2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and why would someone whose losing thier house to foreclosure as its reported they were spending money on pavers ??

The Anthony's didn't tell LE, during their initial search, that they had re-done the backyard, moving a big plant and putting in pavers. A NEIGHBOR reported it to a newsperson, who called the Sheriff's office to ask if they were aware of this. The Sheriff deputy said no. They went back out and searched the backyard, with the dogs. During the search, LE asked George if he knew anything about a depression in the yard. George said he had never seen it before.:bang:

I wonder where all the $$$$$$$ is coming from for these high priced attorneys and Kobi must be getting a pretty penny to make such a fool of himself on national TV

respectfully snipped and bolded by me

When you prostitute yourself and say things you do not believe it means that somewhere down the line the pendulum has got to swing back. He better be prepared to duck.

Also, I am wondering if they found cadaver fluid in any of the dirt in the backyard. Specifically in the sandbox or inside the playhouse. Evidence presented at trial is probably going to overwhelming and sickening. I will not be surprised if the jury foreman jumps the rail and tries to give her a beatdown.

I see this differently, as a good thing for the prosecution.

Obe-less-Kobi will be going up against Dr. Arpad Vass and Dr. Bass.

If Wecht, Perper or Lee signed on, I mighta been concerned. He is the budget rental, not the Hertz Gold.

I reckon Park Dietz is available

Sorry if the post offended you - I did not enjoy doing that research; however, it answers many of the questions that have been posed on this thread tonight.

Mods are welcome to delete it if they find it inappropriate.:rolleyes:

I wasn't offended. I thought it was really interesting, although morbidly so.
I just couldn't resist the comment(it just popped into my little head), then I thought better of it and deleted the post, but not in time I guess.

I'm not offended by anything that isn't a personal attack.
I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea. Your post was VERY informative.

Sorry if the post offended you - I did not enjoy doing that research; however, it answers many of the questions that have been posed on this thread tonight.

Mods are welcome to delete it if they find it inappropriate.:rolleyes:

I appreciate the information and thank you for providing it for those interested.

I actually read something last week that made me think about the empty container of Arm & Hammer detergent found in the trunk. I read that the best way to dispose of a body involves putting it in a sealed container with detergent, a small amount of water and then heating it. Apparently this separates the soft tissue from bone and then dissolves it. I guess this is something taxidermists do. I don't know if this is something Casey did or why the detergent bottle was in the trunk-- but I wondered if her CSI-loving mind had also heard that laundry detergent is a key to pulling off the "Perfect Murder" ugh. creepy thoughts.

IMO it's possible that all they have is Caylee's hair in the trunk. Which means that LE can say that the hair in the trunk along with the smell "indicates" that Caylee's body was in the trunk.
I'm tired of "indications" and will be thrilled when the actual facts come out so we can stop speculating.

I believe that LE said they have hair, a stain and dirt.

"A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2’s Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee’s dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee’s."

How could KC deal with all this decomposition of her dauthter and move that body so many times. It makes me sick. I wrote in another thread that I felt sorry for KC and I did at the time until I heard that they found body fluids on the trash bag in the trunk, that did it for me. When I was watching NG tonight I was actually flipping KC off, which I know is so immature, but I just cannot stand what she did. Killing her daughter is bad enough, but to move the body, dispose of that poor innocent child the way she did and then go strut her stuff like nothing ever happened is far beyond my comprehension. This has been one emotional case and I go from one feeling to another but I have never stopped feeling for that beautiful little girl Caylee who is so prescious and lovable and did not deserve what happened to her. I heard a saying the other day that helped me deal with this "Sometimes God needs our Angels more than we do". She is an angel that has touched so many people that she will never know, but she does. God Bless Caylee

I might not remember this perfectly, but I thought LP was the one that talked about body fluids being on the bag and he came up with that because he thinks maggots only form on dead bodies. The trash bag with the maggots on the outside was in a trash dumpster and I believe it was almost trash pick up day which means it was likely full of all kinds of icky stuff.
He surmised that maggots were on the outside of the bag because it had been next to Caylee's body.

I wasn't offended. I thought it was really interesting, although morbidly so.
I just couldn't resist the comment(it just popped into my little head), then I thought better of it and deleted the post, but not in time I guess.

I'm not offended by anything that isn't a personal attack.
I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea. Your post was VERY informative.

I edited my response so it didn't sound so harsh. I agree that this is a very morbid subject and when you're as old as I am....that's not good....:eek:

I don't believe Caylee was in the trunk for 11 days.

If you go back and read the older posts, you'll see that she was driving her friends cars for several of those days. I absolutely believe she was in the trunk for 11 days. Caylee disappeared on the 16th. KC claimed she got rid of the smell on the 27th. In my book, that's 11 days.

I might not remember this perfectly, but I thought LP was the one that talked about body fluids being on the bag and he came up with that because he thinks maggots only form on dead bodies. The trash bag with the maggots on the outside was in a trash dumpster and I believe it was almost trash pick up day which means it was likely full of all kinds of icky stuff.
He surmised that maggots were on the outside of the bag because it had been next to Caylee's body.

He actually said there was decomp body fluid on the outside of the bag but that's LP. That didn't come from LE, so I'll wait until trial to see that before I'm convinced he actually knew that for sure.

I believe that LE said they have hair, a stain and dirt.

"A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2’s Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee’s dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee’s."

I would be more convinced if the stain was proven to be decomp fluid. I'm just not sure of the air and hair. I guess I'm a skeptic, bit I need to know who the lead investigator was and the names of the 'sources' before I deem them credible.
The fact that Casey didn't report her missing is still the most damaging thing in my mind and also the biggest indicator that she did something to her.

I would be more convinced if the stain was proven to be decomp fluid. I'm just not sure of the air and hair. I guess I'm a skeptic, bit I need to know who the lead investigator was and the names of the 'sources' before I deem them credible.
The fact that Casey didn't report her missing is still the most damaging thing in my mind and also the biggest indicator that she did something to her.

The whole story is one big lie. That does it for me.

I edited my response so it didn't sound so harsh. I agree that this is a very morbid subject and when you're as old as I am....that's not good....:eek:

Let's forget that subject for now. Not a good thing to think about before bed.

You can still buy chloroform. Look at Fisher Science company online. Not sure if they sell to just anyone = you have to open an account and probably justify why you want to buy it. My guess is an individual would have a hard time buying it from a legitimate source. But businesses and schools probably could justify the use of it. It is not illegal

I recall Nancy G's had one of her "assistants" attempt and succeed in buying it in just a matter of a few minutes...

If you go back and read the older posts, you'll see that she was driving her friends cars for several of those days. I absolutely believe she was in the trunk for 11 days. Caylee disappeared on the 16th. KC claimed she got rid of the smell on the 27th. In my book, that's 11 days.

I think so too. I think she may have considered trying to bury her in her parents yard and found out she would be there for HOURS and doing HARD labor to get her in deep enough not to be discovered, and so she put her back in the trunk...THAT or she "stashed" her there in the yard for a couple of days-like until she borrowed that shovel from the neighbor, and THEN put her in the trunk until she got rid of her on the 26/27th.

I recall Nancy G's had one of her "assistants" attempt and succeed in buying it in just a matter of a few minutes...

Is it just me or does NG seem strangely dedicated in making sure we can all get our hands on some chloroform?! I couldn't believe it when she kept repeating the recipes over and over tonight. I enjoyed how the FBI man looked really frazzled and started urgently explaining how unstable and dangerous the mixing process would be. Such a weird part of the show...

I appreciate the information and thank you for providing it for those interested.

I actually read something last week that made me think about the empty container of Arm & Hammer detergent found in the trunk. I read that the best way to dispose of a body involves putting it in a sealed container with detergent, a small amount of water and then heating it. Apparently this separates the soft tissue from bone and then dissolves it. I guess this is something taxidermists do. I don't know if this is something Casey did or why the detergent bottle was in the trunk-- but I wondered if her CSI-loving mind had also heard that laundry detergent is a key to pulling off the "Perfect Murder" ugh. creepy thoughts.

Thanks, Nancy...

Where did the Arm & Hammer detergent in the trunk info come from? Guess I missed that. My husband does taxidermy work and he uses Borax to rub into the skin which preserves and leaves it pliable. Never heard of the detergent boiling method....he wouldn't go for that I don't think. lol

I think that a body keeps decomposing and our body is something like 90% water (stayed home from school on science class days)

Yeah-if she had waited much longer she would have basically had a bag of "mush" and I know that is so awful and gruesome, but nonetheless it is the reality of the matter as horrible as it is. She HAD to have placed her inside of something at some point in all of this, or there would have been a MESS inside of that trunk-a horrible, horrible mess...

Thanks, Nancy...

Where did the Arm & Hammer detergent in the trunk info come from? Guess I missed that. My husband does taxidermy work and he uses Borax to rub into the skin which preserves and leaves it pliable. Never heard of the detergent boiling method....he wouldn't go for that I don't think. lol

The Arm & Hammer was mentioned a lot early on-- George talked about it a lot in interviews when the Anthony's were advancing the "pizza smell" theory. Like in this article, he tells the public how to replicate the environment in Casey's trunk "You need to put some pizza, pizza box, an Arm and Hammer laundry detergent container, put it in a bag, a kitchen bag about 18 inches tall..."

That's interesting re: taxidermy-- I don't know much about it. When I was little, my grandpa had a bunch of taxidermied pheasants and I took the prettiest feathers off of all of them and told my grandpa I needed to do this because hunting is mean. Bad, bad child hahaha. :chicken:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back