2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this alleged Casey sighting is WFTV's revenge on Baez? :waitasec:
No. I don't think one has a thing to do with the other as far as they are concerned in running this story.

However, it appears that Baez would love to discredit them every chance he gets and probably more now than ever. ;)

No. I don't think one has a thing to do with the other as far as they are concerned in running this story.

However, it appears that Baez would love to discredit them every chance he gets and probably more now than ever. ;)

What was Baez's reaction to this story?

The more we get into this witness and this sighting...the more people want to desperately tear him down. It tells me we are on the right track and should keep digging for more information here. ;)

Did anyone ever find that photo of Casey with a mark on her forehead?! We need to look for it.

Also on those photos taken in the same area, notice there is a piece of material which looks to be either a baby/child blanket or sleeper. It has dark blue or black outlines of what appear to be sock monkeys on it with white boots (not the brown sock monkeys). Maybe we could track down this while we are at it! I would like to find one similar to see first what it is (was) and maybe figure out where they are sold. I cannot think of a valid reason for a child's blanket or sleeper to be out in the woods in this particular area. It wouldn't be a good picnic spot or a place for them to be playing.

exactamundo. some folks seem to be quite anxious about this particular guy, hmmm...

about the bump on the head, though. i listened to his clip a few times and not sure if he said she did hit herself or *almost* hit. that wasn't clear to me. anyway, i could tell by his insistence and frustration he really, really wanted someone to listen to his story. i believe he is telling the truth and giving his impressions to the best of his ability.

I have hit my head like that too, rushing. I would like to see that picture you mentioned too SS with the mark on her head. I have no idea where to look for it?
It could be in any of her photos in the bar/party pics which were taken after June 16th.

I received an email from WFTV today (in response to comments I left them on their website), here's what they said:

Hi Janis:

Thank you very much for the feedback and kind words. We'll continue to
aggressively follow this tragic story.

Craig Mazer
WFTV.com

Interesting! I'm not from around the area, so I don't know the reputations of local networks-- but I never got the impression WFTV was "tabloid-y" --?
I hope WFTV channels their aggression into rooting Todd Black out of his hole!...and finds the answers to so many other questions surrounding this case!

AA:The only kind of people that I know of that go hunting for steel and copper are tweakers! I am not saying he is, but I am just saying kind of odd.

I first thoughts also, AA. Not saying he is, but seemed odd to me also!

exactamundo. some folks seem to be quite anxious about this particular guy, hmmm...

about the bump on the head, though. i listened to his clip a few times and not sure if he said she did hit herself or *almost* hit. that wasn't clear to me. anyway, i could tell by his insistence and frustration he really, really wanted someone to listen to his story. i believe he is telling the truth and giving his impressions to the best of his ability.

I feel the same way jenny, I think the man is honestly trying to help and give the info that he can concerning that day. I swear I am so glad I never seen Casey, I would hate to have come forward with info then put under the microscope for doing so. Who knows if there are other people that may have seen something but don't want to become involved with the circus.

I hope WFTV follows this witness and the company's search party closely. I would like nothing better than for them to get the exclusive if someone does happen upon Caylee. It would serve as poetic justice in so many ways.

Interesting! I'm not from around the area, so I don't know the reputations of local networks-- but I never got the impression WFTV was "tabloid-y" --?
I hope WFTV channels their aggression into rooting Todd Black out of his hole!...and finds the answers to so many other questions surrounding this case!

I'm in the Pacific NW, but I always check the WFTV website for news first thing in the morning before I even check my local news anymore. I love how they full-on say and report the things the other stations just tip-toe around, and they really seem to want to get to the TRUTH about what happened to Caylee.

I hope WFTV follows this witness and the company's search party closely. I would like nothing better than for them to get the exclusive if someone does happen upon Caylee. It would serve as poetic justice in so many ways.

Yes it would, and I do hope so too!

I feel the same way jenny, I think the man is honestly trying to help and give the info that he can concerning that day. I swear I am so glad I never seen Casey, I would hate to have come forward with info then put under the microscope for doing so. Who knows if there are other people that may have seen something but don't want to become involved with the circus.

sami, yup. I think he's kinda brave. He's put himself out there for ridicule but he's determined to tell his story. Agreed, he doesn't look like Mr. Yuppie and I'm sure his life hasn't been easy. He's been torn down for no reason that I can understand.

I like a news organization with some balls, personally.

I like a news organization with some balls, personally.
Big brass ones are always helpful to get to the bottom of any story, imo. It is what Journalism is lacking today. Ask the tough questions and get the right answers which lead to the truth. There is not enough of that anymore.

If WFTV keeps digging into the story...maybe we will finally have some answers in this case.

I hope Nancy brings this "star" witness on her show tonight. SS, I've seen all those pictures in that link, and not ONE is taken from the road pointed into the area where the bridge is.

I'm in the Pacific NW, but I always check the WFTV website for news first thing in the morning before I even check my local news anymore. I love how they full-on say and report the things the other stations just tip-toe around, and they really seem to want to get to the TRUTH about what happened to Caylee.

I like WFTV too! When Baez booted, WFTV, it made me feel like WFTV is the channel to watch in this case! And I can relate, I don't even read my local news? And I have blackberry shortcuts to all the Orlando-area sites -- it alarms my friends.

I hope Nancy brings this "star" witness on her show tonight. SS, I've seen all those pictures in that link, and not ONE is taken from the road pointed into the area where the bridge is.
Did the guy say they didn't drive across the bridge? You can see things pretty clearly from there it looks to me.

Does anyone have a picture that was shot FROM THE ROAD shooting into the woods and at the bridge that Casey was "supposedly" seen at?

I guess I don't understand your perspective, Deb?! You are talking about Boggy Creek Road...yes?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman