2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctors can take a baby early if the ultra sound shows full term or at least 37 1/2 weeks..the can be off weeks either way..its not always about the exact amount of days..they go by the development of the baby

dates RM says make sense to me..I just had a baby at 37 1/2 weeks ..but really was only 35..the doctors went by the ultrasound estimate..but I know when I conceived
KWIM

What the h*ll did I miss- this says Casey's blood was found in the car?
ETA: either that or poorly written
AND
wtf- Casey and Caylee slept over on 6/10 but they broke up in April??

If I were this guy I would NOT be doing interviews

Maybe he is doing it to try and recoup the money it was speculated (not sure ever verified) that Casey charged to his credit cards. By that I mean in the 400 pager Ricardo said friends had told him Casey had charged items to his cards.

If she did he can be sure he will never see that money again.

This cannot be true if her birthday is in august she would have needed to get pregnant in december to have a baby in august!

Well I take that back it could be possible give or take a week or two

I was supposed to be born at the end of August, and I was conceived Thanksgiving weekend. so yes the timeline is correct.

Scared Monkeys site also had a picture (from RM's photos in Facebook) which was titled "Woo Her With Chloroform". Not sure if all the pals are upfront.

Now THATS interesting. I know it's no smoking gun, but I'm gonna go check it out. Thanks!

I do remember myspace stuff between her and "B", as I recalled she referenced him as at one point. I was looking at it awhile back since that was around the time she might have gotten pregnant. I thought it was that Hawkins guy, but then saw B and Brandon. Will have to go back and research that all again.

Also, I really don't want to see one more picture of her doing that pouty lip thing. CUTE pictures of Caylee, though!

Please do post that link referencing a "B"!

If this was true don't you think she would have taken the immunity deal?

No. That would mean she would have to ADMIT to something, which I don't think will ever happen. I'm sure she thinks - and has probably been advised - that if there isn't a body, there's no proof.

but but but but but

dont you need to have sex to get pregnant ??:laugh:

Thanks for posting the link to those comments.

Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members