2008.10.16 WFTV reports NEW witness list #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read Paladine's post on page 2, #36?
It's very interesting.

:banghead::waitasec::woohoo:
I stumbled upon this quote earlier today (see below) and it made we wonder about the water aspect....it also made me realize the power of the subconscious mind and how people do things that seem arbitrary and random, but in reality they are from some hidden place in our psyche.

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

Sometimes you just have more tears than words.......

I absolutely believe AT LEAST that this guy THINKS he saw her! He is very adamant, very excited, very very detailed...I mean, why would he say he saw her almost bump her head...I don't know, but something about this guy really make me believe him. And I don't think that it's just hope. ANd keep in mind, just because the straw hat doesn't SOUND like Casey, she's also not the brightest bulb in the closet and who knows what "disguise" she would come up with to hide her identity. I don't think that the straw hat means it's not her...

I just had a thought. A straw hat like that DOES sound like something Cindy would wear. Could she have used her hat?

IMO. The guy he describes fit someone like LA because if you notice TL dresses more on the baggy pants/hip hop style. In most of his pics he is wearing his DBC shirt. In one he has on a dress shirt but only because little miss KC was dressed up at Fusian.

This is out there but...I keep wondering if Casey has come clean w/her family and there is an explanation as to why she won't talk. They didn't believe the lies we heard on the jail calls but all of a sudden they all turned, 100%. So for fun let's assume for a moment this guys story is credible and then go way out there and say part of Casey's story is true.

Could this well dress guy be someone making her do something? Maybe this well dressed guy Killed Caylee in front of Casey, told her if she ever told anyone he would murder her entire family. She watched him kill Caylee and knows he's not kidding. That would explain her being afraid to talk.

My thinking is this..Casey is stealing and lying to everyone. She has friends that are doing drugs so there must be connections to dealers. She likes to impress her friends. Is it possible she was cutting deals, like giving up sex for drugs so she could supply her friends? You know, acting cool like she had important connections and lots of money to buy the drugs. She supplies and everyone loves her!

She goes in the back room with dealer dude, maybe apt at sawgrass to do the deed, leaving Caylee in the living room with crack heads in the house. Hears Caylee crying and wants to stop what she is doing and go to Caylee. Dealer Dude gets mad being in the middle of , YOU KNOW, and tells Casey NO. Casey fights to go to Caylee, so he teaches her he's the boss, grabs Caylee and kills her in front of Casey. Now this dealer has..a dead baby in his drug house. He makes Casey pick her up, put her in a bag and carry her to the trunk. Makes Casey do everything so his prints/DNA are not around. Has Casey carry little Caylee to her trunk and put her in.

He then dictates the cover up (hence the script would have a little truth). Makes Casey bury her and he hangs out and makes sure she does the deed. Tells her to make up a story, like a kidnapping and better not lead back to him or her friends and family all get the ax.

Wouldn't explain why they still think or swear she is alive though. Maybe they are saying that because they are scared if the cops find Caylee, scary dealer dude will come back for them. I don't know I couldn't make it work with a Caylee alive theory.

This is out there but...I keep wondering if Casey has come clean w/her family and there is an explanation as to why she won't talk. They didn't believe the lies we heard on the jail calls but all of a sudden they all turned, 100%. So for fun let's assume for a moment this guys story is credible and then go way out there and say part of Casey's story is true.

Could this well dress guy be someone making her do something? Maybe this well dressed guy Killed Caylee in front of Casey, told her if she ever told anyone he would murder her entire family. She watched him kill Caylee and knows he's not kidding. That would explain her being afraid to talk.

My thinking is this..Casey is stealing and lying to everyone. She has friends that are doing drugs so there must be connections to dealers. She likes to impress her friends. Is it possible she was cutting deals, like giving up sex for drugs so she could supply her friends? You know, acting cool like she had important connections and lots of money to buy the drugs. She supplies and everyone loves her!

She goes in the back room with dealer dude, maybe apt at sawgrass to do the deed, leaving Caylee in the living room with crack heads in the house. Hears Caylee crying and wants to stop what she is doing and go to Caylee. Dealer Dude gets mad being in the middle of , YOU KNOW, and tells Casey NO. Casey fights to go to Caylee, so he teaches her he's the boss, grabs Caylee and kills her in front of Casey. Now this dealer has..a dead baby in his drug house. He makes Casey pick her up, put her in a bag and carry her to the trunk. Makes Casey do everything so his prints/DNA are not around. Has Casey carry little Caylee to the her trunk put her in.

He then dictates the cover up (hence the script would have a little truth). Makes Casey bury her and he hangs out and makes sure she does the deed. Tells her to make up a story, like a kidnapping and better not lead back to him or her friends and family all get the ax.

Wouldn't explain why they still think or swear she is alive though. Maybe they are saying that because they are scared if the cops find Caylee, scary dealer dude will come back for them. I don't know I couldn't make it work with a Caylee alive theory.

She went out and partied. She shopped for beer. I'm not buying it. No one's that good of an actress.

She went out and partied. She shopped for beer. I'm not buying it. No one's that good of an actress.

Me either. The only one who thought she was that important was Casey herself. :behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

At the end of their noon newscast I caught this:

"Tonight at 6, a NEW eyewitness has come forward with a bizarre new tale, saying that HE saw Casey emerge from some Orange County woods carrying a shovel."

This seems of questionable credibility? If they believed him, seems like they would be out checking the spot out with LE, and why hold it until the 6 PM newscast? Why not 5 PM? For ratings only, it would seem.

Still, it seems threadworthy, so we can pick apart whatever he says.

That's creepy and the thought of it makes me soooo sick!!! :(

Looking on google maps, I think I see the area and the bridge...not sure tho. Can anyone figure out where exactly he was in the video?

Seriously, I have a map that shows Boggy Creek Road, the railroad tracks just off the road and a body of water with a bridge. Can I send you the link of the map so you can post it?

Someone early mentioned the bag that was in Casey's trunk with the pizza & the maggots in it. It was according to Mr. B. from the tow yard a garbage type bag with yellow handles on it. I took that to mean the type you put in a kitchen gabage can, the kind with the draw strings that become handles when you close it up. I had though form the first interview that was done that he ment a white shopping typing bag.
This guy on the news show mentioned a bag too. He didn't say what kind did he? I might have missed it.

I don't think that has any relevance to this thread at all other than the mention of a man. It should probably go to the theory thread instead. :)

OK if you look on that map from the link above...then go SE on BCR towards the Access Rd. about halfway there are the RR tracks, a bridge, and that long narrow strip of canal where it looks like they were shooting that video from. I don't see any other place which has those same elements.

thanks, I see where you're talking about.

She goes in the back room with dealer dude, maybe apt at sawgrass to do the deed, leaving Caylee in the living room with crack heads in the house. Hears Caylee crying and wants to stop what she is doing and go to Caylee. Dealer Dude gets mad being in the middle of , YOU KNOW, and tells Casey NO. Casey fights to go to Caylee, so he teaches her he's the boss, grabs Caylee and kills her in front of Casey. Now this dealer has..a dead baby in his drug house. He makes Casey pick her up, put her in a bag and carry her to the trunk. Makes Casey do everything so his prints/DNA are not around. Has Casey carry little Caylee to her trunk and put her in.

So SCARY DEALER DUDE got on KC computer and researched chloroform, ZFG, and missing childrens sites? Just a thought :)

Anyone recall seeing a photo of Cindy with sunglasses while outside with Caylee? What color were they?

Coley, I've found that I agree with everything you post. Great minds, right? You are so right...that is exactly what I thought! First, I thought GA, then...no (because I am of the camp that thinks GA is the only innocent) and then it hit me! LA is always dressed "nicely" everytime we see (correction SAW) him...
IMO. The guy he describes fit someone like LA because if you notice TL dresses more on the baggy pants/hip hop style. In most of his pics he is wearing his DBC shirt. In one he has on a dress shirt but only because little miss KC was dressed up at Fusian.

It would be great if new witness guy would give us a real description of the man. Was he older or younger? Was he gray headed or dark headed? :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478