2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... In my mind The Globe is one of those like "Pope Gives Birth to Nicole Richie's Alien Love Child" type of tabloids. Also they are big into end-of-the-world prophecies and the like. So IMO kind of a less than credible source of information. Just seems like an odd choice of publications.

No, that's WWW or The Sun.

I know. So sad. Kristina is the only one to have any emotion at all.
Remember too she asked CAsey why she was wanting ony's #? Was he invvolved with Caylee's disappearance. She was the only one who would dare ask Casey any questions at all!!! And her son is asking where's Caylee. OMG. Sad.

Yep are right Sweetmop... She was one of the people I wanted to hear more from ever since that call. I totally feel she knew Casey was involved in what happened to Caylee..

I saw the globe at the grocery store today and if I thought there was an ounce of truth in any of thier stories I would have bought it. I checked all the other magazines and tabloids & saw nothing on this case. This is the paper with headlines like 'Alien predicts the End of the World'. Or Alien is the father of Brittany's baby. It is total trash.

I saw it too and if I had known about that interview, I sure would have bought it. Anything she says will be truthful because she was the ONLY one on the phone who had any concern for Caylee.

Casey wanted Tony's number, Cindy was arguing over how many of HER "cameos" were on TV and Lee didn't even ask about Caylee.........NOT a one of them spoke of Caylee.

I know. So sad. Kristina is the only one to have any emotion at all.
Remember too she asked CAsey why she was wanting ony's #? Was he invvolved with Caylee's disappearance. She was the only one who would dare ask Casey any questions at all!!! And her son is asking where's Caylee. OMG. Sad.

THAT'S what breaks my heart. Her son keeps asking for Caylee. :-(

One of my friends said the new People Magazine has an article in it about this case.
It comes out today.

Did this Kristina actually do the article. Can a paper get away with claiming that it was heard said all of this. Unless you can afford a lawyer how would you go after them if you didn't speak to them. Just wondering. She seemed so concerned about Caylee why go to a rag paper why not go NG or GVS.

Well, Rick, who posted on Topix and Websleuths and is apparently Cindy's older brother, said he could not get through to NS.

I thought I read on a thread here that Rick had finally admitted that he was not related and was a hoax. I could be wrong, but I thought I read it just the other day.

Well, Rick, who posted on Topix and Websleuths and is apparently Cindy's older brother, said he could not get through to NS.

He did get through and was used as a "source" by NG.

I do not blame her at all for going where the money is.........NG & Fox do not pay for any interviews.........

I will buy it tomorrow because I do want to read what she said. She was the ONLY one who seemed the least bit concerned about Caylee.

I have been reading the Globe for years and I don't recall one story about aliens or end of the world predections. They are basically a ruin of the mill tabloid (run by the same people that run the Enquirer) with more of the true crime sort of stories added in. I haven't found them to be any less credible then other tabloids which I take with a grain of salt, but they have been dead on about a lot of stories. I don't think this is made up. This is a woman that everyone following the case knows and wants to hear her story. I am sure they didn't make up the interview, though they probably did take some things out of context to make things more sensational. You might not be hearing from other friends because they may not go against KC in public. I think it took a lot of courage for her to speak out against a family she obviously had been close to. She does seem to be a lone advocate for Caylee among that crowd.

I think the article is real. And, frankly, it will get more exposure in Globe than it would on NG. If she wanted her message to get out, she prolly chose the right medium.

I thought I read on a thread here that Rick had finally admitted that he was not related and was a hoax. I could be wrong, but I thought I read it just the other day.

That was someone else who used his name. Likely one of the Anthonys to discredit what he said. Some have talked to him on the phone, and he has sent family pictures. NG or Greta one talked with him and verified his identity and his relationship to Cindy.

It looks photo shopped. I have not seen a picture of Casey with that 'monster face' either. I might have missed it though.

It may be one of Kistina['s photos. And, KC may have been being funny.

O......M........G ! I wish I wasn't in my pj's already, I would go to the store right now

WTF, is a 'soft death', that seems like a very odd choice of words.

Thanks for the find, Brini!!:blowkiss:

That means not violent as in a bloody type way.

She's just speculating like the rest of us. Though it means more coming from someone who actually knows her. Someone scan the article, please!

She was one of the last ones to see Caylee alive and to talk to Casey. They took their kids to the park together.

You know, I sent a note to Tricia about the fake Rick and the real Rick thing. Was he ever verified as being CA true brother. I can't find his screen name that he used to check what he said against when various bits and pieces came out about the A's. I just have a hard time taken a poster that claims he is family without some proof to back it up. I was trying to join WS the night that whole thing was going down and when I finally got clearance the thread had gone 'poof'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drella444