2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone send me the link or date of this ng interview

anyuthing at all with this rick? plz ty

I don't know if it's the "real" Rick or not, but there is a Wordpress blog with a section about Anthony family members. It has lots of the stuff he said. I found it interesting. It's at:
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/

I just went there and checked it out again but it is too early in the morning for me to provide any coherent comments LOL (got up at 3:00 a.m "just to check the WS Board", still here an hour and a half later, go figure).

Those of you who dont see anything wrong with her making money off this, you are entitled to that opinion so dont think Im doggin on you but can I ask a genuine question? How is right for her, or anyone, to profit from Caylee's death? Everyone made a stink when it became known that Ricardo did the exact same thing and everyone talks about how awful it is that G&C are making money, its all despicable, imo. No one that cared about Caylee would take money for thier own benefit that was made because of her tragedy.

This is the Kristina who made the heatfelt plea to Casey to tell the truth on that revealing prison phone call, correct? Breaks my heart, Kristina was very emotional and clearly cared for Caylee dearly.

Yes, it was. In fact, it was Kristina that was the most genuinely upset in the phone call!

Who knows you better than your best friend? They had to talk about something during that walk on the 12th, 13th, or 14th! I hope there were telling signs in that conversation, and that it is saved for trial. Kristina will also be able to testify about the demeanor of the family the night of the 15th from having been there. She has valuable information!

Wonder what Casey thinks about this? (Kristina's statements)

Those of you who dont see anything wrong with her making money off this, you are entitled to that opinion so dont think Im doggin on you but can I ask a genuine question? How is right for her, or anyone, to profit from Caylee's death? Everyone made a stink when it became known that Ricardo did the exact same thing and everyone talks about how awful it is that G&C are making money, its all despicable, imo. No one that cared about Caylee would take money for thier own benefit that was made because of her tragedy.

I dunno, will have to think about this. Depends on what they do with the money, too. What if, for instance, Kristina contributed the money to a missing children's foundation? Not saying she did or would, just playing devil's advocate.

First off, I never made a "stink" about anyone selling interviews. Secondly, the lawyers and sundry others ARE making a ton of money off this case. Thirdly, when family members make money off the body of a dead loved one, well, draw your own conclusions.

My opinion only.

Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

--->>>Wonder IF the best friend knows WHO Caylee's REAL father is or WAS?

We are finally hearing something other than the Anthony's defending Casey! I would rather this information came out in a reputable news article, but so be it if this is the only way for this information to come out.

I am not going to be a hypocrite about it. (not saying you are) I will read any and everything that comes out in this case, and have sense enough to take it with a grain of salt.

The Anthony's have made money off of Caylee's demise. They set the prescedent. IMO

As much as we love to get the details, I wish people would not give interviews to paying papers (I assume the Globe pays). It taints their possible testimony at trial!
--------------
I read this at work last night,never buy it~ everything in the Globe is always old news.I wish people wouldn't buy it.I hope she is wrong about kc placing Caylee with the alligators,the thought has crossed my mind but it is ugly to read.Poor Baby.IMO

Thanks so much for that link. I have been so worried about the alligator factor.

I lived in South Florida for over 15 years. Believe me you dont think about them at all, and you really dont see them unless your looking for one. I lived on canal and a 6ft alligator wandered up to sun himself on my back patio. 1x in over 15 years. Think of them like poisonous snakes, if you know one is in your back yard, your not going to go out there until you know it's gone, same thing.

You know it's past time for a leak when people start believing THE GLOBE.
Come on, you cant believe anything about that paper (I use the term lightly). I wouldnt buy it to line my birds cage with.

I know the Globe and Inquirer have shakey reputations in general, but I think Christina would have told the same story to Time or Newsweek. I believe her in this case, no matter that the source is the Globe. jmo

Yes Kristina is the one that started crying, saying "if anything happened to that baby, I'll die, I'll just die. And THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR responds "Oh what a waste, big waste" ...

Actually, if you listen very carefully to the tape, Kristina says "If something happened to her I'll just die......I'll just die" and underneath the second "I'll just die", you can hear KC saying what sounds like "Oh well" (as in so what?)

Check it out.....

Actually, if you listen very carefully to the tape, Kristina says "If something happened to her I'll just die......I'll just die" and underneath the second "I'll just die", you can hear KC saying what sounds like "Oh well" (as in so what?)

Check it out.....

Are you sure it wasn't - oh wow.

<snip>
Why are all of these friends now talking to trash mags? I thought LE might have needed her to testify, but I guess that is not the case.
submit-story.jpg

OMG I just listened to the phone conversation. I had read it before but hadn't listened to it. CA is the snidest little witch - the tone of her matter of fact voice is just beyond belief. She has absolutely no concern for her daughter - only worried about the boyfriend. This call is just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed