2008.11.13 Baez interview TruTV

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB says client has been on a carousel (in and out, in and out of jail)

JB says from day 1, focus on KC, not search on Caylee. complains about no Amber Alert. Says tips never followed up on or just now followed up on.

Says why does this child's life mean so little, when the prosecution of KC means so much

Interviewer asks what JB thinks about accidental death and what his team is saying now about taking DP off table if accidental death may have occurred.

One of the new motions per WFTV was against the jail. He says they are denying him of bringing his laptop in the jail to work on the case with KC. The jail says it is against policy to bring any electronics in the jail. He is hoping the judge passes the motion. Again JB is having a tantrum because things aren't going his way. DUH!! That is a definite no no in jail. Did this guy go to law school? i am starting to wonder.

JB says no proof she's dead, but if DA is inclined to believe it, then they also can consider that it would be an accident, therefore legally, they should drop DP

Interviewer asks if KC can get a fair trial..now playing KCs police interview at Universal

Interviewer says JB is forced to explain to public all of KC's lies to investigators. JB says KC has compelling reason for telling what she told.

JB says from day 1, focus on KC, not search on Caylee. complains about no Amber Alert. Says tips never followed up on or just now followed up on.

Says why does this child's life mean so little, when the prosecution of KC means so much

Can I ask how you put an Amber Alert out for a little girl missing 31 days? :waitasec: An amber alert is if it happened right away this is what LE said a long time ago when ask.

Can I ask how you put an Amber Alert out for a little girl missing 31 days? :waitasec: An amber alert is if it happened right away this is what LE said a long time ago when ask.
I know, they (anthony's, Baez) need to shut up about this already. IMO, they're puposely clouding the issues to make KC look better.

Same crap, he says she has reasons for what she said to law enforcement and those will come out at trial. SSDD

Because she's dead JB! Caylee's life doesn't mean so little, but your client sure has treated it that way!

For those who don't have access to a tv right now.
Excuse shorthand I=Interviewer B=Baez

I 10 motions filed on behalf of ca.
I which of these are most significant for your client
B this is stuff we shouldn’t have to ask for, trying to move along asap
Flow slow, not going to wait, going after, not 1st time asked for
I flood of info to press, talk about rush to judgment.
What do you mean great deal of pressure to close case?
B 24/7 news coverage, le put pressure on attorney/client, pressure tactic to close case, closure would be to find caylee
I do you think that have not tried to find caylee, going after casey
B you can tell day 1 focused on casey, little resourses to find caylee, no amber alert. Tips never followed up by le, or just being followed up, instructed casey not to speak except through attorney, need to find caylee.
I what do you mean, is it your position that she is still live and missing
B mitigation package sent to SA, SA doesn’t want to look at caylee is alive, if SA inclined to believe, attorney have to lay it out to what SA believes
I you are not shifting y0our prospective, this is just legalities
Too much information is out there for Casey to get a fair trial
Casey has made inconsistent statements to le, how does u explain
B spent most time w/Casey, has very compelling reason for her actions, not in best interest to play out in media, never stated that she ever hurt cay lee, right time & right place is in the courtroom

Commercial

Why does he need a computer to work on her defense? All he needs is a note pad to draw a map to where baby Caylee's body is buried/dumped.

Why does he say "Casey wants her day in court" every time he is interviewed? It sounds so weird considering he also says it will all make sense once everything comes out. If she could explain things and they would "make sense" then why would she need a day in court. Spin spin spin!

Why does he need a computer to work on her defense? All he needs is a note pad to draw a map to where baby Caylee's body is buried/dumped.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Exactly! Crayons, markers, anything will work.

For those who don't have access to a tv right now.
Excuse shorthand I=Interviewer B=Baez

I 10 motions filed on behalf of ca.
I which of these are most significant for your client
B this is stuff we shouldn’t have to ask for, trying to move along asap
Flow slow, not going to wait, going after, not 1st time asked for
I flood of info to press, talk about rush to judgment.
What do you mean great deal of pressure to close case?
B 24/7 news coverage, le put pressure on attorney/client, pressure tactic to close case, closure would be to find caylee
I do you think that have not tried to find caylee, going after casey
B you can tell day 1 focused on casey, little resourses to find caylee, no amber alert. Tips never followed up by le, or just being followed up, instructed casey not to speak except through attorney, need to find caylee.
I what do you mean, is it your position that she is still live and missing
B mitigation package sent to SA, SA doesn’t want to look at caylee is alive, if SA inclined to believe, attorney have to lay it out to what SA believes
I you are not shifting y0our prospective, this is just legalities
Too much information is out there for Casey to get a fair trial
Casey has made inconsistent statements to le, how does u explain
B spent most time w/Casey, has very compelling reason for her actions, not in best interest to play out in media, never stated that she ever hurt cay lee, right time & right place is in the courtroom

Commercial

So he's just going to pretend that there's no DNA/Decomp in her trunk, right? He wasn't asked about that, was he? Oh I can't wait for this case to go to court and see him talk his way out of that one.

He seems to say the same things every interview. Doesn't he have anything new to say? This is not really exclusive and want his 15 mins in the spotlight to say "Um, Um" over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*