2008.09.15 GLOBE Article: Ricardo - Casey's Ex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seemed to have really like Caylee.

I wonder how much he made?

If he is one of the Friends subpoenaed, can he get in trouble for giving this interview?

I could have saved you the hassle CD..I found it earlier in the post. I almost pm'd ya!

Thanks for the thought! I think I need dual monitors! :bang: I just edited the myspace link as I had an invalid one in there. These threads sure move fast!

Well if the Brandon mentioned in this article is the same one she is friends with on her myspace, something is off. The Brandon whose site is now private is from "Ho-rlando" (class) and this article states that Casey said he was only visiting on vacation during Thanksgiving.

I feel another wild goose chase coming on...

The date of her conceiving sounds right…

In 2004 Thanksgiving was on the 25th

I conceived my daughter Feb. 9th and I was due on November 4th and due to constant high blood pressure, my doctor induced me and I had Jianna October 20th… I was no where near natural labor I was high and dry my daughter came out weighing 6 sounds and 6 ounces

I think it sounds right

Well if the Brandon mentioned in this article is the same one she is friends with on her myspace, something is off. The Brandon whose site is now private is from "Ho-rlando" (class) and this article states that Casey said he was only visiting on vacation during Thanksgiving.

Another part truth mixed with a lie to Ricardo is all..

In the Myspace comments she is talking about missing him blah blah blah so it's possible he could have been in the military or college at the time.

Here is one from KC...
counting the days til you're finally home again

In the Myspace comments she is talking about missing him blah blah blah so it's possible he could have been in the military or college at the time.

Here is one from KC...
counting the days til you're finally home again

Military--he was deployed

He came home on leave In January 2007 and that's when they hooked up they seemed to be friends up until then because in the November 18 2006 message you can tell she has the hots for someone he is deployed with

Military--he was deployed

He came home on leave In January 2007 and that's when they hooked up they seemed to be friends up until then because in the November 18 2006 message you can tell she has the hots for someone he is deployed with

It goes along with one of the stories she told about Caylee's dad being military..although I thought she was talking about Hawkins..lol.

It goes along with one of the stories she told about Caylee's dad being military..although I thought she was talking about Hawkins..lol.

I honestly doubt "B" or the hottie she was eyeballin are the father--she hooked up with "B" in January 2007 and was done with him by April 2007

3 months seems to be her cutoff with guys judging by what we see on "Bs" myspace and Ricardos sworn statement so we need to figure out who she was partnering with approx 26 months (or 9 guys) before she hooked up with "B"

I honestly doubt "B" or the hottie she was eyeballin are the father--she hooked up with "B" in January 2007 and was done with him by April 2007

3 months seems to be her cutoff with guys judging by what we see on "Bs" myspace and Ricardos sworn statement so we need to figure out who she was partnering with approx 26 months (or 9 guys) before she hooked up with "B"

Man you could get a big headache from that huh? She hooked up with some cuties I think however TL..YUCK I mean he isn't even in the same league as some of the others...only speaking about looks of course. She seemed to be in a pattern of dating cuties and then TL?

HEAR HEAR! to me this is giving her credit that she doesn't deserve. and why? because she's a woman? because she's the mother? fathers kill their families, husbands kill their wives, kids kill their parents. just because it's a close familial bond doesn't mean it isn't murder! (JMO)

Ditto hear! If it was an accident (which I doubt) would you be out bumping and grinding with another woman just 5 days after your child was missing? I doubt it. JMO

Man you could get a big headache from that huh? She hooked up with some cuties I think however TL..YUCK I mean he isn't even in the same league as some of the others...only speaking about looks of course. She seemed to be in a pattern of dating cuties and then TL?

I have never seen a pic of TonE. Does someone have a link to one?

It's the Globe.
I hardly put stock in anything written there.

Actually if you read closer it states this Brandon or Brad guy was from TN and visited FL on vacation. She then goes on to tell Ricardo that he is dead.

I'm not even going to go there...

You are kidding right? You think JG is cute? He seems like a nice guy but when the camera did a close-up. Scary. :) But none of them are my type so I am more critical. She liked "meatheads" (except for TL I agree he is different, but not ugly come on). Everyone keeps throwing the word ugly around in this case. No one involved in this case is hideous let's be fair.

Though I don't personally agree that this tragedy was an accident; you have absolutely no evidence otherwise -- hell, there is honestly no evidence what so ever implicating KC. If there was, she would be behind bars with a murder charge.

Guys n' gals; it's America. I hate hate HATE that I'm writing this -- but I'm pretty sure this site wasn't designed for you to come and post "baby killer" type comments and the like, but rather discuss your ideas and thoughts about the case.

Don't let it get too close that you lose sight of that. You can have all the opinions and thoughts in the world, freely -- but you can't say for sure what happened just yet, so don't post it like it's fact. It's ALL speculation.

I think LE has more evidence than they have made public. I believe it was an accident or that she meant to do it. The LE is just making sure they have a rock solid case before they charge her. I think we will all see soon enough that how much evidence they really have. If the Anthony's are so sure that this sweet child is alive then why don't they help LE by proving them wrong? They won't cooperate at all especially CA with all the lies. I do believe that everyone deserves a fair trial. I do hope that this sweet girl comes home unharmed but the evidence that I'm hearing is leading me to believe otherwise. JMHO

If she had a C-section it is common to have the baby taken at around 37 1/2 weeks..which is determined by the ultrasound..so the dates could very well be right on..KWIM?

She didn't have a C-Section...there were photos of her childbirth on the net.

I think this family has photographed every second of their existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela