2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dirty pants were in the car when it was towed? Did she change clothes before he picked her up? What LP is saying makes sense because we have been trying to figure out how the heck Casey was moving around from 7 am until 11:30 when Tone picked her up because the pings were in several various places.

The only thing that always bothers me with that theory is wouldn't she stink to high heaven when TonE picked her up? Wouldn't he have noticed and remembered the odor?

She would have had to deal with/mask/shower away, etc. the smell on her clothes, hair, etc. everytime she drove in the car around the 27th, regardless of whether or not that is when she disposed of the body, because that smell was in the car so strongly at the tow yard. We know that to be true. I don't know enough about decomposition smell to know how strong it would have been on the 27th based on what we know about the strength of the smell at the tow yard. Perhaps she was able to shower, change (didn't CA wash some clothes of KCs that were in the car?) and pick up some freezer pops and chicken nuggets at her parent's house after disposing of the body sometime between 7am and 11am, make the 7 mile drive back to Amscot, put some lotion on and air out for a bit before she was picked up so the smell wouldn't have been that bad (?) I think she could probably have masked whatever odor would linger on her from being in the car for only 10 minutes after showering and changing... maybe?

Hi, I'm new...but have been following this case on NG and WS since the beginning...just wanted to say...didn't the witness who saw a woman fitting the description of KC say that female was wearing a sports bra? If this was KC maybe she was wise enough to know not to wear too much while, uh, doing her dirty work.

where does it say Amy? I must be blind.
It's in one of the ads on the page-- just for clarification, the two ads under WW's special "message" are just ads and he can't control the ad content.

Well haha in a weird way, he can because google analytics put weight loss ads on his page since his visible text relates to our need to get off our fat *advertiser censored**es etc.

LOL..I was thinking of all the possibilities of where she was from 7am that morning until 11am, that has always bothered me.

That bothers me, too.
Where has she been all day for the past 2 years is also something that is driving me crazy.

She would have had to deal with/mask/shower away, etc. the smell on her clothes, hair, etc. everytime she drove in the car around the 27th, regardless of whether or not that is when she disposed of the body, because that smell was in the car so strongly at the tow yard. We know that to be true. I don't know enough about decomposition smell to know how strong it would have been on the 27th based on what we know about the strength of the smell at the tow yard. Perhaps she was able to shower, change (didn't CA wash some clothes of KCs that were in the car?) and pick up some freezer pops and chicken nuggets at her parent's house after disposing of the body sometime between 7am and 11am, make the 7 mile drive back to Amscot, put some lotion on and air out for a bit before she was picked up so the smell wouldn't have been that bad (?) I think she could probably have masked whatever odor would linger on her from being in the car for only 10 minutes after showering and changing... maybe?

Well I just don't know either but I can shower, shampoo, perfume and all that good stuff and smoke one cigarette and my daughter tells me how bad it stinks, and so I kind of thought a decomposing body was a little worse than cig smoke. Just don't know.

Thanks for posting this. It's kinda funny to read becuase he contradicts himself so badly. "She has no fear because she thinks she is in control" then RIGHT after that "She right now knows that TM is within days of finding her daughter Caylee’s remains. She knows that. She can sense it. She can feel it."

So which is it LP.. is she in control & feeling no fear or does she know her jig is up? LOL Don't get me wrong, I like the guy I just had to laugh at this statement.

To me, throwing out theories and pursuing them is helpful and good, whether on WS or in the media. Brainstorming. It sponsors other ideas and enables dots to be connected or rejected. Post game analysis.

For some reason folks are treating guests on NG and NG as too credible sources when they are just researching, speculating, theorizing and, floating them like everyone else.

We don't know everything KC knows or the LE knows else the jigsaw puzzle would be easy to complete the full picture. To me LP is good food for thought as long as you don't treat everything he/anyone says as verbatim fact. At least he is trying....

I wonder if she took a cab home to shower then went back for TonE to get her..but then someone would have been home..hm..IDK it's so confusing.

There's something not quite right about this. If Caylee's body was in the car for about 11 days the stench would have to be overwhelming. She could take as many showers as she wanted, but the smell would permeate her clothes and hair in a matter of minutes. Much like a car that retains the smell of cigarette smoke. Y
This does explain however, why she was waiting outside the car when TonE picked her up.

To me, throwing out theories and pursuing them is helpful and good, whether on WS or in the media. Brainstorming. It sponsors other ideas and enables dots to be connected or rejected. Post game analysis.

