2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah-if she had waited much longer she would have basically had a bag of "mush" and I know that is so awful and gruesome, but nonetheless it is the reality of the matter as horrible as it is. She HAD to have placed her inside of something at some point in all of this, or there would have been a MESS inside of that trunk-a horrible, horrible mess...

I totally agree with this if she was there for 11 days supposedly, which I can't quite absorb, but LE said before the GJ hearing that they can even tell what position her body was laying in inside the trunk. That would rule out a container?

The Arm & Hammer was mentioned a lot early on-- George talked about it a lot in interviews when the Anthony's were advancing the "pizza smell" theory. Like in this article, he tells the public how to replicate the environment in Casey's trunk "You need to put some pizza, pizza box, an Arm and Hammer laundry detergent container, put it in a bag, a kitchen bag about 18 inches tall..."

That's interesting re: taxidermy-- I don't know much about it. When I was little, my grandpa had a bunch of taxidermied pheasants and I took the prettiest feathers off of all of them and told my grandpa I needed to do this because hunting is mean. Bad, bad child hahaha. :chicken:

That's a great story....loved it - My Granddads, Dad...everybody always hunted (initially for food) so I've been around the hunting thing forever; I'm not much into the taxidermy thing, though. Husband usually does that when I'm at work.

Thanks so much for the link to the pizza experiment(s), Arm & Hammer, etc. Now, I thought I had kept up with most details of this case - but, I missed that completely.

The Anthony's didn't tell LE, during their initial search, that they had re-done the backyard, moving a big plant and putting in pavers. A NEIGHBOR reported it to a newsperson, who called the Sheriff's office to ask if they were aware of this. The Sheriff deputy said no. They went back out and searched the backyard, with the dogs. During the search, LE asked George if he knew anything about a depression in the yard. George said he had never seen it before.:bang:

When my friends Mom died I was sitting by her hospital bed and at the moment of death all her body fluids released the moment she died. I kinda think the cadaver dog picked up on body fluids at the Anthony's house. That's why I think Caylee died in the backyard. Then I think the other cadaver dog picked up on the decomposition of the traces of the body fluids transferred to the car, the stain, hair, etc. that was in the car. If Casey had Caylee in multiple trash bags she might have had her in the car for 11 days. (God forbid)

After reading about de-comp and considering:
The Florida heat
130 degrees in trunk
Baby Caylee's small size

I believe the smell could have been very noticeable within the first 24 hours along with seepage and everything else that goes with it.

That car probably still reeks. I can not even begin to imagine how KC (or anyone else for that matter) could have done such a horrible thing and how the A's can continue to deny the obvious.

just playing devil's advocate......... i think she may have returned from burying her and thrown her own clothes on the ground and jumped in the pool. she may have also thrown some of her clothes in the pool, trying to get rid of the smell from Caylee's body and destroy evidence. maybe that is why the dog's hit the backyard. until this goes to trial it is hard to speculate.

Like maybe the grey pin-striped slacks and white shirt?

Aren't there things you can put under your nose to make you not smell. Don't detectives use this? IDK reaching here but I've been pondering the same thing as you!

All the ones I know used Vick's Metholatim jelly. Right under the nose.

If it's true that Casey can shop at the commissary, she must be having a good time - shopping seems to be second nature to her.

Yeah... shopping with other people's money. (GA and the bail bondsman)

If these people would donate to TES instead of her commissary account we might be getting somewhere.

:furious:

"there was never a time when I was going to give her the house, a long time ago, I was going to sell it to her because I couldn't afford the mortgage note'' CA

Now, really. Is it me?

I do think the car had to be at least washed on the exterior ~ it just seemed too clean looking under the lights inside the crime lab garage. MOO

ITA.......the car looks way to clean @ the crime lab...not like a car thats been sitting in a tow yard a couple weeks & more.

I also remember their statements. I'm just saying that they would try and deny that ever did any search in their yard.
just like Cindy did a 360 about the decomp smell in the car, it became rotten pizza.:confused:

Yep, they prolly would try to deny (again).....I was just saying, as long as the 'talking heads' are paying for these interviews, it would be nice to hear them ask the A's some of the tough questions.

LOL....seems to me like CA is writing her own 'script' re: any interviews she gives, these days.

I think this was it.........

KC had a fight with her Mom

She called Tony & asked to stay over

Tony said sure but not to bring Caylee

KC then put Caylee in the trunk with a Chloroform soaked rag over her mouth

This theory is fine but we do show her pings at (or around) the Anthony home until about 4 in the afternoon on the 16th. So it looks like she did not bolt to TonE's on the 15th.

I don't think she was. She was driving it on the 18th, we have a witness to that. Tony took her for gas cans on the 20th, so she supposedly was driving then. The next time we hear about her driving it is the 27th, drop off date. I think the odor got so bad around the 25th that she knew she had to get rid of it before someone got curious. We know she drove Tony's jeep a couple of times before the NY trip and she came to the house and took Cindy's car (I wonder if this is the day the neighbor says he heard Casey but saw another vehicle).

Let's not forget the neighbor saw the car backed in 2/3 times also.....& GA saw the car on the 24th.

I'm beginning to think the 4 gal. of gas she stole on the 20th was all the gas that she used until the 27th.

I sure hope LE has questioned Tony more about the car on the 20th....like where it was, & what it smelled like.

NG shouldn't even have him on there anymore! The man can't give a straight answer or an intelligent one. He's on the KC train now!:furious:

Re: Kobi

Maybe NG is keeping him on so that if he goes to Court and starts spouting nonsense there will be some good transcripts and prior statements made in this case to use to "impeach" or "contradict" him. :)

Or maybe it's just that she may have a contract with Kobi to use him on her show for a certain amount of time. I really don't know. NG seems to like to have characters on who are adverse to her position so that she can "yell" at them.

I really cannot believe Kobe just said the cloroform was an accident of spilled bleach and beer or wine. That has to be the most outrageous thing I have ever heard.:crazy:

Yes, and if he goes on the stand, and, if deemed admissible, these prior statements could come back to nip him.

"there was never a time when I was going to give her the house, a long time ago, I was going to sell it to her because I couldn't afford the mortgage note'' CA

Now, really. Is it me?

Yes, it's all you. Obviously you can't jump on board the crazy train to see how reasonable it would be to sell a house like theirs to an unemployed teenager/young woman. My gosh, Dots. Where is your belief in the goodness of others?????

Something else that keeps bothing me too is that in LA's interview that they keep playing clips of....He makes it a point to say that smelling the car was the FIRST time he's smelled it......

I KNOW! It seemed to me to be an unnecessary bit of information. No one asked him if he'd ever smelled that before.

Thanks, Nancy...

Where did the Arm & Hammer detergent in the trunk info come from? Guess I missed that. My husband does taxidermy work and he uses Borax to rub into the skin which preserves and leaves it pliable. Never heard of the detergent boiling method....he wouldn't go for that I don't think. lol

Arm & Hammer came the George's lips during an interview when they were talking about the PIZZA in the trunk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back