2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George has suspected for 2 years that Casey doesn't really work.
He is talking about the fact that Casey uses 2 computers and sends emails to herself about work.:eek:
Geez, it gets to a point where it's less time & effort to just simply go to a real job. :rolleyes:

Good observation, I was thinking the same thing. :)

Jeez, it would take a LOT of subterfuge to fool people you are LIVING WITH for 2+ years that you are not actually working.

Either that, or they are REALLY just not paying attention to your life.

Well after listening to this interview it has made me think maybe Ga is the only one who is being honest with Le and FBI, He keeps saying I don't like the smell of the car guys. This made me think about the time the media ask him about the results of tests being did on the car and his response at that was it is what it is guys that is all I can say.As for Ca I think she still wants to hide the bad Kc from the world. You know Ga has never really said a lot about anything and I guess that is pretty smart,when he did speak as in the Greta interview Ca was coaching it remember the part of her reaching over and grabbing his leg. As for the outburst in the yard about the body in the car not being his grandaughter I am sure he was under duress and yea some times I would think and scratch my head when he spoke but let me say I have never had to walk that mile Thank GOD!! I feel he has told Le things he does not want Ca to know he has told jmo. He even says in the interview I just knew she was not working I just knew it. Maybe at least one person has really accepted at least part of the facts that have been proven??
If memory serves me correct Lp said something to the effect that Ga had a show down with Kc as soon as she got out of jail the first time about what she had did with little Caylee.

Just listened to George's interview. My understanding is that as he jumped in his car, to chase Casey who was taking Cindy's car, Cindy was telling him not to chase Casey, and George said he was tired of it (Casey's shenaningans) and took off after Casey anyway.

Through the interview, LE says that George told this incident to the FBI in confidence, and LE apologised to George for bringing it up, and a few other times LE apologises for bringing it up to Cindy in her interview.

In Cindy's interview when this is brought up, Cindy flat out denies any knowledge of the incident whatever.

Ok, so my question is, what reason would Cindy have for not wanting anybody to know she was there and fully aware of the incident?

Really has me scratching my head. :waitasec:

Your thoughts on this?

Could it be because KC siad she did not trust local LE and CA & GA are trying to make KC feel they are on her side but really are just doing this to really try to find out what happened and where Caylee's body is? Just thinking out loud..

Just listened to George's interview. My understanding is that as he jumped in his car, to chase Casey who was taking Cindy's car, Cindy was telling him not to chase Casey, and George said he was tired of it (Casey's shenaningans) and took off after Casey anyway.

Through the interview, LE says that George told this incident to the FBI in confidence, and LE apologised to George for bringing it up, and a few other times LE apologises for bringing it up to Cindy in her interview.

In Cindy's interview when this is brought up, Cindy flat out denies any knowledge of the incident whatever.

Ok, so my question is, what reason would Cindy have for not wanting anybody to know she was there and fully aware of the incident?

Really has me scratching my head. :waitasec:

Your thoughts on this?

This left me scratching my head as well. How did Casey get to the house to take Cindy's car? Where was her car, or who drove her there? Was Cindy at home when Casey took the car? It's all just weird. Why did Cindy want to keep this quiet? It's clear George is just fed up. I can't figure out how Casey got Cindy's car. It's not like she was staying at home during that time and just took Cindy's car instead of hers.

This left me scratching my head as well. How did Casey get to the house to take Cindy's car? Where was her car, or who drove her there? Was Cindy at home when Casey took the car? It's all just weird. Why did Cindy want to keep this quiet? It's clear George is just fed up. I can't figure out how Casey got Cindy's car. It's not like she was staying at home during that time and just took Cindy's car instead of hers.

And when and how did Cindy get the car back?

Right at 35 minutes... LE interviewer says "I think your dad knows alot about a lot of things George". George does not seem to reply and they move on. WHAT was that all about???

Right at 35 minutes... LE interviewer says "I think your dad knows alot about a lot of things George". George does not seem to reply and they move on. WHAT was that all about???
I assume (I know that's bad in this case) that LE had already spoken to his father. It would seem natural in th course of an investigation. Perhaps his father shared what he knew of the family dynamics?

I wonder too. I thought he said I think you know a lot about a lot of things Geroge.
It was when George was talking about knowing things about cars.
They just dropped it after that and George said nothing. Weird.

I assume (I know that's bad in this case) that LE had already spoken to his father. It would seem natural in th course of an investigation. Perhaps his father shared what he knew of the family dynamics?

I must have misunderstood what was said. This makes sense.

LE asking George--what was removed from Casey's car (by Cindy) that we do not know about and that's not on inventory sheet from when police took the vehicle.

And then LE goes straight into talking about the belongings of Casey which Lee retrieved from the boyfriend's house, the night this whole thing exploded...LE refers to this as :
stuff which Cindy "commandeered" from that set of belongings.

It doesn't appear that LE is just trying to make George think he's a buddy buddy ally to get info.
It does sound like LE feels George is a valuable source of info.:waitasec:

It was a really polite way for LE to ask George if there's anything he recalls which Cindy or Lee may have purposefully removed from LE's view.

:idea:Noticeably George is not offended by this line of thought and questioning. Does not get into defensive posture.
:twocents:

I have always thought GA was completely innocent and compliant I think he is miserable with CA and KC and doesnt know what to do about their mental issues. JMO

I went back and listened to it again & he said, I think, "I think you a guy who knows a lot about a lot of things George" Refering to George.

I wonder too. I thought he said I think you know a lot about a lot of things Geroge.
It was when George was talking about knowing things about cars.
They just dropped it after that and George said nothing. Weird.

That's what I thought they said also.

Cindy, George, Lee and Cassy are ALL involved and ALL liers!
ARREST THEM ALL FOR MURDER NOW!

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar​

I respectfully disagree with this statement. You can tell with the interviews that at the least, George and Lee, are not withholding anything..IMHO..I mean, both say things that are incriminating yet say it anyways because it does seem ultimately that Caylee is their priority..

I have always thought GA was completely innocent and compliant I think he is miserable with CA and KC and doesnt know what to do about their mental issues. JMO

I agree... you can hear how frustrated he is.

Did anyone keep track of George's fingers drumming the table. I assume it was him as I've heard other interviews with these detectives and there hasn't been any other finger drumming leading me to believe it was George. The first time I noticed it I thought hmmmm I don't think he's being totally honest here. Then I was listening, and doing other things at the same time, so I wasn't as tuned in, but heard the finger drumming the table a few other times. Did anyone else keep track of this to see what statements correlated with the finger drumming? I am going to go back and do this and see what i come up with.

Ok I relistened to it two more times and the LE interviewer says

"I think your a guy that knows alot about a lot of things George".

Sorry I was wrong the first time.

george says
"its tough to live with 3 girls":laugh:

well, its tough to live with one wimmmmen - most men learn that real quick :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

but the toughest thing is to live with 2 wimmmens that lie all the time..

this guy wasnt walking on egg shells he was LIVING with 2 cracked eggs :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cindy never mentioned that the in-laws live in Fort Meyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member