if you ask her middle name she'll say Marie, if you ask her what her last name is she says Anthony very clearly but what she winds it up to be, the way she says it all is one big sentence which for a little girl that's a sentence three you know, parts of her name, the Anthony comes out "Antony" instead of Anthony.
(skip)

Posting this because as I was going through my notes, I remembered there had been questions about where the clothing was for Caylee's "momma doll." This might help. Maybe she never had clothes on her doll(s)? This might have been covered in the first part of this thread. Also, there has been speculation that maybe Caylee started being able to say too much and either told Cindy something about Casey that made her angry or Casey was afraid that Caylee would say something-Casey knew Caylee would start speaking soon. How Cindy describes Caylee is having to say her full name is a sentence for her, but it is still possible that Casey was afraid of Caylee being able to start speaking. Afraid she would begin to tell other people what Casey did and said when they weren't around.

:websleuther:

Interview with LE
Cindy Anthony
7/30/2008

CA: The other thing was she had a cap on, one kids don't like caps, Cay, Caylee has a lot of hats different types of hats, scarfs things like that. Those usually don't stay on but the typical baseball cap type of thing she'll wear, she likes those and down to the baby doll that had no clothes on. Caylee's MO is as soon as you give her a new baby doll its stripped down to nothing, and you know Casey and I constantly would try to put the clothes on the baby doll so just things like that, you know. And then the fact that she said Caylee, and she said he really couldn't tell what the middle name was because when Caylee speaks her name, full name she'll say "Caylee Marie Anthony" if you, if you ask her what her first name she'll say Caylee, if you ask her middle name she'll say Marie, if you ask her what her last name is she says Anthony very clearly but what she winds it up to be, the way she says it all is one big sentence which for a little girl that's a sentence three you know, parts of her name, the Anthony comes out "Antony" instead of Anthony.
(skip)

Posting this because as I was going through my notes, I remembered there had been questions about where the clothing was for Caylee's "momma doll." This might help. Maybe she never had clothes on her doll(s)? This might have been covered in the first part of this thread. Also, there has been speculation that maybe Caylee started being able to say too much and either told Cindy something about Casey that made her angry or Casey was afraid that Caylee would say something-Casey knew Caylee would start speaking soon. How Cindy describes Caylee is having to say her full name is a sentence for her, but it is still possible that Casey was afraid of Caylee being able to start speaking. Afraid she would begin to tell other people what Casey did and said when they weren't around.

:websleuther:

Well I dunno - consider the source. Cindy has told some pretty goofy tall tales like knowing how many teeth Caylee had. I could see her making this up.JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back