2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds to me like she called to make sure she could buy a new outfit so she could throw away hers because she knew she would get it smelling bad after dumping the body. Man, this is all coming together now isnt it, its freaky.

Maybe also the purchase of a rug - I remember what the rug was mentioned during the last search.

LP on NG 10/07/08-

“She, uh, she has no fear and the reason she has no fear is because she figures she is in complete control of the situation. She right now knows that TM is within days of finding her daughter Caylee’s remains. She knows that. She can sense it. She can feel it. TM has access to the same information that LE and my partner Rob have. And that is they know exactly where she was....on those days...that took place between the 16th and the 30th and TM I am telling you he is the best equipped, he is the most knowledgeable and HE WILL FIND Caylee…I guarantee you that.”

NG asks LP if KC would be stupid enough to go to the body….
“Oh yeah, she figures she is in complete control and I can tell you this, she knows where the body is and my only concern would be that she would go out there and attempt to move it or do something stupid because she is that idiotic about doing things. She figures, “I am in control… I know where the body is at.” A LOT of other people know where the body is at too because between the 26th and the 28th…I will tell you when she got rid of the body it was prior to the 27th when she called Amy and says, “I got rid of the smell in the car.” The night of the 26th she parked the car there at Amscot. The morning of the 27th she went and picked the car back up went to her mom’s, she called JCP and there are a couple signals down there in that area where she spent about 15 minutes …that’s where the body is going to be found and I’m telling you TM is going to get it done. She is concerned about that!”

According to the show....Search Focus - Blanchard Park, Airport Area and a nearby landfill.
Thank you for your transcribing this Voice4theSilent!:)
I'm reading it over and over, trying to get the full story that LP was trying to get across here. I'm so tired, I think my brain has turned to mush! :crazy:

I think he is stating she left it there the night before and then after the employee saw it at 7am went back and got the car and then returned it after disposing of the body. Maybe she had the body somewhere else and after "sleeping on it" overnight on the 26th decided to move it somewhere else OR the body was in the car and she thought about it overnight on the 26th and and decided she needed to come up with another plan (instead of leaving it in the car), went back and got the car and dumped the body elsewhere....? I don't necessarily know if the employee would have noticed if it was there, then gone, then back there again as she seemed to only notice it when she was coming or going.

(I am sorry....I have to refer to it as "the body" or else it brings me to tears!)

Oh okay, I get it now. Thanks 'cause I was a little miffed about that date and thought maybe he just got the dates wrong. :crazy:

I think he is stating she left it there the night before and then after the employee saw it at 7am went back and got the car and then returned it after disposing of the body. Maybe she had the body somewhere else and after "sleeping on it" overnight on the 26th decided to move it somewhere else OR the body was in the car and she thought about it overnight on the 26th and and decided she needed to come up with another plan (instead of leaving it in the car), went back and got the car and dumped the body elsewhere....? I don't necessarily know if the employee would have noticed if it was there, then gone, then back there again as she seemed to only notice it when she was coming or going.

(I am sorry....I have to refer to it as "the body" or else it brings me to tears!)

But nobody is saying the car was there on the 26th. She could have picked up the car after 7am when it was spotted, then went and put it back before 11am when TonE picked her up. He confuses me sometimes because he overly complicates a scenario lol. Thanks for trying to help me understand. though!

Lets not forget about he early theories of KC being with the Nanny, then with friends of KC in NY, PR,etc..I've counted about 6 "solid" theories he has had so far..and it's not over. As I said..I honestly think he wants to help bring Caylee home but he is way too vocal IMO.

Compared to the dozens of theories that are posted on here all the time??? Let him be vocal... he just might be instrumental in getting Casey convicted. Isn't that what we all want??
The man has a good heart... he wants to see justice done... I don't see how anyone can fault him for that!

That's what I thought and that is when one of the charges to JC Penney was made..interesting. Now I need to see if she called that one on this day to maybe make an appt?

If what's said elsewhere on this thread is true, KC called the credit dept of JCP, it could be that she was just too lazy to look up the local number (to talk to the store, to make an appt)she could have asked them to connect her to the store. Yeah, she's that lazy!

If what's said elsewhere on this thread is true, KC called the credit dept of JCP, it could be that she was just too lazy to look up the local number (to talk to the store, to make an appt)she could have asked them to connect her to the store. Yeah, she's that lazy!

Yeah that is what I posted up thread..lol.

Hey there LeLe, I recorded NG and I watched LP numerous times and here is what I think he was trying to say.

1. He believes that Casey got rid of the body before the 27th because she called Amy and told her she got rid of the smell in the car.

2. The night of the 26th she parked the car at Amscott.

3. The morning of the 27th she went back to Amscott got the car went to Mom's house and called JCP.

4. Then she spent 15 minutes at a location where they have telephone signals.

5. I think this is the location where Padilla believes the body was disposed of and the 15 minutes at the location was to check on it.

That was my interpretation.

thank you!

:blowkiss: Thank you. We are so blessed. I am so grateful NG has kept this story out there. I am even more grateful she has had Tim on so often. When I signed the Lifetime Petiton I suggested they make the movie but give the million to TES instead of the Anthonys. Maybe we can NG to beat that horse.:)

WOW, now that would be justice :clap:

Compared to the dozens of theories that are posted on here all the time??? Let him be vocal... he just might be instrumental in getting Casey convicted. Isn't that what we all want??
The man has a good heart... he wants to see justice done... I don't see how anyone can fault him for that!

I agree. I don't think he's that inconsistent . . . just has an evolving theory.

If she does have a secret phone has she sucked in some new admiirer from the internet to help her?

I think there's someone definitely on the internet. Only she isn't doing the sucking in like she thinks.

While I do hope you are right i'm taking what LP says with a grain of salt as he has a history of contradictory statements -

I have to agree with Boston..I go back and forth with LP. He IMO seems to jump the gun and go with whatever theory is most recent. I think he changed his mind this time with the woman who claims to have seen KC's car and someone that looked like her coming from the woods. If we were to back track throughout this case I bet LP has had at least 6 solid theories and they all coincided with recent evidence. Don't get me wrong I think LP has a big heart and good intentions for the most part...but his theories change with every breeze that floats by.

He does contradict himself. But I think he does it on purpose. Remember, his nephew said he was shrewd.

Read up thread, throughout all of my posts I've talked about how I think he has a good heart etc. I like him however, it's of my opinion that he is too vocal in the sense that he speaks too factually. Yes theories are posted here, but here and National TV IMO is a touch different. No one here has an in so to speak, he apparently does or thinks he does..can't figure out which sometimes, in regards to his theories that he tends to spew factually. JMO.

Hey there LeLe, I recorded NG and I watched LP numerous times and here is what I think he was trying to say.

1. He believes that Casey got rid of the body before the 27th because she called Amy and told her she got rid of the smell in the car.

2. The night of the 26th she parked the car at Amscott.

3. The morning of the 27th she went back to Amscott got the car went to Mom's house and called JCP.

4. Then she spent 15 minutes at a location where they have telephone signals.

5. I think this is the location where Padilla believes the body was disposed of and the 15 minutes at the location was to check on it.

That was my interpretation.
Great interpretation Sammi. Thank you :)

I agree! Remember how, before he made his myspace private, his "Who I want to meet" field read "I met you a short while ago but you are on a little vacation right now. but will see you soon we all hope." --??

IMO we'll be hearing more about WW.

Well, doesn't he think he's special...and I guess he is really pizzed at Amy, that's a crappy shot, I believe WW smitten with KC and is her only "friend" that we know of at the moment. By the way if that is him on the back of that vehicle no one could call him "Tiny" for sure. Spell check dude, use it!

But nobody is saying the car was there on the 26th. She could have picked up the car after 7am when it was spotted, then went and put it back before 11am when TonE picked her up. He confuses me sometimes because he overly complicates a scenario lol. Thanks for trying to help me understand. though!

He absolutely overly complicates things sometimes! Unless he knows something we don't know (witness stating the car was there on the 26th maybe?) I will assume he is merely theorizing a bit. BUT it does make sense that she dropped the car off and then picked it back up because she had to get around somehow between 7am on the 27th and the time TonE picked her up. IMO if she did drop the car off either on the 26th at night or in the morning of the 27th before 7am and then picked it back up and then left it there again to be towed that to me is very important. (So confusing!)

While I do hope you are right i'm taking what LP says with a grain of salt as he has a history of contradictory statements -

Example - Just a week ago this is what he said on NG

NANCY GRACE
Aired October 3, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

PADILLA: I believe that law enforcement is pretty much convinced that the child cannot be found, shall we say, in a normal place where somebody would have buried her or put her in a -- under a tree or something to that effect. It`s either the landfill, or she put her into a pond, where an alligator has done their thing.

Hey Boston! I truly believe that LP is effin' with the A's, KWIM?:rolleyes:

Well, doesn't he think he's special...and I guess he is really pizzed at Amy, that's a crappy shot, I believe WW smitten with KC and is her only "friend" that we know of at the moment. By the way if that is him on the back of that vehicle no one could call him "Tiny" for sure. Spell check dude, use it!

OMG I didn't even see that it said AMY..wholy crap thanks for pointing that out!

ETA..and you know I had to go to that website just to see if it was AH..lol it's not.

He absolutely overly complicates things sometimes! Unless he knows something we don't know (witness stating the car was there on the 26th maybe?) I will assume he is merely theorizing a bit. BUT it does make sense that she dropped the car off and then picked it back up because she had to get around somehow between 7am on the 27th and the time TonE picked her up. IMO if she did drop the car off either on the 26th at night or in the morning of the 27th before 7am and then picked it back up and then left it there again to be towed that to me is very important. (So confusing!)

The only thing that always bothers me with that theory is wouldn't she stink to high heaven when TonE picked her up? Wouldn't he have noticed and remembered the odor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20