For some reason folks are treating guests on NG and NG as too credible sources when they are just researching, speculating, theorizing and, floating them like everyone else.

We don't know everything KC knows or the LE knows else the jigsaw puzzle would be easy to complete the full picture. To me LP is good food for thought as long as you don't treat everything he/anyone says as verbatim fact. At least he is trying....

So true. I love me some LP. Ideas/theories come from everywhere.

There's something not quite right about this. If Caylee's body was in the car for about 11 days the stench would have to be overwhelming. She could take as many showers as she wanted, but the smell would permeate her clothes and hair in a matter of minutes. Much like a car that retains the smell of cigarette smoke. Y
This does explain however, why she was waiting outside the car when TonE picked her up.

11 days? I don't get it.

So true. I love me some LP. Ideas/theories come from everywhere

Well I just don't know either but I can shower, shampoo, perfume and all that good stuff and smoke one cigarette and my daughter tells me how bad it stinks, and so I kind of thought a decomposing body was a little worse than cig smoke. Just don't know.

Know nothing about decomp smell but would think a little frebreeze, windows down, sunroof open, short trip and a perfume bottle might do the trick well enough until she gets another shower??? Or maybe she's just telling everyone she knows she stinks but that she just had to peel squirrels off the frame of the car. da*n squirrels.:bang:

How busy is that Amscot parking lot? I find it very difficult to believe that Casey took the car, after it was seen by the employee at 7am, drove it home, returned it, backed it into the exact same parking space which apparently was still unoccupied, and no one noticed that it had been moved. Why would Casey have parked there to be seen at 7am if she was planning to continue driving it?

They really need to keep LP off the air, his crazy fantasies don't even make sense anymore.

Ditto plus it is daytime, and this place where the Amscot is - there are other businesses right next to it all sharing a pretty tight parking lot (the lot itself is very small). Just seems risky to move the car during the day as anyone could have spotted the (lets be honest here) young good looking woman with the white car. Plus how did she get to Amscot, what, she walked there from AL's apartment (2 miles I believe?). Naaa - Far easier for her to get someone ELSE to give her ride to/from. I find that it is more possible for KC to get a ride from home.... :rolleyes:

But I want LP still in air, I get that he has the same desire to nail KC just as much as anyone else watching this sad circus.

I agree I like LP as well..and the FBI guy was definitely sticking up for LP bigtime. I just have to sift through his comments and decide which ones to take to the bank LOL. LP does know more than us and he is definitely trying I will give him that.

He's passionate, that one! Can't help but love him!

Ditto plus it is daytime, and this place where the Amscot is - there are other businesses right next to it all sharing a pretty tight parking lot (the lot itself is very small). Just seems risky to move the car during the day as anyone could have spotted the (lets be honest here) young good looking woman with the white car. Plus how did she get to Amscot, what, she walked there from AL's apartment (2 miles I believe?). Naaa - Far easier for her to get someone ELSE to give her ride to/from. I find that it is more possible for KC to get a ride from home.... :rolleyes:

But I want LP still in air, I get that he has the same desire to nail KC just as much as anyone else watching this sad circus.

We don't actually know that Casey went anywhere near home on the morning of the 27th. That came from Tony who speculated that the food Casey had in bags may have come from her parent's house.

Know nothing about decomp smell but would think a little frebreeze, windows down, sunroof open, short trip and a perfume bottle might do the trick well enough until she gets another shower??? Or maybe she's just telling everyone she knows she stinks but that she just had to peel squirrels off the frame of the car. da*n squirrels.:bang:

Well, I know from now on I'm tellin' my kids it's the squirrels that have been smokin' not me....it seems to work for KC.

I agree!

We don't actually know that Casey went anywhere near home on the morning of the 27th. That came from Tony who speculated that the food Casey had in bags may have come from her parent's house.

This is true. I wonder what made him think she got the food from her parents?

From memory, I thought I had read in the ping thread, somthing about her phone pinging from the home on the morning of the 27th:confused:

But the phone pigs did place her near the A's, no? or am I incorrect.

And I am thinking (and could be wrong so please correct me if I am) that the smell in the car at the tow yard was so potent because decomposing matter had actually come in contact with something in the car (either on the clothes, the carpet in the back, etc.) so therefor if KC took a shower, washed off whatever she got on her and changed into clean clothes and didn't come in contact with it again, she could pretty much mask the smell. My husband has been in rooms with decomposing bodies numerous times and he believes the smell could have easily been masked if she was only in the car for a short amount of time. (am I completely OT here? LOL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20