2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish LE had asked him to elaborate on this watching the video and crying incident. Probably they've discussed it with him in other interviews, but what happened? Did he see her crying and just roll over and go back to sleep? Did he ask her what was wrong, and if he did, what did she say???

My guess is he just ran to go pee! At this point he already knew the diff between her real crying (over him) & this "pathetic" version so why try to hold it? :dance:

i got the impression he was trying to say it was a fake kind of cry

although they were saying on the Grand Jury day when she was standing next to Baez she didn't have any tears flowing, and on my TV that was the day I did see a steady stream of real tears. Her crying looked real on that day, she was wiping them away continually but they never stopped.

Read it here:

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18862199/detail.html

TL rode with LE to "relive" 23 June.

EmMomma, you title on this thread has the wrong date. The date on the interview title is October 16, 2008, not Oct 8th.

Just wanted to say this to avoid confusion. As it is, within the interview one of the detectives says the date is Oct. 14th, which has to be incorrect, because during the course, they mention KC "crying" on TV on the 14th, the day of her indictment.

although they were saying on the Grand Jury day when she was standing next to Baez she didn't have any tears flowing, and on my TV that was the day I did see a steady stream of real tears. Her crying looked real on that day, she was wiping them away continually but they never stopped.

Actually, her tears were from one eye. I don't remember a steady stream. I do remember everyone commented on here that she "cried" when JB mentioned her parents or herself, but not when he mentioned Caylee most of the time. I think all that eye rubbing is her way of forcing tears to flow. She does it in such an odd way.

LE mentioned three prior interviews with AL to AL on this transcript. I have only seen one other interview with AL. Are they still holding onto the other two?

I think there was just that one tiny supplement to the first interview, like one line, remember, where he admitted to LE that he was the one who used the shovel to break into GA's shed to get gas cans? It was interesting the way they skirted around it in this interview so he didn't have to mention it again in this one.

Funny, cause it seems like it would be so much easier to just borrow a can or get a cheap can rather than breaking the lock on your friend's dad's shed. Also, that they just left the car the second time at Amscott. It's out of gas so let's just leave it there, period. Weird. Boy, he stammered a lot telling the tale. And the way when they asked if she gave a description of the guy who pushed the car for her, and he said, "Oh, yeah, I'm pretty sure she said he was an African American guy." Maybe she did but it seems odd, "Yeah, a black guy pushed the car up here for me." Seems strange someone would supply that description but I guess you never know, I mean would you say, "Oh, a tall guy pushed it up here for me. A guy in a blue shirt pushed it up here for me. A blond guy...." or whatever, just seems strange to offer description for no reason. Also, him going on about how he only drives in his own little area there, doesn't venture out away from the shops right by Sutton Place to go to other parts of the city. Also, him talking about how they would tease her by asking where has Caylee been lately. Why would that have been something to tease with?

He doesn't seem to have objected to her bringing groceries from her mother's fridge. MOO

One thing that struck me in his speech mannerisms, in the first interview he repeatedly said "her" when he meant "his", talking about guys. Then in this interview everytime he wants to say "her" he hesitates and says "the" instead. Unique, that's all. That's a bit odd the way he admits he and his roommates would tease her until she would cry. Whatever floats your boat I guess. All JMO

I think there was just that one tiny supplement to the first interview, like one line, remember, where he admitted to LE that he was the one who used the shovel to break the lock on the shed to get the gas cans out?

It's so weird, seems like it would be so much easier to just borrow a can or get a cheap can. Also, that they just left the car the second time at Amscott. It's out of gas so let's just leave it there, period. Weird. Boy, he stammered a lot telling the tale. And the way when they asked if she gave a description of the guy who pushed the car for her, he said, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she said he was African American." Maybe she did but it seems odd, "Yeah, a black guy pushed the car up here for me." Seems strange someone would supply that description but I guess you never know. Also, him going on about how he only drives in his own little area there, doesn't venture out away from the shops right by Sutton Place to go to other parts of the city. Also, him talking about how they would tease her by asking where has Caylee been lately. That's weird.

He doesn't seem to have objected to her bringing food from her mother's fridge. MOO

One weird thing about his speech mannerisms, in the first interview he repeatedly said "her" when he meant "his", talking about guys. Then in this interview everytime he wants to say "her" he hesitates and says "the" instead. Unique, that's all. That's a bit odd the way he admits he and his roommates would tease her until she would cry. Whatever floats your boat I guess. All JMO

I think Tony's latest interview felt a little lost in translation-- I think this one ESPECIALLY would be more easy to understand if we could hear the audio-- I hope they release it!

On my TV the steady tears running from the eyes was really clear, the wiping and looking at the tears on the fingertips was unusual. It was like she was trying to erase every tear and staring at her fingertips very hard to keep her composure, like she shouldn't be crying. (Unlike the boo hoo fake crying face she put on for a few seconds during the first arrest hearing, the one with a big frown and grimace but no tears.) Like we posted way back, it was like she was searching in the tears for something. Like looking for an answer, where is it? Very strange.

I think you're right, it's a little hard to follow due to the driving directions interrupting throughout the conversation. It will be better in audio.

LE mentioned three prior interviews with AL to AL on this transcript. I have only seen one other interview with AL. Are they still holding onto the other two?

Oh, I see what you mean, three prior. In that case there's one I still haven't seen, too.

Well I didn't see a steady stream of tears on the Grand Jury day, but I did see a few- maybe one or two. She prolly pulled on a couple of her own nose hairs to pull those off. If those tears were real tears of sadness, the sadness she was feeling was only for herself and the fact that she was going back to the Orange Co. Jail. She seemed very concerned that any wetness from those two or three tears was going to smudge her makeup. What was the wierd fixation she had looking at her fingers? Was she seeing how much wetness she squeezed out? JMO, but I think all her tears are crocodile tears.

Also, him talking about how they would tease her by asking where has Caylee been lately. Why would that have been something to tease with?

He didn't say they teased her about Caylee, he said they teased her and she would cry (probably about his moving to NY). Then, in his rambling way, he compared those crying jags to her casualness when they asked where Caylee was all those times. He was saying she had no emotion when she spoke of Caylee "with the nanny", "with my mother". The point he was trying to drive home was that KC was very upset when he said he would leave the state, but had no signs of worry or anything when speaking of the daughter he now knew had been "missing" all that time.

I agree, it's a very difficult interview to follow because of all the uh, um, huh, hmmm stuff plus the telephone conversations and the driving instructions. :crazy:

This interview was ALL over the place. I need to go through it line by line and make my own paragraphs on each thing they spoke about!

Sheesh, more work! LOL

We need the audio!

:crazy:

I think AL thought Casey was taking the relationship WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.
They had been "dating" for a few months. I don't think he was as into her as she was into him. I think he was trying to tease, in a friend way, to get her to lay off the "heavy" relationship stuff.

People constantly say "Why didn't he do this? Why didn't he do that?" Well, for the same reason that Caylee wasn't there much...he probably didn't want a serious relationship with Casey, definitely didn't want to be a father figure to Caylee, and thought of Casey more of a spring/summer lay while he finished some courses.
I am sure Casey knew this and was trying to get AL to "change"...the way lots of women want their relationships to progress when the other partner just wants a low key dating thing....

AL didn't go buy gas for Casey etc, because that that point, he may not have felt that was a role for him and that she needed to take care of her crap on her own. Who knows? But then again, she makes it clear in the gas incident that she liked doing things for herself, so who knows? Maybe he just wanted to stay out of it because they were ONLY dating and not in a serious relationship.

Does anyone else find it odd that TL noticed no smell coming from the trunk? Wouldn't it have smelled by then?

Does anyone else find it odd that TL noticed no smell coming from the trunk? Wouldn't it have smelled by then?

I thought this was odd, too. But, IIRC he tells LE that all he smelled was the gas (paraphrasing). If you're filling a gas tank would it overpower the smell of decomposition :confused: Maybe??

Hey, Bond, thanks for the pings map of the car location.
*snipped*

Your welcome, ak. I'll update it later today to show where Tony picked Casey up as she walked down Chickasaw (south of Black Mesa Dr. across from the church).

Well I didn't see a steady stream of tears on the Grand Jury day, but I did see a few- maybe one or two. She prolly pulled on a couple of her own nose hairs to pull those off. If those tears were real tears of sadness, the sadness she was feeling was only for herself and the fact that she was going back to the Orange Co. Jail. She seemed very concerned that any wetness from those two or three tears was going to smudge her makeup. What was the wierd fixation she had looking at her fingers? Was she seeing how much wetness she squeezed out? JMO, but I think all her tears are crocodile tears.

Pulled on her nose hair? Ouch! Funny, but ouch!

Seriously, I didn't see a steady stream of tears either. I think I saw one, but that was about it.

Freaky that the car ran out of gas where the streets "Cascade (Casey), Anthony Lane, and Killian (killer)" intersect.

I know, I know... quit reading into this so much!!! (sorry!)

I, too, find it weird that he didn't smell the decomp that day. Maybe the gas fumes covered it some.... maybe she had recently did major cleaning overhaul and the smell hadn't taken over again..... yet.

Thanks again BondJamesBond for the GRRRRREAT WORK !
It sure helps me to understand... You are very helpful and
Smart & I appreciate your hard work !
God Bless !
jjgram

*** Helping to CONTINUE to Seek ~ Justice~ for
Little ANGEL ~ CAYLEE ~ Murdered at the young age of 2 years old...
JUNE 2008 !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still can't figure out why she called Tony to drive across town to pick her up from running out of gas when she was so close to home. Why not just walk home, get the gas cans, and walk back herself to fill up the car? Lord knows she's lazy, but still -- Why take the risk of Tony smelling the trunk when it wasn't necessary? She sure didn't want George anywhere near the trunk. Maybe she needed Tony to break the lock on the shed, who knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back