2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on the actual time it shows between 5:49 pm - 6:50 pm there was a ping (or several, depending on what the map represents) at the tower nearest Amscot on the 26th. Hmmmm, then I guess the question(s) would be...if she dropped the car off at that time, how did she get back to TonE's (it looks like she went from Amscot back to his place and stayed there over night, not leaving until the following morning) and how did she get back to Amscot in the morning?

I know - that is what we are pondering. Someone gave her a ride? and that person also helped the next day? We do not know.. now of course we are going under the assumption that the Amscot employee was correct with the time and all of that.

I was under the impression that Casey said the car ran out of gas and she got help pushing it into the Amscot lot sometime in the late evening, when it was dark out. Did I imagine that or was it in her statement? - I so don't want to go back and read the statement again.

BTW, I haven't seen those maps with the pings before now. Someone put a lot of work into that! Way to go, someone!

She was ALL over the place on the 27th! (I think I am starting to go cross-eyed!) Looks like LP might be onto something here....who knows. I truly hope there is some big news within the week...some GOOD big news! Thanks for the maps!

I was under the impression that Casey said the car ran out of gas and she got help pushing it into the Amscot lot sometime in the late evening, when it was dark out. Did I imagine that or was it in her statement? - I so don't want to go back and read the statement again.

I thought it was the morning of the 27th that she claimed that happened?

I know - that is what we are pondering. Someone gave her a ride? and that person also helped the next day? We do not know.. now of course we are going under the assumption that the Amscot employee was correct with the time and all of that.

Sorry, sometimes it takes me a bit more time then the rest to catch up!:waitasec: Thanks for the maps!

Sorry, sometimes it takes me a bit more time then the rest to catch up!:waitasec: Thanks for the maps!

Well, me too. I have been going over and over and over the maps. I have looked and looked at the JC penneys and I just don't get the connection or if it is just as simple as she was having her nails done that morning, I guess we wont know without receipts, but it is driving me crazzzy. I hate puzzles!

^Dont feel too bad - this is a huge puzzle indeed!!! I also am not sure but the maps may still be work in progress, some of the information is def. missing for the 27th. The actual Amscot call was closer to noon that day.

I'd love it if TM had a good idea of where to search for Caylee's body and brought KC out with him to search when they find her body. I wonder if you'd get any sort of reaction from KC then.

Casey and Cindy would say, "So that's where Zanny put her!" :eek: They'd blame LE for not looking on the right place sooner, and probably create an even more elaborate story about how she got there. "Zanny kidnapped her for the Mafia, and they threw her here because Casey wouldn't give them any money. Do you want to see the ransom note?" :confused:

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

Do you think this has anything to do with the lady that just came forward stating she saw someone that looked alot like Casey in the median of an Orlando Highway driving a white Pontiac wearing a pulled down baseball cap. Maybe LE checked out the pings on the date of the ladies sighting and they seemed to match. They might just have to check that area now for dear little Caylee. :Justice:

I thought it was the morning of the 27th that she claimed that happened?

I've reread that part of her statement. She doesn't say when the car ran out of gas, only that 2 guys helped her push it into the Amscot lot and then she called Tony to pick her up, making it sound like she called him right away.

I think the ONLY person that could possibly still want to have anything to do with her is WW.

==============
Sorry... who is WW?

I was actually surprised then not so surprised to see T. Miller back on her show. I thought she was terrible to him.
===========
She was! But I think they received enough negative feedback that she apologized to him behind the scenes.

WW is Amy's boss who is smitten with KC - she was flirting like
mad with him up until she is going to the gate to meet TONE on his return from NY .........

I believe he also tried to see her in jail after her first arrest

he hasnt connected the dots and doesnt realize what a wingnut she is
Kc was definitely grooming him for the next mark

He has it bad for her - he is manager of Houlihans and is
30 years old

I've reread that part of her statement. She doesn't say when the car ran out of gas, only that 2 guys helped her push it into the Amscot lot and then she called Tony to pick her up, making it sound like she called him right away.

Casey lies ..................

I've jumped from here to there to here and back with all this mess. And I have thought one way and then changed my theories or opinions too.
I think there is a method to Leonard's madness. lol!
And I have a respect for what he thinks.
++++++++++++++++==

ITA I originally thought he was a complete doofus, but as time goes on I believe he's a very smart man and that he'll get to the bottom of this entire mess... with Tim Miller.

Annie

Christmas is around the corner. As much as we adults like our surprises under the tree, it really is about the kids. How many gift exchanges do we all do at Christmas....families, office, church etc. Lots of families set a dollar limit. What if this year we asked every single person in the exchange to pool their money together to make a gift to TES. Don't take from the little ones in the exchange, but most of us adults don't really need another thing.
When my children were very very young I took them to the toy store to pick out something they really wanted from Santa. We then had them take that item to the check out and had them put it in the toys for tots bin. Naturally Santa also brought that same item to them.
As you all know I have 2 grandsons and a new one due early Dec. We are traveling to Europe where my daughter & her family livefor the birth of our new grandson. WHile I have already purchased some Santa for the kids, I will also give a donation to TES in all three of their names, explaining to the 2 older ones who they are and what they do. I think another perfect gift for the older ones ( 8 & 9) is a new piggy bank. I can hand paint TES on it and ask them to save 1.00 a wk until next Christmas ( just in that bank) and make another donation next year. Let's challenge each other for ways to help get others involved with TES and educating them on who they are. The greatest holiday gift we can give is HOPE to all families that Tim will always have the resources he needs to help all families. It could be any of us that has someone we know and love go missing. We can help him 1.00 at a time & we can teach our kids to do the same.

What a beautiful post LeLe! When I saw TM on NG tonight and heard how he had $35,000 invested in finding little Caylee my heart went out to him. His face shows the years of effortless hard work sacrificing for others only to be treated so badly by the Anthony's! The loss of his daughter was probably the most painful experience of his life but he has turned it around to be a guardian angel for the world! I am on Social Security but starting with my next check I too will start to send a monthly check to TES. It won't solve their problems but hopefully, it will ease a small burden, especially if we all give a little of ourselves. Thanks for planting the seed in my heart to help Tim with the resources he needs to help all families and to bring our little Caylee home! :)

This is just my opinion but I don't think that when Mr Padilla said other people know where Caylee is that he was refering to her friends. I think he was implying that Cindy, George, and Lee know where Caylee is. I totally believe that they are covering Casey's *advertiser censored*.

Also, I know I said this a couple pages back but I totally do not trust Casey's lawyer. I wouldn't put it past this asshat and his people to actually help Casey get away from LE so that she wouldn't have to go to jail. I do not see a judge letting her out since she is a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal