2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that always bothers me with that theory is wouldn't she stink to high heaven when TonE picked her up? Wouldn't he have noticed and remembered the odor?

Not if she spent those missing 4 hours cleaning up and getting her hair and nails done.

notice that the phone pings do NOT ping at the Amscot earlier than 11:00ish... so nope she did not go pick up that car earlier

notice that the phone pings do NOT ping at the Amscot earlier than 11:00ish... so nope she did not go pick up that car earlier

Then how is it that she dropped the car off by 7am for the Amscot employee to see it? (I assume you are talking about the 27th, right?) I am SO confused! LOL

Then how is it that she dropped the car off by 7am for the Amscot employee to see it? (I assume you are talking about the 27th, right?) I am SO confused! LOL

Where can we find the overnight pings from the 26th? Do they show her near the Amscot?

The "Mafia" has Caylee or some other mysterious all powerful secret organisation & KC is affraid to search for her because she's affraid that if she gets close then harm will come to Caylee.

I'll give KC this - She has a very active imagination

So.. why is she not afraid NOW?

I think TES found something when they were here that related to Caylee but the conditions were too strong to ruin the evidence if they plowed thru with their equipment and couldn't see what they were doing. Just my opinion but I think they know the location where she is located. LE has been biding its time waiting for TES to come back.

I think you're right.

Where can we find the overnight pings from the 26th? Do they show her near the Amscot?

I looked at the thread about the pings on the 27th and there are none from approx. 7:00am until 10:30am. (I am only going off what is on that thread and not the official documents as I am assuming all pings that were released would have been added.) Therefore we don't know where she was during that time. It does look like around 11am she was at her parent's home and then was picked up shortly thereafter at Amscot.

Also, didn't TonE say KC spent the night of the 26th at his apt.?

Something that keeps poppin in my head... and it was said again tonight on NG....
KC will only help search for a "live" Caylee...
I know if it were me, and thing happened to my daughter, I too would want her alive, however, she would be WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! What is wrong with her?!

Because the "live" KC is on other states!

I really think KC droped the car off at Amscot and had someone else pick her up and then take her back when she called Toni to pick her up.....is there any other stores banks etc....that she could call someone to pick her up for a ride....not really telling them that her car in at amscot?.....remember KC was waiting for Toni out side of the car on like the corner....I think it said....

about the smell in the car.....I think she first had caylee in the back yard and then moved her......most likely....the last day she back in to the garage at her house....then put her somewhere else....and I think moved her again....and by then the decomp was leaking from what ever she had her in....and that is what started to stink up the truck so bad......

Unfortunately, they probably won't arrest Casey immediately upon finding the body. There will be a million tests run to determine cause and manner of death, and to see if they can directly link Casey to the killing.

Don 't be so sure... Scott Peterson was arrested within 4 days of Laci & Conner's bodies washing up on shore. They went after him to keep him from fleeing to Mexico. He was arrested within a 30 min. drive of the border. They never determined Laci's cause or manner of death, wasn't necessary. Personally, I think he strangled her with the cord from the Tiffany lamp.

Here is a map of the 26th, I am NOT sure that all the pings are listed -
1:44 PM very near the Amscot?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...733,-81.309128&spn=0.139607,0.215607&t=h&z=12

Courtesy of GeorgiaPI

When you click on the actual time it shows between 5:49 pm - 6:50 pm there was a ping (or several, depending on what the map represents) at the tower nearest Amscot on the 26th. Hmmmm, then I guess the question(s) would be...if she dropped the car off at that time, how did she get back to TonE's (it looks like she went from Amscot back to his place and stayed there over night, not leaving until the following morning) and how did she get back to Amscot in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member