2008.09.05 - Richard Grund Interview with OCSO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that got my attention was that the A's were saying a "dead Caylee" back in September when trying to pin this on JG. The FBI notes that, in the interview. So they didn't want the body found until all the DNA was gone, cause of death and evidence, because the PI doesn't start looking until November when he is tipped by JB or LA. I say this because if they knew Caylee was dead, they got it from KC and she had to tell them where the body was at that time.

I wonder if she went there to shower so she could plant hairs and dna from Caylee's poor little dead body?? Maybe some hair and skin in the drain trap?? When they suspect someone of murder don't they go take their traps out of their drains to see if they showered off dna from the body?

I really think she planted some evidence from Caylee's body.

Did she ever take the actual shower? And did she ever make a move to sleep with him?

I thought he said she was in out. Seduction involves actually trying to seduce.

Didn't RG say that she left the door open while she showered? She certainly thinks she is irresistable!

I wonder, why Jessie ? She had an on again off again relationship with him for a long time. Out of all the guys she knew, why him, he seemed to care about KC and Caylee both. I know CA didn't like him, but so what. And she did leave the bathroom door open. He was smart enough not to go for the bait. If she was looking for DNA she would have gotten some. And going over there was July 1st before CA was in on the whole thing, so it makes me believe this was KC idea not the her mother's. She also stated to CA and GA to stay away for him in a jail house interview. So she was planning this for a while if this was the plan. I wonder what she would come up with as a motive? I hope JB has a better defense than this.

Thank goodness, Jesse has good parents & careful upbringing. Can you imagine ,some one like CA encouraging Casey to try to blame Jesse for HER MURDERING HER OWN DAUGHTER??? God bless the Grunds & keep Jesse from the crutches of this devil!:furious:

I wonder if she went there to shower so she could plant hairs and dna from Caylee's poor little dead body?? Maybe some hair and skin in the drain trap?? When they suspect someone of murder don't they go take their traps out of their drains to see if they showered off dna from the body?

I really think she planted some evidence from Caylee's body.

ohhh, *shudder* If she did they, the LE, never went to go look. Pointing the finger at JG as much as she did probably raised their interest in her more. It kind of is that old addage.....when you point at someone, there are always 3 fingers pointing back at you!! The LE didn't fall for her ploy and if she planted anything at his place it surely wasn't looked at.

I'm a little surprised that LE didn't know about Dante and Brandon S. until September! We had them pinned down in August!

I'm not clear on Kyle and also I thought it was very interesting that RG said one of KC's friends moved out of the Sawgrass apartments on June 15th!

The boy that is is in the military that KC was stringing along, could that be KC's father? So many boys.....so little time

I need a scorecard!

I'm a little surprised that LE didn't know about Dante and Brandon S. until September! We had them pinned down in August!
Leonard has been telling them and yelling these two names from the roof top from the begininng, so they likely did know about them and were looking in to it already, but they don't tip their hand when they are interviewing one party about anything. That is my guess.

I need to go listen to this again but doesn't RG state that KC mentioned ZG by name? I think it was after he told her the Grunds couldn't babysit Caylee anymore. KC told him that her friend at Universal introduced her to a "Zenaida" who was going to watch Caylee while KC worked.

yes! this jumped out at me too... was ZFG created way back then?? is this a problem?

also he said that Dante moved out of Sawgrass on 6/17! this was new news to me.... has Dante been questioned about if Casey was there the day he moved out??

??
:waitasec::waitasec:

I want to know how the defense is going to tie in the Grunds, and ZG into a kidnapping theory. I don't see how the two of these fit. Either the JG and his family stole Caylee or the Nanny, ZG did this. BTW I don't believe this, I just want to know how this fits together for JB and KC.

I wonder, why Jessie ? She had an on again off again relationship with him for a long time. Out of all the guys she knew, why him, he seemed to care about KC and Caylee both. I know CA didn't like him, but so what. And she did leave the bathroom door open. He was smart enough not to go for the bait. If she was looking for DNA she would have gotten some. And going over there was July 1st before CA was in on the whole thing, so it makes me believe this was KC idea not the her mother's. She also stated to CA and GA to stay away for him in a jail house interview. So she was planning this for a while if this was the plan. I wonder what she would come up with as a motive? I hope JB has a better defense than this.

I think she chose Jesse because he thought they were friends and he would always welcome her back. I doubt he wanted to rekindle a romantic relationship with her, I think he's just a nice guy. In his interview he states this Casey is not the Casey he knew. Didn't she tell him if her parents called, not to talk to them and she'd explain later?

Like the OP said, he really dodged a bullet! She'd probably try a rape scenario, saying Caylee was present. Jesse killed Caylee in a fit of rage because she could be a witness to the rape. Casey would say she was too afraid of Jesse and his father to tell LE. 'Cause you know she'd have to drag the whole family down. I can just picture Casey giving herself a black eye and bruises to substantiate her scenario. Then she'd say Jesse gave her the script, changed her password, etc.

He's a luck guy to have escaped unscathed. Imagine if he had married her? :eek:

I'm not clear on Kyle and also I thought it was very interesting that RG said one of KC's friends moved out of the Sawgrass apartments on June 15th!

The boy that is is in the military that KC was stringing along, could that be KC's father? So many boys.....so little time

I need a scorecard!

POOT-----------I am gittin so confused. I thought Dante moved out of S/G on the 17th. Seems like there sure was a lot going on bout that time with e-body around KC

Bold is where I am back and forth on. Several peeps have said KC isn't smart nuff to do this on her own. Anne and Grund. Don't member if any more. Maybe is wasn't CA who was helping her at in the beginning. Maybe one of her parents knew early on. GA? He would know what to do and which direction to go in and then later CA got involved. LA might or might not be in on it rat now.

Then on the other hand--and we all know that other hand----maybe she is sneaky nuff to pull this whole thang off. She certainly was "smart" nuff" to off her baby gurl. Or accident----just to be nice.

So, where do I stand? Poot----I dun fell on my :behind:and can't get up. Am no farther ahead than I was for I got past the first post here.:confused:

I sure hate to get to the bottem of a thread and see all my post together. I always feel left behind and alone. AWWWWWWWW!

You're not alone MAMA...... just catching up. I have no doubt in my mind that Jesse was and IS their target. Calling him for gas that day....thankfully he refused. Yet she didn't ask TonE to bring gas....so she didn't need it. She just needed Jesse's fingerprints on her car.

I sure hate to get to the bottem of a thread and see all my post together. I always feel left behind and alone. AWWWWWWWW!
You are not alone MB ! After those depos it looks like the blame JG game is still being played...does JG have a lawyer ?

You're not alone MAMA...... just catching up. I have no doubt in my mind that Jesse was and IS their target. Calling him for gas that day....thankfully he refused. Yet she didn't ask TonE to bring gas....so she didn't need it. She just needed Jesse's fingerprints on her car.

ahhh good observation :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member