2008.09.08 Anthony L. Interview ***REVISITED***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In regards to the Papa John's pizza order, I remember reading if not TL's interview, perhaps Nate's, about Casey ordering pizza late one night, perhaps for TL after coming home from school. I will have to go back and check for sure and post the link.
There are 2 Papa John's in the area one is (by coincidence) located in the same strip plaza as the Amscot on Colonial and Goldenrod and the other on Semoran Blvd.

Okay, just finished reading Nates interview and no mention of the pizza ordering incident
Will look for Camerons interview....
I know I read it or heard it....how frustrating LOL LOL

The papa johns close at 12 am. At least that's what the website says, haven't called.

In regards to the Papa John's pizza order, I remember reading if not TL's interview, perhaps Nate's, about Casey ordering pizza late one night, perhaps for TL after coming home from school. I will have to go back and check for sure and post the link.
There are 2 Papa John's in the area one is (by coincidence) located in the same strip plaza as the Amscot on Colonial and Goldenrod and the other on Semoran Blvd.

Okay, just finished reading Nates interview and no mention of the pizza ordering incident
Will look for Camerons interview....
I know I read it or heard it....how frustrating LOL LOL

Didn't Tony, KC, or Nate say something about Nate or one of the roommates using KC's phone to order pizza, too? I'm just trying to remember now.

Could she have been at Tony's and left before he woke up? Wasn't she supposed to be working? It would have been later on that she got "permission" to work from home (HA!), right?

In Nates interview that I re-read last night he mentioned he would see or hear Casey leave the apartment very early in the morning or at the same time he left.

Here's the link, he speaks of it at the bottom of pg 13 and into pg 14
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lezniewicz, Nathaniel0915.pdf

A few things about KC "living" with Tony have bothered me, and this was amplified by the "undiscovered" Sept. 8 interview. Here are some excerpts:

Speaking with Det. Edwards about June 16:
EE: What did she bring to your apartment that night clothing-wise?
TL: Just probably something to sleep in.
EE: So she didn’t like show up with a ruck sack and a, that big bag that her brother ended up coming? That wasn’t the night she brought that?
TL: No. I don’t think she brought, she didn’t have that until I think from, I’m pretty sure until the 27th. That’s when she had stuff.
EE: Okay. So she…
TL: That’s what made me think that when that was the time I guess when she started staying…
EE: When she set up camp?
TL: Just yeah (affirmative), well that’s….
The "ruck sack" does not show up for another 11 days (or so). In the undercover video with Lee, Tony mentions that KC more or less moved in on the 27th, which happened to be the day he went to NY. :rolleyes:

This is immediately followed by:
EE: So before that she was just driving back and forth to Mom and Dad’s getting fresh clothes?
TL: I wouldn’t, uh, there would be times where I, I’m, that’s why I was saying that it was like, it’s kind of hard to remember if she, she might have been there the nights that I was, I was home. But staying there during the day I don’t know. I know for a fact that when I came back, and right before I, I left she was there during the days at my house. Like after that then she was like staying there. I don’t think she ever left my place.
I found this rather surprising, as that first week (June 16 - June 20) KC's cell phone pings from Tony's apartment and then from the Anthony's on the 17th, 18th, and 20th, yet during that time Tony's phone pings from his apartment. His school schedule is such that he is home the 18th and 20th, and he voluntarily took the 17th off (he says he did not go anywhere that day). How could Tony forget those days as being ones where KC leaves? :waitasec:

Reading the interview further, it is implied she was not there the eveing of the 17th, and Tony was not sure she was there the evening of the 18th. He said he needed to check his cell records to be sure.
EE: Wednesday is, did she come back that night and stay over? Because…
TL: Uh…
EE: …she stayed somewhere from that point on.
TL: I can’t remember if she was there that night or not. I’d have to look, uh, it’s, it’s better if I go in my phone records. Because if I’m talking to her at night then I know she’s not at my place. If I’m not talking to her then she’s probably, she could very well could be to my place.
Huh??? :eek:

If she suddenly started staying over from the 16th on, one would think he'd remember that, right? :waitasec:

Well, he does remember her staying over the night of the 20th:
EE: Alright, let me run, let me run back then to the, I just want to make sure that wasn’t the 20th.
TL: Okay.
EE: Anything stand out in your mind? She stay overnight that night of the hot body?
TL: Oh, yeah (affirmative).
EE: So…
TL: Stayed over that night.
EE: You say oh, yeah (affirmative). How do, how do we know that?
TL: Because I remember her being, the reason why she even did the hot body was because she got a little drunk that night, and she also ran my bar, oh, she ran, because I al…I usually go in there, I’ll usually go there early, like seven, eight o’clock, order some food, make sure everybody gets there on time, like I was working, and have my tab opened, you know? Never actually run, you know never ever actually have a tab. I made the mistake of saying you could buy a couple drinks on my tab. Well, because, because (inaudible) I get my money for that night and I got to use it to close the tab. So, she spent like sixty dollars on my tab that night. That’s how I, I can remember stuff like that.
YM: (Laughs.)
TL: Uh, because I remember scold…I was getting, I got pissed about that one.
EE: Is that the night she’s in the blue dress dancing with a girl in shorts there?
TL: Yup (affirmative).
YM: That’s 20th, right? That’s…
EE: Yeah (affirmative).
YM: Yeah (affirmative), that’s 20th.
IMHO, Tony is sorta, kinda saying that her staying over the nights of the 17th - 19th is in question. :eek:

