2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy Vey!

She only wants to participate in live sighting searches for Caylee. In other words, ESCAPE.

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm
I feel it too gibby! Something is up. And I think it is very significant that Leonard is coming at the same time as Tim.
Yes, I caught that little slip up. And the extremely quick change.

Niki Pierce - "KC is at JB's office from 10am - 4pm Mon. thru Fri."

LP said alot of other people know where the body is too

What did LP say just now??? About the 15 minutes she spent somewhere and thats where the body is??

They are going to find her.... I believe it now after hearing LP for the second time!

I wonder who LP thinks is involved? Didn't all the friends have lie detector tests? Maybe they have told LE where she said the body was??

LP said he doesnt believe the judge is going to let her out to mess with evidence

Does LP really think KC is going to go anywhere near Caylee's remains?

She has to know that LE will be watching her - She can't be that stupid

I still say some of these ppl that were friends of casey's that was on here talking and answering questions is not on the up and up....jmo

What did LP say just now??? About the 15 minutes she spent somewhere and thats where the body is??

I stopped paying attention to what LP says - Last week he said KC put the body in the dumpster at amscott - this weeks it's somewhere else

Really, I wonder who, the rest of the family?

Remember her cryptic text messages to Jeff H? "I have something to tell you, my mom and brother already know, but I want to tell you in person". ???

I wonder who LP thinks is involved? Didn't all the friends have lie detector tests? Maybe they have told LE where she said the body was??
What about the brown haired male with the green pick up, that the neighbor saw with KC at CAs house?
hmmm.

The "Mafia" has Caylee or some other mysterious all powerful secret organisation & KC is affraid to search for her because she's affraid that if she gets close then harm will come to Caylee.

I'll give KC this - She has a very active imagination

I laughed when I heard this! This is way too funny! She must have netflixed the Sopranos, thats why she's at Baez's office for 8 hours a day! LOLOL

She's been afraid to search!
Yeah right!

Yeah, she looks absolutely petrified!

caseyhighfive.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors