2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of volunteers calling. "You wanna jump on that".

I listened to it last night before I went to bed and caught this also - it's the biggest thing that stood out to me. But it is not absolutely clear that it is Cindy he is talking to, need to slow down the audio because it is a little muffled at that exact point. But I don't think it could be anybody else.

WHY WOULD CINDY NOT WANT LOCAL LE TO KNOW ABOUT THIS??? And Why was Casey going way out to the West side of Orlando with Cindy's vehicle?

"and I told my wife I'm following her"

He didn't disappear as some have thought after picking up the car from the yard.
Cindy sent him to work.

cracked eggs:behindbar he lives with cracked eggs

George knows, he knows what happened and he just cant understand WHY

at this point - you got to feel for him. anyone that cant feel for him at this time during the interview has to be a robot :eek::eek::eek::eek:

:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

This is my take on the interview. George is more sane than the rest of the family. However, I do think he knows more than he is telling. His whole interview seemed rehearsed. He reminded me of someone who is a people pleaser and tells people what he thinks they want to hear. Probably something he has been doing with Cindy for years. Also he was less emotional than one would expect given the relationship he speaks of with Caylee. He is not monotone like the other three or unfeeling sounding. Just less emotional than I would expect a grandfather to be who had raised a little girl that is now missing.

I think George is being truthful. I wonder just what other stuff he said to the FBI, in confidence?

This is my take on the interview. George is more sane than the rest of the family. However, I do think he knows more than he is telling. His whole interview seemed rehearsed. He reminded me of someone who is a people pleaser and tells people what he thinks they want to hear. Probably something he has been doing with Cindy for years. Also he was less emotional than one would expect given the relationship he speaks of with Caylee. He is not monotone like the other three or unfeeling sounding. Just less emotional than I would expect a grandfather to be who had raised a little girl that is now missing.

or he may just be trying to hold himself together in front of other men....His voice is cloaked with anguish and frustration which seems genuine.

living with 2 wimmens is tough enough

living with 2 monsters is impossible

Cindy, George, Lee and Cassy are ALL involved and ALL liers!
ARREST THEM ALL FOR MURDER NOW!

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar​

I completely disagree.

Cindy appears to be obstructing in order to cover for Casey, but I don't think Cindy had anything to do with murdering Caylee.

George appears to be doing the best he can to be open and honest with LE, while dealing with an extremely difficult wife. I don't think George is obstructing, covering up, or had anything at all to do with murdering Caylee.

Lee appears to be mostly open and honest. I think he may be trying to cover to some extent for Casey at his mother's request, but also perhaps he sees this as his change to be 'the favored child' as Casey appears to have been, and as Caylee definitely was. He also seems to want attention/approval from LE. I do not think he had anything whatever to do with murdering Caylee.

One and one person only murdered Caylee, and that is her mother, Casey. I see nothing whatever indicating that anyone else was involved before, during, or after the act.

living with 2 wimmens is tough enough

living with 2 monsters is impossible

I know can you imagine. He said his wife has a strong personality and that KC was like her. Well who would of guessed...

Is there a transcript for this audio, as was for the other audio releases? I can't seem to play this all the way through on my computer. TIA.

A lot of the lack of emotion may be the fact that back in George's day men and boys were taught to not show emotion. You really can hear some emotion in his voice but not as much as we really would expect. JMO

And when and how did Cindy get the car back?

I want to know this too. Did it just appear back in the driveway in the middle of the night? Did Cindy meet Casey somewhere?

What about the friends? Any of the friends mention dropping off or picking up Casey in regards to Cindy's car? Something is picking at the back of my mind about this, but can't nail it down.

He didn't disappear as some have thought after picking up the car from the yard.
Cindy sent him to work.

I was glad that info came out because there is a lot of speculation about where George was.
Ya gotta feel sorry for George. Here he picks up a car, and KNOWS what he smells. Then Cindy sends him to work and he is to let her handle the situation. Aye Yi Yi. It just shows the years of dysfunction with Cindy controlling George. You'd think he'd want to stick around and get the answers to all those questions he had.

I am listening to GA right now an dhe does seem to be more on the page than CA etc. He may have some fishy areas about the car chase, the gas cans, the last time he saw Caylee, etc. But, his statement about how bothered he is by the smell in the car and how he keeps saying something to the effect, "Wow... this is blowing my mind," or something like that about all Casey's lies. How he has talked with Casey time and time again about responsibility. I just want to know why no one is volunteering the tussle on the 15th that we keep hearing about. Was that not at all important?? Like "a regular day??"

I'll say at this point that Cindy seems to be covering up some things. In reference to the car chase.

A lot of the lack of emotion may be the fact that back in George's day men and boys were taught to not show emotion. You really can hear some emotion in his voice but not as much as we really would expect. JMO
When I was talking about his subdued emotion, I guess I was comparing him to my dad. My dad would be 69 if he were alive, he passed away in '06. I had my oldest daughter when I was 17 and lived at home for a couple of years as a single unwed mother. My father was extremely close to my daughter because of this and he would get emotional if she was sick, hurt or upset. He could not stand to see that baby hurting in anyway and it did not matter who was around to see him upset. He was a good man, my dad and a fantastic grandfather.

George "I'm being straight with you guys... I didn't like the smell in the car". He knows :frown:

The interview was very insightfull. I believe he told the trueth as he knows it. He has nothing to do with the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member