2008.10.14 Grand Jury Indictment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think these indictments are telling us that LE have a lot of very specific evidence about Caylee's death and not just the cadaver dogs, hair and body farm evidence we already know about.

For example, the specific dates cited. They could have written a much broader span of dates if they didn't know Caylee died within those two days.

And the aggravated child abuse I think is telling as well. Maybe that was just included because it's another death penalty charge in case she isn't found guilty on the murder charges. But I think it implies they know the exact cause of Caylee's death.

Could they have found the body and not made it public?

I don't think they have found caylee's remains

I heard Sheriff Berry say that "we have not met our primary goal...Which is to bring Caylee home"

I do agree that they have much more evidence than we know about though

CNN is having it out with someone.. Oh My!! Who is that???

They just shut him up and told him off.

Todd Black said that his office never said KC was possibly going to represent herself and man oh man the guy on HLN is getting onto Todd Black BAD!! TB tried to say something and the newsguy said YOU CAN WAIT man YOU CAN WAIT!

IIRC GA's atty said this morning that IF an indictment was handed down, GA would comment....anyone heard from him?

Fox 35 just reported that Cindy has been home since just after 4 o'clock. She's home alone and George hasn't come home yet. Hope he's ok!

Did I just hear right on Fox 35 live?

Cindy is in the house alone. George is MIA? ??? AND there's a woman in a green car parked in the driveway?

Yep! GA never came home after he testified. CA has been home since 5ish. The woman in the car claims to be a relative and rang the doorbell but no answer. She has been sitting in her car since.

I think she should turn around and drive away FAST!

IIRC GA's atty said this morning that IF an indictment was handed down, GA would comment....anyone heard from him?

George just had to give testimony against his daughter, concerning the death of his Grandaughter. That testimony in part led to a capital murder charge against his daughter. Love him or hate him, I think he can be forgiven for not wanting to be in the public eye right now.

Did I just hear right on Fox 35 live?

Cindy is in the house alone. George is MIA? ??? AND there's a woman in a green car parked in the driveway?

Yes, Fox News Live just showed the woman sitting in her car that is BACKED IN all the way up to the garage door!!
She got out , knocked on the Anthony door...no answer from Cindy.

The reporter asked her if she was related to the family and she shook her head YES and got back in her car....just sitting there....:waitasec:

I thought that I would be happy today, but after reading and hearing the counts against KC, it is so sad........so sad..........

Yes, Fox News Live just showed the woman sitting in her car that is BACKED IN all the way up to the garage door!!
She got out , knocked on the Anthony door...no answer from Cindy.

The reporter asked her if she was related to the family and she shook her head YES and got back in her car....just sitting there....:waitasec:

I saw that too........Did anybody get a good look at her...?

I wonder who she is...?

And if she's family why isn't Cindy letting her in..?

The indictment says between JUNE 15 and JULY 16 - it didn't just give a 2 day window as is being reported. LINK to indictment =http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42895889.PDF

George just had to give testimony against his daughter, concerning the death of his Grandaughter. That testimony in part led to a capital murder charge against his daughter. Love him or hate him, I think he can be forgiven for not wanting to be in the public eye right now.

Right, ITA, however, was just remembering what was said this morning and was asking if anyone had heard anything from him or pertaining to him making a statement now that the indictment has been handed downl....

Expected news, but that did nothing to soften this blow. Rest in Peace, Baby Girl - you were loved by all but one in this world.

FYI - in Florida, a Life Sentence means just that now....for Life instead of the old days of a 25 year minimum mandatory. A Death Sentence for a female in Florida.....think Eileen Warnos and her multiple killings, so that's why I won't be surprised if the Death Penalty is not handed down....but it wouldn't bother me in the least if that does happen.

I think these indictments are telling us that LE have a lot of very specific evidence about Caylee's death and not just the cadaver dogs, hair and body farm evidence we already know about.

For example, the specific dates cited. They could have written a much broader span of dates if they didn't know Caylee died within those two days.

And the aggravated child abuse I think is telling as well. Maybe that was just included because it's another death penalty charge in case she isn't found guilty on the murder charges. But I think it implies they know the exact cause of Caylee's death.

Could they have found the body and not made it public?

They didn't limit it to two days. It's 31 days. June 15 to July 16.

I don't think they found Caylee's body. I think they have enough biological remains from the trunk to be considered a body for legal purposes, and prove that the specified victim is dead.

The indictment says between JUNE 15 and JULY 16 - it didn't just give a 2 day window as is being reported. LINK to indictment =http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42895889.PDF

Thanks, lawlady and faefrost. I don't know where my head is at. I looked right at that and read it as June 15 and 16. June 15 to July 16 is what I was expecting it to say.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back