2008.10.02 Jesse on Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well CA was influencing her more as far as he was concerned. We already know CA didnt like Jesse, he was taking them away from her, just guessing CA kicked up her anti-JG campaign and pulled KC into her orbit harder in her effort to control. All this probably made KC unhappier, more drinking and stuff.
LOL KC was so smart? Then why not finish high school even. She sure fooled people didn't she.

Matt - You talk about a transformation at the end of your relationship with KC - what was that transformation about, what do you think brought it on?

Jesse - Well she was a very doting and devoted mother as I said. She was very much into being a homebody and loyal and she was wanting to spend the rest of our lives together. She started to pull away and it started becoming about her and she started to party and drink - this lifestyle that we've now seen pictures of out there. And then the line started to become - she was getting very close with her mother. She wasn't very close with her mother at the beginning of our relationship, and as soon as she started getting close with her mother, it started transformation.

Remember, KC becomes whomever shes with at the time. Of course she was a devoted, doting mom. Thats what she thought JG and family expected. When KC was tired of it and had found the next boyfriend I'm sure she changed in JG eyes. I can't see blaming CA for that, that seems to be KC's MO...Have a great day everyone!:)

See the only part of this is that many times you hear folks in statements and such saying "Her Mom called her and told her to come home to be with Caylee" or "Her Mom could not watch Caylee". I think CA was trying to put the responsibility of Caylee on Casey to keep her from going buck wild. And instead of it working, it backfired on her. I can't see why if CA really offered to take Caylee and care for her why KC would not have said "ok". We are missing something.

I do not mean that Cindy expected Casey to relinquish her parental rights, I simply mean that Cindy did take care of Caylee as not only a part time caretaker but also a financial provider. Casey may have been physically there most of the time but that is because Cindy and George were working so that they could house, clothe and feed Casey and Caylee. Casey did not live with any expectations of her, and if she did she never felt any drive to live up to those expectations. Let us not forget the only indication that Casey and Caylee were going to be leaving the Anthony home was by way of Casey's lies to friends. Also from what we have heard George and Cindy were speaking to a councilor to seek custody of Caylee. Again this indicates to me that the grandparent's primary concern in the way they handled their daughter was whether they would be able to see Caylee. I don't see anything wrong with that except for the way Casey was coddled.

See the only part of this is that many times you hear folks in statements and such saying "Her Mom called her and told her to come home to be with Caylee" or "Her Mom could not watch Caylee". I think CA was trying to put the responsibility of Caylee on Casey to keep her from going buck wild. And instead of it working, it backfired on her. I can't see why if CA really offered to take Caylee and care for her why KC would not have said "ok". We are missing something.

Speaking from my experience, my daughter had her son when she was 19 and lived with me. There's a fine line you have to walk as a grandma. Right from the beginning I made sure to put the responsibilty of raising her son on my daughter. I had to learn to take a supportive role. It's hard to keep your mouth shut but it's better for everyone involved. I can't imagine if I had treated my daughter like CA did KC, there would have been so many bad feelings and I can see why CA would be the last person KC would have given Caylee to. Theres alot of emotions involved in that kind of situation.

Hey, LaLaw... Please explain to the ignorant Tate???

No, you are not ignorant, Tate, and I do not imply that you are, LOL! I have had an uneasy feeling about RG from the beginning having looked at his MySpace page after he had written a statement to this board back in the beginning of this case. I have read subsequent messages RG has written also. I state it as my opinion only, but I do agree with Aleve 100%.

I also honestly believe that not one witness in this case should be making TV appearances or blogging on a board. This is what I believe, Tate, and I make no excuses for my beliefs.

As far as RG is concerned, it is also my firm belief that Jesse should speak for himself - and he has. I like JG, he has passed a stringent polygraph, and I admire him for having come forward even before LE got to him. That being said, I still think he is far too important witness to be out in the media before trial. Sorry, JMHO.

If RG has a beef with Cindy, or anyone else in this case, I do not feel the media is the place for it and that Jesse has already spoken out enough. JMO.

Sorry, Tate, this is just the way I feel!!!

Peace! :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would be telling anyone who would listen that I was innocent.

Good Morning!..Now see I would react the opposite way. I know I'm innocent and the only one I would have to prove that to is LE..I would feel no responsibilty to convince the public I am innocent :)

My only problem with Jesse is when this all started, he kept saying he didnt think there was anyway Casey could do anything to Caylee. Casey was the one that broke off their original relationship, they started dating again in Nov 2007, he had nice things to say about the Anthony family. Now that he has heard Cindy throw him under the bus, he starts coming out with stories about Cindy talking down to Casey, Casey changed when she got close with Cindy, Casey stole money from him. Why was he not honest about all that when this first started. Its almost like well you threw me under the bus now I am gonna make you look bad?

This is what I'm having a problem with....

He's already told his story. His father has told his story.

How many times do they need to tell the same story?

Their credibility is starting to go down the toilet now since they have obviously turned into "media *hores".

If they keep it up, people will start looking at them like they have something to prove, something to hide.

Have any of them actually looked for Caylee or do they all just give lip service?

disgusted....

They originally came out, right before the video of Cindy's interview came out. Being on his defense, knowing Cindy is blaming him, Jesse and his dad started interviews. Seeing him today, I wonder if something else is going to be released that he feels the need to jump ahead of. ????

It's like what Cindy does.... the day before the chloroform story hits, she is all over the news talking about pee pee diapers, of course after finding out that pee pee can turn that way.

Soo.... when I see someone giving interviews lately, I don't think Media whres, I think, something is coming down the pike.

I dont think its hostility - its just that many of us are getting tired of seeing them on so many different media outlets - saying the same thing, over and over. None of the others are out there in front of the cameras as much as RG is. I am happy that it was Jesse being interviewed today but what did he say that was new? Nothing. He took the lie detector test, LE cleared him then wait until the trial already. I dont question JG's motives, I question his fathers.

I second the motion. It angers me because I see people taking advantage of a very tragic event. This case will be decided in a court of law, not through the media. If JG is innocent of any wrong doing that will come out in court. I don't understand why he feels he has to go on national TV to prove anything..Just my opinion...:crazy:

This is the first time I have heard Jesse stating that Casey had stolen money from him. He did not say that in his taped interview with LE, did he?

I dont think its hostility - its just that many of us are getting tired of seeing them on so many different media outlets - saying the same thing, over and over. None of the others are out there in front of the cameras as much as RG is. I am happy that it was Jesse being interviewed today but what did he say that was new? Nothing. He took the lie detector test, LE cleared him then wait until the trial already. I dont question JG's motives, I question his fathers.

Why would you question his father's motive?

CA put them in a situation where JG has to defend himself because of her lies and insinuations about him doing something with Caylee. From what I have read the father and JG's family really disliked CA and tried to help Casey get away from her. She evidently lived with their family at some point.

Sorry, if this has already been put out there, but the change in the Grunds is a bit disturbing.
At first, they were begging people to leave them alone, threatening lawsuits for their names being mentioned. Then JG takes the lie detector. Doesn't mean much as those things are useless, but the good faith gesture was nice. Then all of a sudden, JG is everywhere. NG, Today Show, he's putting his face out there and saying, "Look at me, listen to me."
I appreciate that he is keeping a focus on Caylee, but the abrupt change is a bit disturbing, IMO.

But he wasn't on the Today show to release new information. Not exactly the place you'd go with it, anyway. He (and others) will be on these shows because they knew Casey well and everyone interested in this trial wants to hear these kinds of things. Within hours, I can imagine there will be a new thread here about "CA transformed Casey's personality?" and people will speculate on it for pages of posts. People all over are obsessed by this case.

The diversity of views on WS shows how frustrating it must be to be one of those people who knew Casey well -- some people here are upset that Annie won't talk to the media, others want all of the friends to stop by here and chat all the time, and some are "disgusted" that JG is still talking to the media. These people can't win for losing.

I second the motion. It angers me because I see people taking advantage of a very tragic event. This case will be decided in a court of law, not through the media. If JG is innocent of any wrong doing that will come out in court. I don't understand why he feels he has to go on national TV to prove anything..Just my opinion...:crazy:

I think it is because CA tried to ruin his good name. When someone is pointing the finger at you in a murder investigation, you tend to want to tell your side.

CA brought this on herself, just like they inflame the demonstrators.

Jesse will be on the Today Show today - he'll probably be during the 7:30am (EST) hour - so tune into NBC

Hunnydoll, I just read all your posts in this thread. I slept late this morning, and missed all this. I usually watch every morning.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us all this info!!!

Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member