Let's look at the cell records. Here is late June 17 / early June 18:
6/17/08 TUE 11:24:43 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/17/08 TUE 11:26:39 PM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony
6/17/08 TUE 11:27:33 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/17/08 TUE 11:28:19 PM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony

6/18/08 WED 12:10:17 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Papa J's Pizza
6/18/08 WED 12:11:22 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Papa J's Pizza
6/18/08 WED 12:17:48 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Unidentified # 4074339999
6/18/08 WED 12:19:24 AM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony Unidentified # 4074339999
6/18/08 WED 12:22:07 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/18/08 WED 12:31:31 AM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony

Here is morning of June 19 (remember, Tony did not have school until 9:00 that day):
6/19/08 THU 8:32:28 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/19/08 THU 11:03:47 AM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony

[/INDENT]And finally, here is the early AM of the 20th:
6/20/08 FRI 12:22:32 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
Why is KC texting Tony if they are supposedly in the same room? :waitasec:

IMHO, if you put Tony's recollections together with the cell phone record, KC was sleeping in her car most nights between June 17 and June 27.

More specifically, one can almost imagine her going to bed w/ Tony on the 16th with Caylee asleep in the trunk...finding her dead on the 17th...spending the evening of the 17th / 18th / 19th in the car with her dead child ... then on the 20th going out to party after deciding to discard the body. :eek:

This could further explain why she got so little sleep during that time period. :eek:

Bolded by me. I am not to concerned about the text on the 20th. They were probably still at Fusion. She knew he was mad about the bill and was texting him instead of talking to him while still at the bar. She was trying to get him to lighten up before the ride home?​

The papa johns close at 12 am. At least that's what the website says, haven't called.

Yes, thanks, just noticed that.
She called for Pizza but obviously it was to late for the closest locations
There are Papa John's on Colonial & Alafaya Trail and another in or near UCF that are opened until 1am and 12:30 for delivery.

Didn't Tony, KC, or Nate say something about Nate or one of the roommates using KC's phone to order pizza, too? I'm just trying to remember now.

It's not mentioned in Nate's interview that I read last night.

Bolded by me. I am not to concerned about the text on the 20th. They were probably still at Fusion. She knew he was mad about the bill and was texting him instead of talking to him while still at the bar. She was trying to get him to lighten up before the ride home?

Perhaps it was to loud to speak or apologize and she texted him instead.
Maybe it was a "lovey dovey" kind of text to smooth things over :)

Bolded by me. I am not to concerned about the text on the 20th. They were probably still at Fusion. She knew he was mad about the bill and was texting him instead of talking to him while still at the bar. She was trying to get him to lighten up before the ride home?

Note that the text is early morning of the 20th. They went to Fusian evening of the 20th and into early morning of the 21st.

In Nates interview that I re-read last night he mentioned he would see or hear Casey leave the apartment very early in the morning or at the same time he left.

Here's the link, he speaks of it at the bottom of pg 13 and into pg 14
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Lezniewicz, Nathaniel0915.pdf

I did not look beyond July 1, but there is no evidence in her cell pings that she was travelling anywhere in the mornings from June 16 to June 30, nor was she stepping outside to do phone calls. It is possible he was recalling one or more incidents that occurred in July.

I thought that was said by either Cindy or Casey .. :confused:

I thought LA was talking to the LE and talking about the receipts or phone calls and said he ask kc about it and she said she let one of TL roomates use her phone to order pizza.

I thought LA was talking to the LE and talking about the receipts or phone calls and said he ask kc about it and she said she let one of TL roomates use her phone to order pizza.

i remember that too masyann, wasn't it really late at night and half a dozen different pizza places had been called?
sadly anything casey says has to be taken with a salt mine.

I have to admit I was kinda half-joking when I posted that theory here. After all, it appeared she did not leave the area, so what did she do? Sleep in the car in the parking lot at Tony's apartment complex? Someone would see her - someone would see her in just about any parking lot. On top of that, it can get kind of warm sleeping in a car in summer in Orlando.

But maybe she did leave the area, and it just did not show in the cell record. :waitasec: When I first looked at her records it looked to me like she goes to sleep and wakes up at Tony's, but upon further review it looks to me like she turns the phone off somewhere near Tony's and then turns it back on in the same area. The phone is off long enough to drive somewhere, get a decent amount of sleep, and then drive back.

Here are the time windows for the three evenings (17th, 18th, 19th) when KC seems to turn off her phone for a lengthy period and then turns it back on:
6/18/08 WED 12:31:31 AM INCOMING TEXT Anthony Lazzaro Casey Anthony
6/18/08 WED 7:55:20 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697724 Casey Anthony
(nearly 7 1/2 hours)

6/18/08 WED 6:57:42 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey Anthony George & Cindy Anthony
6/19/08 THU 8:32:28 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
(13 1/2 hours)

6/20/08 FRI 12:22:32 AM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Anthony Lazzaro
6/20/08 FRI 8:10:56 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697724 Casey Anthony
(nearly 8 hours)
Notice how each time window either begins or ends with a text 'tween KC and Tony? :eek:

So...just where did she go if it was not Tony's? :waitasec:

Tony R's???? I think she was giving him a little on the side and why would he admit to it??? He was a police officer that LIED about even texting her and their relationship. I am sure he was smart enough not to tell anyone that she was possibly at his house those critical nights as it would make him suspect.
So if he didn't tell and Casey didn't tell... then in our eyes, it never happened.

I just think if he is sleezy enough to lie as a police officer then he can lie about anything.

Don't forget that the shovel incident was the 17th or 18th of June IIRC...

I did not look beyond July 1, but there is no evidence in her cell pings that she was travelling anywhere in the mornings from June 16 to June 30, nor was she stepping outside to do phone calls. It is possible he was recalling one or more incidents that occurred in July.[/QUOTE]

BBM
Yes, Nate did not give any dates for seeing/hearing her leave early

Note that the text is early morning of the 20th. They went to Fusian evening of the 20th and into early morning of the 21st.

You are right. I did not notice that. Sorry about that.

Pure speculation based on cellphone pings, witness interviews, etc.:

June 16th-- I thought TonE later confirmed she spent the night with him this night.

June 17th--Casey spent with Chris S. in daytime seemingly spent the nighttime with TonE (perhaps he is misremembering) as she even took TonE's jeep to Chris's house and returned it!

June 18th--when Casey called Papa Johns Pizza in the wee hours she was pinging around TonE's apartment. I kinda doubt she was having pizza delivered to her car. ;)

June 19th--the day TonE and Casey go apartment hunting at Crane's Landing. I doubt he was apartment hunting with a girl who was not even spending the night.

June 20th was a fusian night and Casey was with TonE all night even pinging around TonE's apartment at 3:10 a.m on June 21st.

and so on...

I just think in this early interview with TonE perhaps he was nervous, rattled and unsure about the dates she unofficially started sleeping there. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't have the impression Casey spent many nights in her car unless she placed her car near TonE's apartment consistently and as a result her cellphone pinged there during normal sleeping hours.

---
***BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE the stakeout Casey described to Lee was not really about the imaginary Zanny but instead staking out the luckless TonE's apartment! At this point, I would not put it past Casey, crouched down in her stinky Sunfire, munching on cold pizza, and watching her prey come and go to class.***

Pure speculation based on cellphone pings, witness interviews, etc.:

June 16th-- I thought TonE later confirmed she spent the night with him this night.

June 17th--Casey spent with Chris S. in daytime seemingly spent the nighttime with TonE (perhaps he is misremembering) as she even took TonE's jeep to Chris's house and returned it!

June 18th--when Casey called Papa Johns Pizza in the wee hours she was pinging around TonE's apartment. I kinda doubt she was having pizza delivered to her car. ;)

June 19th--the day TonE and Casey go apartment hunting at Crane's Landing. I doubt he was apartment hunting with a girl who was not even spending the night.

June 20th was a fusian night and Casey was with TonE all night even pinging around TonE's apartment at 3:10 a.m on June 21st.

and so on...

I just think in this early interview with TonE perhaps he was nervous, rattled and unsure about the dates she unofficially started sleeping there. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't have the impression Casey spent many nights in her car unless she placed her car near TonE's apartment consistently and as a result her cellphone pinged there during normal sleeping hours.

---
***BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE the stakeout Casey described to Lee was not really about the imaginary Zanny but instead staking out the luckless TonE's apartment! At this point, I would not put it past Casey, crouched down in her stinky Sunfire, munching on cold pizza, and watching her prey come and go to class.***
j

I can see her staking out his apartment to see what's up, who's going in, who's not coming out. I just don't see her sleeping in her car more than once. She didn't seem like she had a lack of beds to crawl out of in the wee hours of the morning. Connected to this thought, did anything ever get figured out about that house that DC was checking around the foundation in the video? Was that determined to be a place where she maybe crashed when she couldn't find a bed for the night?

But she wouldn't have been "supposed to be working" during those hours.
I'm thinking of the early morning texts...like she's just left...would account for her being with him thru the hours when there were no calls...then in the morning texting him while she's off to work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back