2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the Tabloids get it right- they were the ones to show the photograph of OJ Simpson wearing the Bruno Magli shoes he claimed not to own!

uh huh. I remember very well because listwning to her made me cry because she was the only person who showed any kind of worry or concern about Caylee during that phone call.

The phone was passed around to everyone but George that night and not one of them said anything like "OMG where is Caylee, is she OK, where can we find her?" nothing. Lee spoke of her manipulation, Cindy made a snide remark correcting Casey about the number of interviews she had given. But Kristina, a non family member Said, through tears "Oh my God If anything happened to that baby I will die".

That is exactly what I was sitting here thinking. Finally someone close to the situation shows some emotion! I also have picked up that Clint is emotional about the whole thing and really liked Caylee. Of course that's jmo but sure is beyond sad that a family friend and a newcomer in Caylee's life show more feelings than her family. God bless Caylee.

Poor Kristina with her son asking where is Caylee. Sad, sad....

Good night everyone. I spending more time corrected my mistakes and rubbing my eyes.
Maybe tomorrow will be the day they bring Caylee home.

Do you remember the title?
Leonard said the title on NG one night. I forget what it was though.

Zanny the Nanny

is a character in a childrens book

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One by Kathryn Lasky Excerpt - page 34: "... Zanny the Nanny ….ZANNY DUGGAN had parked a block away and begun to ..." Shadows in the Water: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book Two by Kathryn Lasky

Does anyone have any idea how much the Globe pays the "teller" of these tales, when they write on them ?

Remember he said CA,GA and KC came to his wedding, at MYrtle Beach SC and KC was very obviously pregnant and when asked about it, Cindy said she wasn't pregnant, she had just gained weight. And KC said she had never had sex before. Something like that.

Didn't he say KC was about 7 months pregnant before "they knew it"?
Crazy!

Well, that could be denial because of WHO impregnated her.

This makes me sick, more people making money off Caylee's death, its despicable! If she wanted to tell her story she couldve easily went to NG, Greta, or ANYone thats not a tabloid PAYING people to talk. Or she couldve took the money and given it to whoever is out there searching for Caylee, or made a fund in her name for other missing children. I am so, so angry for that baby girl and all these people popping out of the woodwork to claim thier big checks.

This makes me sick, more people making money off Caylee's death, its despicable! If she wanted to tell her story she couldve easily went to NG, Greta, or ANYone thats not a tabloid PAYING people to talk. Or she couldve took the money and given it to whoever is out there searching for Caylee, or made a fund in her name for other missing children. I am so, so angry for that baby girl and all these people popping out of the woodwork to claim thier big checks.

I find no fault with a young mother getting paid for an interview. This woman obviously cared about Caylee, actually shed some tears, more than I saw any of the family doing.

My opinion only.

She struck me as the one in the initial jail phone calls to KC who was genuine and appropriate with her amount of concern. Sounds like she knew her well, also.

do we know that she is/isn't donating to a search effort, or something similar? Just wondering, as she "seemed" pretty genuine about her caring for Caylee

I have to wonder what is making them all come forward now? I always respected the fact that no-one wanted the media attention, now here they come ??
And the phone call from her to KC in jail broke my heart.... she was so genuine, I felt so bad for her.

Check out this week's Globe, folks.

Casey's friend, Kristina, says she thinks KC killed Caylee to get back at CA.

She says CA was the first person to hold Caylee, when she was born, and that KC and CE fought about whether KC would have to keep the baby. KC, she says, thought CA was interfering with her raising Caylee.

She says she thinks KC chloroformed Caylee to make it a "soft death," then smothered or drowned her.

She thinks KC put the body in a lake that has a lot of gators. Weren't the searchers at Lake Jessup on Monday? Isn't that Gator City?

Kristina says her son keps asking for Caylee. She says she turned against KC after that phone call. You know the one.

As much as we love to get the details, I wish people would not give interviews to paying papers (I assume the Globe pays). It taints their possible testimony at trial!

You know it's past time for a leak when people start believing THE GLOBE.
Come on, you cant believe anything about that paper (I use the term lightly). I wouldnt buy it to line my birds cage with.

I have to wonder what is making them all come forward now? I always respected the fact that no-one wanted the media attention, now here they come ??
And the phone call from her to KC in jail broke my heart.... she was so genuine, I felt so bad for her.

Broke my heart too, now even more, knowing she has a son that played with Caylee and asks for her :( so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed