2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually almost 10 mths you are pregnant or 40 weeks. BUT we are all going by when they had sex and NOT when her last period was..that's the difference of a few weeks.

I like the old method of counting months plus a few days, depending on the last period... rather than this weeks crap. Not every baby is born at the exact time of 40 weeks... especially first babies. Some are early, some are late.

This cannot be true if her birthday is in august she would have needed to get pregnant in december to have a baby in august!

Well I take that back it could be possible give or take a week or two

I got pregnant in early December 2004 and had my 3 year old September 2, 2005.

He was 10 days late though. I was originally due August 22.

With pathological liars, there are always tidbits of truth in every lie. Digging out the tidbits is difficult but nevertheless the truth is in there. just a thought.

It saddens me that Ricardo gave an interview with Globe, and we know Globe pays money for their interviews. Just one more person making money off of Caylee. So sad! :(

It saddens me that Ricardo gave an interview with Globe, and we know Globe pays money for their interviews. Just one more person making money off of Caylee. So sad! :(

Couldn't agree more, Patty. We should keep track of how many people have/are/do profit from Caylee's disappearance.

Thanks for posting this info.

Not much of anything is new, but it interesting to see that Ricardo sold his story. Who else will be selling their stories? Doesn't help LE very much.

Casey loves it though. The more time we spend trying to figure out what really happened, as we focus on her lies, the less time we have to figure out the truth. She is leading us in circles.

It is unfortunate! When someone in an investigation sells their stories it compromises their testimony at trial. Although we'd love to hear all the dirty details pre-trial, it makes that potential testimony almost look prejudiced.

Scared Monkeys site also had a picture (from RM's photos in Facebook) which was titled "Woo Her With Chloroform". Not sure if all the pals are upfront.

I really want to see this but can't find it.

Angela, look in Caseys friends thread for the photo link.

ok, I found a Brandon who died July 20, 2007. He died when the car wrapped around a tree. From Tenesse. Do you think its a possibility? he has a sis, should we ask if he visited fl during that conception period.
Please share your link info with us. What a party thanksgiving must have been. I am sure Lee knows everyone that was at that party probably and JG was prob there since he was tested for paternity.

The article was about the same person as the myspace. If this was removed, so should everything about Jesus. The only connection there was he went to highschool with her and is dead.

With respect I am asking you reconsider the links just posted. The article and the myspace are two different people with families, they are innocents in this dealing with their own tragedies. The information of a common name in a big state was given by a man talking to a tabloid paper stating second hand comments by a known liar.
I do appreciate the sleuthing it took to find that information and ask we also appreciate the many many guests we get viewing this forum who may drag a family into defending itself over lies CA has perpetuated.
I post this in respect only and ask the links be reconsidered.

I got pregnant in early December 2004 and had my 3 year old September 2, 2005.

He was 10 days late though. I was originally due August 22.

yeap. it's 40 weeks not really nine months. so you count weeks from when you think baby was conceived.

This cannot be true if her birthday is in august she would have needed to get pregnant in december to have a baby in august!

I got pregnant third week in Nov and had my dtr 8/24.....

I am also disgusted, if ONE person related to this case would give ALL money to teams searching perhaps I would not be so disgusted.

BTW Patty thanks for all your doing, I can catch up quick because of your links.

There is a video on youtube with LA going on and on about how they know who Caylee's father is, but they won't tell, because his family doesn't know and they don't want them to go through the same thing that they are going through. Just go to youtube and type in LA's name and you'll find it quickly - he's talking to reporters outside of the Anthony home - drinking water and laughing. I always laugh when my loved ones go missing and I'm lying about it - it's kinda like a nervous laugh, you know . . . geez . . . these people need to shut up, right?

Guys n' gals; it's America. I hate hate HATE that I'm writing this -- but I'm pretty sure this site wasn't designed for you to come and post "baby killer" type comments and the like, but rather discuss your ideas and thoughts about the case.

...you can't say for sure what happened just yet, so don't post it like it's fact. It's ALL speculation.

It's my opinion that Casey intentionally murdered Caylee--so I guess it's my opinion that that makes Casey a baby killer.

It IS all speculation, but to form an intelligent opinion from the information given--i.e. pictures of Casey partying with a broad smile on her face while her baby is missing--is miles away from just forming opinions on wishful thinking.

My dh knows exactly when his oldest was conceived (in a car in front of their college lol!). It was in Nov. My step-son just had his b-day towards the end of August.

His mother could be second or third in line behind KC for Mother of the Year. (Okay, I may be prejudiced!)

"Jesus, AKA Jesse Ortiz" in the article.. this just goes to show the Globe is not worth the time.. obviously have two people mixed in one. Jesus and JG

It is unfortunate! When someone in an investigation sells their stories it compromises their testimony at trial. Although we'd love to hear all the dirty details pre-trial, it makes that potential testimony almost look prejudiced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member