2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller- can hair samples be tested for chlorine? Koby says yes

but if she swam in the pool her hair would have chlorine right ?
Why dont they drain the pool and see if there is any of cayless hair in it and see if it has the death band on it . THat would show she was dead in the pool right ? or doesn the band form later after youve been dead awhile?

I don't think GA would have set teh gas cans in the yard - he would have put them back in the shed or left them in the garage. jmo I believe the shed where they were kept were in the side yard, not the back yard
I don't think it's the same area of the yard the dogs hit on either. It seemed more consistent with Caylee's body having been put in the yard, or at least having been there at some time even for a short time, before being put in the car trunk. MOO

Something else that keeps bothing me too is that in LA's interview that they keep playing clips of....He makes it a point to say that smelling the car was the FIRST time he's smelled it......

I believe the smell of gasoline would interfere with the dogs hitting on decomp. Remember the leaking leaf blower that soaked the boat cover in Peterson case. Empty gas cans still smell like gasoline if gasoline were in the cans.
No, I don't think the smell of gas would interfere with cadaver dogs in the yard.

However, the search I am talking about is the one done by GA and CA when they were looking for Caylee in their backyard. They looked under the playhouse, IIRC.

but if she swam in the pool her hair would have chlorine right ?
Why dont they drain the pool and see if there is any of cayless hair in it and see if it has the death band on it . THat would show she was dead in the pool right ? or doesn the band form later after youve been dead awhile?
It would only take a few minutes for Casey to have held her head underwater and drowned her. And by Cindy's admission, Caylee had been in the pool that weekend, so it's possible she had chlorine on her hair before death too depending when she died and if her hair had been washed in the meantime.

Kobe!!!! Give it up!
the dog might have found a friend, some kind of scent that turned him on?
What??? GMAB!

Yeah that was most brilliant quote from Kobe to date!:doh::laugh:

He must be reading TB's press releases. LOL

She needs to find a way out of the contract, if he is under one to appear on the show. Kob needs to be gone as he adds nothing to the panel or the discussions.

yeah, SS, but if he keeps yammering about the squirrel (oops I mean dog conspiracy) then when he gets into the witness chair his words can come back to haunt him! I just keep thinking about all of Phil Spector's experts! They looked like idiots, and Henwy Wee hasn't been around lately, has he?

I hope Kobi is making enough on this case to retire..If he continues to act like such an azz he might have to retire

Talking about KC's luxury items in the big house, like

loungerie

BBQ- chicken

nacho cheese dip

Vaginal cream

Shrimp cocktail

cards

make up

oil moisturizer

bras
Vaginal cream?:eek:
What the heck kind of vaginal cream? And why would she need it?

I think GA suspected something way before it came to light. He was a cop, they are naturally suspicious. He also seems to be so meticulous with the yard and garage that he would notice anything moved, taken or disturbed in any way. It seems LP and TM seem to know more than what they are saying on TV, LP can hardly contain himself.

Dogs can hit on a dead body smell within 10 minutes of death. The smell does start within hours if not refrigerated.

If a person dies it's going to take more than a couple of hours before "The Smell Of Death" gets to the point were it permeates your clothes & hair

In my opinion it would take at least 2 days before the odor reached that point

In an interview last week George said he had contemplated suicide " a few weeks ago. "
Very sad.

cindy being a nurse should have gotten him some mental care immediatly as soon as she heard this.

I think it was said at one point that all hazard. stuff was kept locked in the shed to keep Caylee away from them. It is very possible that GA, after getting the cans back, walked thru the garage, set them in the back yard and did some yard work, or other things for a while before putting them in the shed. The smell would still be there, maybe.
You know, it is odd to me they made this huge thing out of keeping things locked up in the shed because of Caylee...but when LE was searching the backyard on the 17th (?), the pool ladder was sitting right in the pool and then on Greta's interview...the shed was open, the deckbox hadn't been moved, the ladder was in, and they were no longer worried about Caylee.

GA isn't the type to put things like that down and not put them away, imo. He is a bit like CA in that respect. I don't buy that he didn't take those cans and put them back into the shed at the time.

Very feisty show tonight...has been sort of slow for awhile..I believe the Jury would not be dumb enough to believe that she researched chloraform for the sake of curiosity. Nancy is really upset about the commissary!! I have a feeling she would be all for torture

It showed her near the home right? Not actually in the home, is that right or no?

Yeah your right! Also, it's always possible she left her phone at home and went somewhere. Her being home until 4:30 the next day doesn't jive with the GA story either.

Sounds like ol Kobi is gonna give us quite a show come trial time.
He's really beginning to sound silly.
and pretty doggone stupid imo. Nothing has been said about alcohol and chlorine making chloroform.

Sounds like ol Kobi is gonna give us quite a show come trial time.
He's really beginning to sound silly.
and pretty doggone stupid imo. Nothing has been said about alcohol and chlorine making chloroform.

For that size of a pool, they could buy it in the small packages. It is even sold at the grocery stores here. I used to own a above ground pool, about the same size.:confused:

Chloroform is a by product of Chlorination. Its a fact they had a pool which was treated with chlorine. The fact that KC had a trace amount of Chloroform or Chlorine by-product in the trunk shouldnt be that big of a shock (no pun intended). The thought she had to use chloroform to knock little K out to visit TL is really not practical since CA would have taken little K anytime. Need to do a little more research on human urine interacting with chlorine which would be more likely if little K drowned in the pool and was placed in the trunk still in the wet diaper etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo
Back